c***s AKA the scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: cúnts AKA the scum

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Sorry, just want to get this thread back on track;
Ikechukwu1 wrote: I said Spuds were clearly a superior team to us, and that they're no longer the bottlers we've always known. It was obvious they'd finish ahead of us yet the denial persisted.

:lol:

Just for our new member ,this had to be bumped.

Redarmy

Re: c***s AKA the scum

Post by Redarmy »

SHOW ME THE MONEY Tottenham to DROP White Hart Lane name for new stadium to secure mega-money rights deal....

Any suggestions guys????

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Memo to 'Arry Redknapp.. Spurs got rid of you, you don't have to get upset on BT because they went out off Europe..

SE12red

Post by SE12red »

Alli red card, Kane og . Can't get past Ghent over 2 legs. The gift that keeps on giving :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

What a bunch of hilariously pathetic *word censored*. Put them into the Eurovision song contest, just so they can go out of another European competition this season.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:What a bunch of hilariously pathetic *word censored*. Put them into the Eurovision song contest, just so they can go out of another European competition this season.
:lol:

Hello London, can you hear me? These are the votes from Belgium...

Tottingham...nul points.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Alli sent off, Kane OG, and a record crowd for a Europa Thursday night match there to witness the humiliation. Brilliant.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Seems like as good a time as any;
Ikechukwu1 wrote: I said Spuds were clearly a superior team to us, and that they're no longer the bottlers we've always known. It was obvious they'd finish ahead of us yet the denial persisted.
Poor old Itchybaba, sitting at home in his momma's basement, crying, the denial persisting... can't even bring himself to have a quick tug to his Gary Lineker poster... :(

:barscarf: :lol:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

DB10GOONER wrote:Seems like as good a time as any;
Poor old Itchybaba, sitting at home in his momma's basement, crying, the denial persisting... can't even bring himself to have a quick tug to his Gary Lineker poster... :(

I haven't seen Baba or Hartson on here recently, what gives? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:

Flash dropped the hammer on Hartson for continued WUMing and trolling. ItchyBlahBlah's alter-ego got banned and ItchyBlaBlah herself will be banned if she comes back on here with any of that pro-scum shit. 8) I think the humiliation of the scum collapse and the public ridiculing that ItchyBlahblah took probably saw her off permanently. :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I go home on the Jubilee line and they are all over it yesterday,took m over an hour of solid scrubbing and washing in the shower to get the smell off me .
My clothes were burnt in line with DEFRA guidelines for infected cattle procedures ,and I have an appointment for blood tests to make sure no harms been done .

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:

Flash dropped the hammer on Hartson for continued WUMing and trolling. ItchyBlahBlah's alter-ego got banned and ItchyBlaBlah herself will be banned if she comes back on here with any of that pro-scum shit. 8) I think the humiliation of the scum collapse and the public ridiculing that ItchyBlahblah took probably saw her off permanently. :lol:
Not been on here for God knows how long but good to see fcuk all has changed :lol: :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

The Europa League isn't an easy competition to win because there are always a fair few shrewd and decent sides who you will have to beat to win it and there are so many knockout games.

That said, it is also a competition filled with a whole host of shit sides and frankly it's hilarious that Spurs have been so consistently awful and struggled to make the quarters year on year.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

the inevitability of meeting these fuckers at wembley is dawning on me. fuck i hope it's in the semi if it happens at all. my heart would give out if we had to take the *word censored* on in a final.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:the inevitability of meeting these fuckers at wembley is dawning on me. fuck i hope it's in the semi if it happens at all. my heart would give out if we had to take the *word censored* on in a final.
That semi final in 93 was one of the toughest games I ever experienced. Losing in 91 (and the subsequent 'we beat the scum 3-1 song) was something I never thought we would get revenge for .... so to get that chance just 2 years later was incredible. I just couldnt take the thought of losing again though so I was a wreck in the build up and during the entire game. The relief at the end when we had won was like nothing I had experienced before.

But then of course came 2001 and it all started over again. Losing and going 2-1 down in FAC semi's would have been devastating. Fortunately at the time we were far superior to them and it showed. Although the amount of chances we kept missing made me think it might be their day.

If we get them again this season then I would hope the phobia they seem to have developed from playing at Wembley will save us. I'd rather just avoid them completely though.