The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rodders, did you see your Nat in her sprayed on white dress yesterday...? Man, her belly and ass have chubbed out a bit. :shock: :oops: Nice tits but she's a tubby fucker now. :(

I don't watch the hysterical fabricated non-event that is transfer deadline day, but am I right in thinking tubby Nat was replaced beside that arse-vadge Jim White for the run in last night... by a younger fitter blonde bird...? :shock:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

:lol: I was just going to post about our Nat's massive bangers in that white dress.

You're right in saying that she's puffed out a bit but the way I look at it is that you need to take into consideration the sheer amount of sausage she's after taking down through the years (it's such a travesty that I was never inside her :cry: ) and when you factor that in she still looks amazing.

If she was a car she'd definitely be due a timing belt change round about now but I for one would still 100% inhale her vadge if given the opportunity. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

]No signings today as the board know wenger is leaving and they don't want him to spunk away the new managers transfer kitty.
Jenkinson is making silly wage demands as he wants to stay and see how he gets on under the new boss :D
And then he woke up !

silus

Post by silus »

Herd wrote:
]No signings today as the board know wenger is leaving and they don't want him to spunk away the new managers transfer kitty.
Jenkinson is making silly wage demands as he wants to stay and see how he gets on under the new boss :D
And then he woke up !
...mate, the deluded hope/optimism that it's his last season is the only thing thats keeping me going....don't take it away from me...yet :(

Herd

Post by Herd »

...mate, the deluded hope/optimism that it's his last season is the only thing thats keeping me going....don't take it away from me...yet :(
Its hope that kills you !

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Is everyone happy for this to be locked until July? :x

Herd

Post by Herd »

Why I like moaning about the same thing over many threads !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote::lol: I was just going to post about our Nat's massive bangers in that white dress.

You're right in saying that she's puffed out a bit but the way I look at it is that you need to take into consideration the sheer amount of sausage she's after taking down through the years (it's such a travesty that I was never inside her :cry: ) and when you factor that in she still looks amazing.

If she was a car she'd definitely be due a timing belt change round about now but I for one would still 100% inhale her vadge if given the opportunity. 8)
:lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I would still knock the arse, vadge and mouth off her. 8) After all, no harm in a bit of cushion for the pushing. :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Herd wrote:Why I like moaning about the same thing over many threads !
Lock every thread then? :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

flash gunner wrote:
Give a man a little power and watch em go,seen it b4 with DB10 went to his head ,he's never fully recovered and walks round the office with his right arm stuffed inside his polyester shirt ! !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Give a man a little power and watch em go,seen it b4 with DB10 went to his head ,he's never fully recovered and walks round the office with his right arm stuffed inside his polyester shirt ! !
:lol: :lol:

That arm is rubbing my permanent Power Erection... 8)

:shock:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Herd wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
:lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

rodders999 wrote::lol: I was just going to post about our Nat's massive bangers in that white dress.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the funniest posts ive read for a while

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

If the paper transfer rumours are true. We should break the bank to get Aguero. None of this stupid £40m + £1 bollocks.

Aquero and Sanchez up front would be effin amazing. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal are interested in signing Celtic's £40m-rated forward Moussa Dembele, 20, this summer. (Daily Mirror)

:roll: :blah: :blah: :blah:

The first of endless untrue rumours before we even get anywhere near the Summer.