c***s AKA the scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: c***s AKA the scum

Post by DB10GOONER »

I said it last season, I said it this season, I'll say it next season... when it comes down to it, they are absolute bottle jobs. It's in their DNA ffs. They should finish ahead of us this season, but even with that I wouldn't bet against them bottling it in the last 4 or 5 games.

Poxy-chinos will get poached out of there within a year or two and they will revert back to mid table mediocrity under some mong from the Shit Managers Merry-Go-Round like Pardew, Redkrapp, Curbishley, Pulis or Fat Sam... or Levy will bring in another Christian Gross type and hope for a miracle that will never come. :oops: :lol:

FOYS. Forever in our shadow. 61 never again.

:spudsvafc:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha............lets all sing along:

'They've blown it again, they've blown it again, Tottenham Hotspur, they've blow it again!!' :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Probably the least remarkable or notable of the regular top-flight stadia. At least we had the courtesy to give the dump a bit of history and meaning by winning the league there twice.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Legends Justin Edinburgh and Simon Davis just wheeled out

Bunting14

Post by Bunting14 »

Whats the point in having a colour HD television when watching their trophy roll call.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Posted this last season on Wed March 02, 2016:
DB10GOONER wrote:
hartson wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I've said it before, I'll say it again. It's that last 10 games when the pressure breaks many teams. Two glaring examples are Toon under Keegan and the mousers under Rogers. It's happened to us before under Wenger and nearly happened in 89. Happened to Manure in 98 (I know we had games in hand).

I still reckon Citeh will hit form and win it. Enough of their squad have been there before to deal with the pressure. We'll finish 2nd or 3rd with Leicester taking 2nd or 3rd and the scum will finish (depending if they drift out or have a cataclysmic collapse) somewhere between 4th and 7th with chavs, manure and saints somewhere in there too.

And that really shows what a poor PL it has been and how winnable it could have been for us if we had a top manager. :|
Difference is this season they not being stalked by obvious title contenders, no Chelsea pool or manu, a very inconsistent man city with players who know they getting a new manager, leisceter who we all know will fade....and us, the bottle bank
Possibly. But the real difference this year is they are being spoken of as real contenders. They (none of the scum's current squad) have ever been in that position with the scum and that is what will break them.

TBH I'm more concerned about NEXT season. We'll still have the same inept manager and the same spineless players and the scum (if they can hang onto Pochettino) will all be a year older and wiser and more experienced (and will probably strengthen in the summer). I don't think they'll win it this year or finish ahead of us this year - and I don't think they will win it next year (all of citeh mousers chavs and manure will strengthen this summer) but I think they will probably finish ahead of us next season. :|

Might change my username to "Nostradamus". Oh hang on - I would if it had not been so fucking obvious and predictable that under Wenger we would regress again. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bunting14 wrote:Whats the point in having a colour HD television when watching their trophy roll call.
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:Legends Justin Edinburgh and Simon Davis just wheeled out
Not THE Justin Edinburgh??!! :shock: You remember his remarkable run of goals in the 98 season?

No, me neither.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

In 1935 Whie Hart Lane hosted the England Germany friendly, the only club in British history to fly the swastika, how fucking ironic!....

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Where are they actually moving to?.... :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:In 1935 Whie Hart Lane hosted the England Germany friendly, the only club in British history to fly the swastika, how fucking ironic!....
:shock:

:lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Had some great memories over at the shithole....few seats removed in the process, will never forget the League Cup semi final......or Bradys curling shot....fucking magic...On the pitch when Rocastle scored.....200 of us outside without tickets when the game started.....battering down doors under the shelf.....

Some incredible memories......

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well well well... what in the name of unholy vermin is going on at tottingham...? :lol: No signings, their one decent crosser of a ball gone to Citeh, the other half decent crosser of a ball is not happy and rumoured to want a move to the chav whilst questioning the scum's ambition, lack of trophies, lack of star signings, and his wages.... Poxy-Chinos looked like a deer caught in the headlights on SlySportsNews last night when asked about transfers and playing at Wemberley... :lol:

Methinks good old Danny Boy Levy has pissed off another manager. He obviously won't let Poxy-Chinos buy without selling because the new shithole is costing him a fortune and the costs are rising all the time. My money is on Poxy-Chinos managing in Spain within 1 to 2 seasons tops.

Wemberley is gonna kill them. They will be back scruffing it for 5th and 6th place this season. Put your house on it. Ah, good days... :D 8)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:04 am
Well well well... what in the name of unholy vermin is going on at tottingham...? :lol: No signings, their one decent crosser of a ball gone to Citeh, the other half decent crosser of a ball is not happy and rumoured to want a move to the chav whilst questioning the scum's ambition, lack of trophies, lack of star signings, and his wages.... Poxy-Chinos looked like a deer caught in the headlights on SlySportsNews last night when asked about transfers and playing at Wemberley... :lol:

Methinks good old Danny Boy Levy has pissed off another manager. He obviously won't let Poxy-Chinos buy without selling because the new shithole is costing him a fortune and the costs are rising all the time. My money is on Poxy-Chinos managing in Spain within 1 to 2 seasons tops.

Wemberley is gonna kill them. They will be back scruffing it for 5th and 6th place this season. Put your house on it. Ah, good days... :D 8)

Meanwhile back at the Emirates, that steady,unwavering hand........ :D :D :D