The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Good one.

Wonder if SteveO will concur? :rubchin: :D
Now admit it lads - you're all missing the great man aren't you. Here's a few reminders.......just going to put Rodders' Barry White collection on while I take another look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF8fF9KlXtU

THAT goal at Villa, and THAT goal and performance at Anfield in the Champions League. We haven't had a midfield player since capable of those moments. Would love to see the big man back again
How about THAT game where, after being out injured for months, he came on as a sub and injured himself after 9 minutes...? :rubchin:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Now admit it lads - you're all missing the great man aren't you. Here's a few reminders.......just going to put Rodders' Barry White collection on while I take another look

THAT goal at Villa, and THAT goal and performance at Anfield in the Champions League. We haven't had a midfield player since capable of those moments. Would love to see the big man back again
How about THAT game where, after being out injured for months, he came on as a sub and injured himself after 9 minutes...? :rubchin:

Apparently his laces were too tight and the pressure fractured his Meta Tarsals :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Apparently his laces were too tight and the pressure fractured his Meta Tarsals :D
You fellas know how to hurt a man :cry: :cry: :cry:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Nobody is coming cos le bumhole is dishing out deals to cazorla and big german fanny..along with built up man kosbrainfart,le earcupper and le coq..

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

falkirk goon wrote:Nobody is coming cos le bumhole is dishing out deals to cazorla and big german fanny..along with built up man kosbrainfart,le earcupper and le coq..
Why the hell are the BGV and Permacrock Caz getting new contracts, oh yeah because they're another pair of Wenger yes men :cussing:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Duuno about anyone else but judging from how AW treats this window I don't even bother to check to see if we've bought anyone because I don't even feel there is a transfer window open, or certainly not to us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

I would suggest that he knew how to hurt himself mate! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Sorry, SteveO. We learned how to "hurt" a man in prison... :lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Palace have pulled out of the deal to buy Jenkinson.

Christ I thought it was bad that we couldn't shift any of our duds to China but if the day has come that we can't offload them to Palace we're totally screwed :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:Palace have pulled out of the deal to buy Jenkinson.

Christ I thought it was bad that we couldn't shift any of our duds to China but if the day has come that we can't offload them to Palace we're totally screwed :lol:
I feel sorry for Jenko. To realise your life's ambition and play for the club you and your family support... and then to discover you are not quite good enough... must be terribly demoralizing... :|

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Palace have pulled out of the deal to buy Jenkinson.

I feel sorry for Jenko. To realise your life's ambition and play for the club you and your family support... and then to discover you are not quite good enough... must be terribly demoralizing... :|
He can comfort himself that he's still miles better than that crock of shit Debooooochy that TO1AW paid £12m or so to sign - what a paceless, useless piece of dump that is

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

"Not quite good enough" is very generous tbh DB10

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If only all the other players (exluding Alexis) had as much passion as Jenkinson when wearing the shirt. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:"Not quite good enough" is very generous tbh DB10
Yeah, probably true. But still, he's good enough to get a career out of it, probably in the Championship. A shame really. :|

Why someone hasn't yet spotted that Walcott is quite not good enough (deliberate re-wording!) is beyond me though.... :| :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
northbank123 wrote:"Not quite good enough" is very generous tbh DB10
Yeah, probably true. But still, he's good enough to get a career out of it, probably in the Championship. A shame really. :|

Why someone hasn't yet spotted that Walcott is quite not good enough (deliberate re-wording!) is beyond me though.... :| :roll:
That's because Feo is listed under 'Special Circumstances' (should be Special Needs, but <shrug>) :?