The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:Arsenal are interested in signing Celtic's £40m-rated forward Moussa Dembele, 20, this summer. (Daily Mirror)

:roll: :blah: :blah: :blah:

The first of endless untrue rumours before we even get anywhere near the Summer.
No doubt the plan to appease us horrible rotters when Alexis fucks off in the Summer. Knowing our bunch of commercial goons we'd end up paying more for Dembele than we'd get for Alexis.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

SteveO 35 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Arsenal are interested in signing Celtic's £40m-rated forward Moussa Dembele, 20, this summer. (Daily Mirror)

The first of endless untrue rumours before we even get anywhere near the Summer.
No doubt the plan to appease us horrible rotters when Alexis fucks off in the Summer. Knowing our bunch of commercial goons we'd end up paying more for Dembele than we'd get for Alexis.
Hang on wont that kill Sanogo ?

We cant do that, he has been so loyal to us, turned down Barca, Bayern, Madrid etc, etc

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

We cant do that, he has been so loyal to us, turned down Barca, Bayern, Madrid etc, etc

You forgot Fed Ex! :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Look.....I can not help the speculation. I can say there has been no contact with Parcelforce. He is not for sale

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

SteveO 35 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Look.....I can not help the speculation. I can say there has been no contact with Parcelforce. He is not for sale
Sanogo is out of contract this summer.....doesn't four years fly by :roll:

No doubt he has signed a pre-contract with the Chinese postal service :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

:rubchin: :idea:

Ohhh! Okay, Well if SteveO has given his 'Stamp' of approval we will consider that all 'Wrapped' up then shall we!? :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, is a transfer target for French champions Paris St-Germain and Italian counterparts Juventus, with both clubs believing they can tempt the Gunners to sell the Chile international. (Daily Mirror)

The inevitable has begun already. :cry: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Moussa fucking Dembele? After ONE half season in the utter gash Scottish Prem playing for the ONLY team that can win it? And now he's rated at £40million? My dead grandmother could score goals for Celtic in the utter gash Scots Prem ffs... :oops: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Moussa fucking Dembele? After ONE half season in the utter gash Scottish Prem playing for the ONLY team that can win it? And now he's rated at £40million? My dead grandmother could score goals for Celtic in the utter gash Scots Prem ffs... :oops: :roll:
Aaaah! Yes! But can she post a letter with the genius of Sanogo!?? :lol:

rjw1985

Post by rjw1985 »

OK so if Sanchez does go, who should we sign?

rjw1985

Post by rjw1985 »

Higuain is clearly never going to happen
Cavani just signed a new deal

I would love to see Lewandowski join but one can only dream

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Aaaah! Yes! But can she post a letter with the genius of Sanogo!?? :lol:
Well, obviously not. She's dead, mate. :roll:

:D :wink: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:?

:banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Xhaka, Mustafi and Perez set us back around 85m this summer. Take a second to think about that. Fucking scandalous. We're not exactly capable of shopping at the top table with the likes of Madrid and Bayern but we are capable of doing infinitely better than chucking money at these no-marks.

Thank god he only managed to waste 5m on that 22 year old Japanese superstar who couldn't even get a work permit.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

I'll lay a loose-change bet with anyone on here that we'll take a loss when Sanchez leaves this summer.

Club is run backwards by such a merry bunch of incompetents it fairly boggles the mind thinking about how they've managed to slime their way into such positions.

Watch us *word censored* another £100m+ away on useless bang-averages as soon as the door shuts on this most depressing of campaigns.