c***s AKA the scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: cúnts AKA the scum

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sorry, just want to get this thread back on track;
Ikechukwu1 wrote: I said Spuds were clearly a superior team to us, and that they're no longer the bottlers we've always known. It was obvious they'd finish ahead of us yet the denial persisted.

:lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Sorry, just want to get this thread back on track;
Ikechukwu1 wrote: I said Spuds were clearly a superior team to us, and that they're no longer the bottlers we've always known. It was obvious they'd finish ahead of us yet the denial persisted.
to be fair that was one hell of a Newcastle team that destroyed them, where is that team now?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
to be fair that was one hell of a Newcastle team that destroyed them, where is that team now?
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, some players alright - all 10 of them! :barscarf: :lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

yeah imagine if they did actually bottle it, would have ended up 20 nil vs 9 men :barscarf:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Love this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

21 years and counting SCUM :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Can someone tell me, is Harry Kane really deaf? Cos he talks like he is... :?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:Psycho Pearce called it on The Chris "Look at me Daddy!" Kamara Attention Seeker Show yesterday.

Psycho said flat out "Yeah that's a dive". :D 8)

Cue the camera pulling back to show PLEASE LOVE ME DADDY and his little Wham fan sidekick looking extremely awkward and quickly changing the subject... utter utter gash featured cúnts. :roll: :x
Think it was Graham Poll on talksport today who said flat out that it was a dive and should get a retrospective 3 match ban as it wouldn't take long for players to get the message.....

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Psycho Pearce called it on The Chris "Look at me Daddy!" Kamara Attention Seeker Show yesterday.

Cue the camera pulling back to show PLEASE LOVE ME DADDY and his little Wham fan sidekick looking extremely awkward and quickly changing the subject... utter utter gash featured cúnts. :roll: :x
Think it was Graham Poll on talksport today who said flat out that it was a dive and should get a retrospective 3 match ban as it wouldn't take long for players to get the message.....
Totally agree with this sentiment, all this bollox about it's just part of the modern game etc grips my shit, it's only part of the game because the refs, the pundits and the hierarchy at the FA, UEFA and FIFA allow it.

There should be a review panel post match for incidents like this and every one of them that can blatantly be seen to dive should be given a ban and a super hefty fine as should the club and managers for allowing it, it would soon stop.

What happened to the fair play awards that used to exist, i suppose it would be too hard to give them these days when there is so much cheating going on :roll:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Totally agree with this sentiment, all this bollox about it's just part of the modern game etc grips my shit, it's only part of the game because the refs, the pundits and the hierarchy at the FA, UEFA and FIFA allow it.

There should be a review panel post match for incidents like this and every one of them that can blatantly be seen to dive should be given a ban and a super hefty fine as should the club and managers for allowing it, it would soon stop.

What happened to the fair play awards that used to exist, i suppose it would be too hard to give them these days when there is so much cheating going on :roll:
Or shame the cheaters by doing a dive of the month contest on match of the day - and actually present a trophy to the worst culprit at the next match, call the fuckers out on it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Or shame the cheaters by doing a dive of the month contest on match of the day - and actually present a trophy to the worst culprit at the next match, call the fuckers out on it.
I think Soccer AM are doing something like that - a kind of "Dive of the Week" thing... :rubchin:

Personally, I would give all divers a 3 match retrospective ban for first dive, 5 match for second dive, 10 match for third dive. Also, an increasing scaled fine; One month's wages for first dive, 3 month's wages for second dive, 6 month's wages for 3rd dive.

Additional; make convicted divers wear a pink jersey with the word "CHEAT" on the back of it for their first 3 games back from suspension.

Note, I do not mention "4th dive". That's because if we introduced my system there would be no 4th dive. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
StuartL wrote:

I think Soccer AM are doing something like that - a kind of "Dive of the Week" thing... :rubchin:

Personally, I would give all divers a 3 match retrospective ban for first dive, 5 match for second dive, 10 match for third dive. Also, an increasing scaled fine; One month's wages for first dive, 3 month's wages for second dive, 6 month's wages for 3rd dive.

Additional; make convicted divers wear a pink jersey with the word "CHEAT" on the back of it for their first 3 games back from suspension.

Note, I do not mention "4th dive". That's because if we introduced my system there would be no 4th dive. 8)
The totting cúnt Perma-Stunned Eyebrows was "featured" on Soccer AM's "let's all laugh at diving" on Saturday and got torn into by Stelling and Merson on Soccer Saturday as well - even showing a highlights reel of his best dives. :oops: 8)

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
StuartL wrote:

The totting cúnt Perma-Stunned Eyebrows was "featured" on Soccer AM's "let's all laugh at diving" on Saturday and got torn into by Stelling and Merson on Soccer Saturday as well - even showing a highlights reel of his best dives. :oops: 8)
Good - let's hope a few refs watch it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Currently re-reading John Spurling's excellent "Rebels for the Cause: The Alternative History of Arsenal Football Club" and even back in the 1890's the scum were known as "the Marsh Dwellers" :lol: :lol:

They were losing fans even then. People that were nominally scum fans were leaving in droves to travel south to watch Royal and then Woolwich Arsenal.

Forever in our shadow. :banner: :flag: :spudsvafc:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

The Scum are offering tickets from 5 to 10 pounds for their next Euro cup game. They sure must be a big club.