c***s AKA the scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: cúnts AKA the scum

Post by Bradywasking »

Mike Dean gas been excellent for Tottenham tonight at St Mary's...

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Mike Deans last 7 Spurs games. 6 Wins 1 draw 0 losses 5 penalties awarded for Spurs 3 red cards given to opposition .

Already posted on another thread but felt it deserved posting again.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

I'm confused about Redmond's red card..people talking about the letter of the law etc..I am open to correction but the law surely states that ifyou deny a scoring chance it is a red card..Alli had a shot at goal which went wide, so how was he denied a scoring chance?
Dean done the same a few years back sending off Kos against Man City..he let play develop after the foul, Tevez had a shot which he missed and the Dean called back the play and gave the penalty and the red card.. My understanding (limited maybe) of the advantage rule is if you allow it you cannot go back and show the perpetrator of the foul a straight red card as an opportunity hasn't been denied.
Where was the foul on Alli anyway? Certainly there was a tug outside the area but what happened inside hardly merited a penalty did it?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

A11M11 wrote:Mike Deans last 7 Spurs games. 6 Wins 1 draw 0 losses 5 penalties awarded for Spurs 3 red cards given to opposition .

well known he is a scum fan.....but that said the above is unbelievable

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Redarmy wrote:
A11M11 wrote:Mike Deans last 7 Spurs games. 6 Wins 1 draw 0 losses 5 penalties awarded for Spurs 3 red cards given to opposition .

well known he is a scum fan.....but that said the above is unbelievable
And yet the FA will defend the Refs time and time again and never investigate anything no matter how coincidental or compelling the evidence, after all 'it's a tough job they do and even when they get it wrong it balances out throughout the season'. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wow, so surprised our resident scum admirers haven't been all over this thread yet this season... :roll: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Saw a banner on twitter that hopefully will be making an appearance for the last NLD at the old swamp.

It was something on the lines of

FAREWELL TO THE LANE
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
1971 2004

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Bradywasking wrote:Saw a banner on twitter that hopefully will be making an appearance for the last NLD at the old swamp.

It was something on the lines of

FAREWELL TO THE LANE
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
1971 2004
That's effing brilliant!!
:barscarf: :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

it says thanks for the titles, otherwise you are correct sir :wink:

:barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:it says thanks for the titles, otherwise you are correct sir :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:it says thanks for the titles, otherwise you are correct sir :wink:

I am very happy to stand corrected.. Great sentiment regardless of wording..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:

I am very happy to stand corrected.. Great sentiment regardless of wording..
Tbh "Thanks for the memories" is better than the too obvious "Thanks for the titles". :rubchin:

Either way, that banner has to go up at the sewer. :barscarf: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I still love the fact we've won the title more times at the swamp than Middlesex have. Love it. :barscarf: :banner: :titles: :lol:

Once had a "heated discussion" with a Gooner mate because he tried to go all JCL and come out with shite like "I hate that saying we won the title at wherever. You don't actually win the title at any one ground. It's an accumulation of results at many grounds." :roll:

Fucking cúnt. :banghead: He was lucky we were old mates or he would have gotten a fucking punch to the throat. :box: :roll: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:I still love the fact we've won the title more times at the swamp than Middlesex have. Love it. :barscarf: :banner: :titles: :lol:

Once had a "heated discussion" with a Gooner mate because he tried to go all JCL and come out with shite like "I hate that saying we won the title at wherever. You don't actually win the title at any one ground. It's an accumulation of results at many grounds." :roll:
Try fitting that into a recognisable tune !!
You are indeed correct he is a :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

much as I hate them the new stadium they are building does look good...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_aud ... s/38687528

they seem to have this strange idea of designing the stadium with the supporters in mind :rubchin: