c***s AKA the scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: cúnts AKA the scum

Post by mcdowell42 »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:Isn't it about time our resident Scummers did an appearance to tell us how great they are and how we're going to be the bottom club in London this season, just asking :roll:

If someone could please post the quote of the season from 2015/16 to cheer me up it would be appreciated :wink:
:cake:
Ikechukwu1 wrote: I said Spuds were clearly a superior team to us, and that they're no longer the bottlers we've always known. It was obvious they'd finish ahead of us yet the denial persisted.

:lol: :lol: :barscarf:
Gone missing since he made this quote hasnt he? :lol: :barscarf:

I actually thought he had been banned,but then remember he always was a coward,only showed up when things were going bad.After a quote like that he couldn't honestly show up on here again,maybe he emigrated with his friend Babatunde.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:Isn't it about time our resident Scummers did an appearance to tell us how great they are and how we're going to be the bottom club in London this season, just asking :roll:

If someone could please post the quote of the season from 2015/16 to cheer me up it would be appreciated :wink:
Ikechukwu1 wrote: I said Spuds were clearly a superior team to us, and that they're no longer the bottlers we've always known. It was obvious they'd finish ahead of us yet the denial persisted.

I actually thought he had been banned,but then remember he always was a coward,only showed up when things were going bad.After a quote like that he couldn't honestly show up on here again,maybe he emigrated with his friend Babatunde.
Nah, he/she/it got a couple of temporary bans and a final warning. Then he/she/it just kept within the rules enough not to get the permanent ban - like all WUMs / trolls. :oops: :roll:

No doubt if the scum get a bit of a run going he/she/it will reappear under another different (but similar) username... we'll just ban him/her/it straight away this time if any of that scum worshipping shit gets posted.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well, he did the online equivalent of walking out of the toilets in his local pub with a big old pile of shit stained toilet paper hanging out of the back of his jeans. If you did that, would you go back in that pub?

:lol: :lol:
Have and didnt :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well, he did the online equivalent of walking out of the toilets in his local pub with a big old pile of shit stained toilet paper hanging out of the back of his jeans. If you did that, would you go back in that pub?

:lol: :lol:
Have and didnt :oops: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually saw a bloke do that in my local about 20 years ago. There was fucking shit everywhere. :lol: When my mate saw it he laughed out loud and promptly spat beer all over his girlfriend who then had a complete spazz out at him! :lol: :lol:

The barman kicked shitty kacks out and he was never, and I mean NEVER, seen or heard of again. :lol:

Ah, good days. :lol: 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Has anyone noticed our newest member on here,he hasn't posted yet,but the user name is Babachukwu,surely that's someone on a wind up lol.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:Has anyone noticed our newest member on here,he hasn't posted yet,but the user name is Babachukwu,surely that's someone on a wind up lol.
Oh yeah. Joined yesterday. We'll be watching that one, don't worry.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Nah, it's Iketunde you've gotta watch out for.

JCB

Post by JCB »

Something great is happening. 30 mins for the mighty Wycombe to hang on! Met my Spurs mate before he went to the match today, and would LOVE IT if they tumble out of the cup today. Gloating rights secured for the rest of the season. :barscarf:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Oh bollocks. :banghead: Lucky bastards. When did we last win with a goal seven minutes into injury time? :cussing:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Red Snapper wrote:Oh bollocks. :banghead: Lucky bastards. When did we last win with a goal seven minutes into injury time? :cussing:
Last week against Burnley :lol: :wink:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Fucking hell, i've just watched the highlights of them lot against Wycombe. Check out their CB Carter-Vickers, he makes Kyle Walker look like a skinny fucker.

How this bloke passes as a footballer is a joke. Right chubby fucker.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

This is very Spursy.

Go To

Tottenham Hotspur are being forced to amend posters advertising the club's multi-million pound stadium after errors were spotted by fans commuting on the London Underground.

The advertisements, which have appeared at a series of London Underground stations in north London, will be removed after the club's official Twitter account said they were aware of the mistakes and would be taking action to correct them.

In one poster promoting the wide range of hospitality suites on offer at the refurbished White Hart Lane stadium, the word 'premium' is misspelled on two separate occassions.

"Book an exclusive VR experience for new premum [sic] packages at Tottenham," reads one line of the advertisement.

Beneath the poster typo is a website that includes the same word spelt 'premiun' in the website URL.

Tottenham are in the process of promoting their new 61,000-seat stadium and, despite an overall cost of £750 million, it seems the clubs budget did not stretch to a professional copywriter.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also so spursy is the fact they sat down and had a meeting which resulted in them making it a 61000 seater... just to be 1000 more than the Conglomerates. Pathetic fucking deluded morons from lowest knuckle-dragging inbred fan to highest sister-molesting board member.. cúnts to a man. :oops: :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:Also so spursy is the fact they sat down and had a meeting which resulted in them making it a 61000 seater... just to be 1000 more than the Conglomerates. Pathetic fucking deluded morons from lowest knuckle-dragging inbred fan to highest sister-molesting board member.. cúnts to a man. :oops: :roll:

yes agreed that speaks volumes....obsessed and always in our shadow :D :D :D Fucking mugs

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

These c.unts won't be winning anything anytime soon. Put Chelsea's name on the trophy because the inconsistent Mickeys, bottle jobs Spuds and us, and flimsy Citeh, don't have what it takes to haul back the points gap. As for Maureen's United - bob hope

Back on subject - err, yep they are c.unts