Oxlade-Chamberlain

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by OneBardGooner »

Blade wrote:I recall watching his father play.

Pace,strength,skill,bottle,un-unflappable temperament.

Superb.If only he was cloned.
Unfortunately he has been too long under the (mis) guidance of wenger...and it will take a miracle for him to now achieve the potential he so obviously once promised.

#wengerstoblame

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

So after all this time at the club. All we still know about him is he's dad is Mark Chamberlain. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rosie_titters wrote:So after all this time at the club. All we still know about him is he's dad is Mark Chamberlain. :D
Basically, yes. :D

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

He is Walnutt's younger brother.They are both shite. Walcott in january starts his eleventh year at the club the Ox his sixth.At no other club would the Chuckle brothers have lasted 3 years.Remember Sanchez used to play alongside Xavi Iniesta and Messi :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

donaldo71 wrote:He is Walnutt's younger brother.They are both shite. Walcott in january starts his eleventh year at the club the Ox his sixth.At no other club would the Chuckle brothers have lasted 3 years.Remember Sanchez used to play alongside Xavi Iniesta and Messi :shock:
And ultimately was deemed not good enough to play alongside them... :rubchin:

But I do agree on both Feo and the Ox. No other club would let it drag on like this with so little return. :|

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Honestly you could freeze yer tadpoles at the sperm donor clinic and I guarantee Wenger would be there on the off chance there was a decent prospect to be signed, especially if there were Southampton genes their too...
He picks Walcott and Chamberlain, how did he miss Bale lol....

Clash

Post by Clash »

Rosie_titters wrote:So after all this time at the club. All we still know about him is he's dad is Mark Chamberlain. :D
Yes :)

We also know that at some point Mark Chamberlain married Wendy Oxlade ... who was one of those stubborn feminist bitches that didnt want to give up her surname.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:

We also know that at some point Mark Chamberlain married Wendy Oxlade ... who was one of those stubborn feminist bitches that didnt want to give up her surname.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That will get me through at least two meetings today! :lol: :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That will get me through at least two meetings today! :lol: :barscarf:

Perhaps 1bard can post a picture on his Desirable Ladies list, as the caption above makes her out to be a
Germaine Greer!.... :shock:

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Honestly you could freeze yer tadpoles at the sperm donor clinic and I guarantee Wenger would be there on the off chance there was a decent prospect to be signed, especially if there were Southampton genes their too...
We gave Saints £15m for Chambers (remember him?) :banghead: :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

donaldo71 wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:Honestly you could freeze yer tadpoles at the sperm donor clinic and I guarantee Wenger would be there on the off chance there was a decent prospect to be signed, especially if there were Southampton genes their too...
We gave Saints £15m for Chambers (remember him?) :banghead: :banghead:
Hmmm, this Southampton love in with one way transfers explains our desire to roll over in the League Cup, very unhealthy indeed, do you think they are a feeder club to Arsenal, a bit like Beveren maybe?.... 8)
Eboue remember him from Beveren and Stepanovs to Beveren, the only two deals made, despite cash mysteriously disappearing..... :hmmthink:

Blade

Post by Blade »

Alex and Theo would do no worse than watching Scot Sinclair play.

augie

Post by augie »

Blade wrote:Alex and Theo would do no worse than watching Scot Sinclair play.

I thought that he was average/shit in the old firm game yesterday, and I do not understand how he got motm :shock: :shock: :?

If you were picking a decent winger from yesterdays game it would be McKay from rangers

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

augie wrote:

I thought that he was average/shit in the old firm game yesterday, and I do not understand how he got motm :shock: :shock: :?

If you were picking a decent winger from yesterdays game it would be McKay from rangers
Sinclair had found his level. :|

Blade

Post by Blade »

arseofacrow wrote:
augie wrote:

Sinclair had found his level. :|

Baby steps,baby steps...