c***s AKA the scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: c***s AKA the scum

Post by Redarmy »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:remembering 1985 when they were going for the title and an Arsenal in crisis turned up and won 2-0, and demolished half the park lane end seating area :barscarf:

cheer up 1989 :barscarf:
yeah was there in 85..remember that well...

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:I think our friends and neighbours are having a small cashflow problem ,the ground which if built to the spec they want will be a hugely costly affair .coming in at way more than ours and without the benefit of property sales !

way over budget i heard...thats a shame...still they got a hotel being built.....for the life of me cannot see anyone booking in there....one big fucking Khazi

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

1989 wrote:Beating Watford at a canter currently.

Brilliant team. Pochettino has done a hell of a job. They'll trounce us in a few weeks time.
How could any Wenger lover explain how they have managed to overtake us on the pitch without getting regular champions league football ?
Which we have been forcefed is vital for signing players and the income / prestige it provides.
It's down to the players (mentality ) and manager having some sort of clue on tactics.

markyp

Post by markyp »

StuartL wrote:

Brilliant team. Pochettino has done a hell of a job. They'll trounce us in a few weeks time.
How could any Wenger lover explain how they have managed to overtake us on the pitch without getting regular champions league football ?
Which we have been forcefed is vital for signing players and the income / prestige it provides.
It's down to the players (mentality ) and manager having some sort of clue on tactics.
and don't forget that old chestnut 'whilst building a new stadium' which leaves you unable to compete

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

StuartL wrote:

Its the fucking manager....they was 2-0 down away at City he made team changes they came back and got the draw...when has Wenger ever done that????

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Redarmy wrote:
Herd wrote:I think our friends and neighbours are having a small cashflow problem ,the ground which if built to the spec they want will be a hugely costly affair .coming in at way more than ours and without the benefit of property sales !

way over budget i heard...thats a shame...still they got a hotel being built.....for the life of me cannot see anyone booking in there....one big fucking Khazi
Doesn't matter as the borough and the powers that be have made it abundantly clear that they will happily plough plenty of taxpayers money into this on the laughable mistake that there will be some form of regeneration of the fucking swamp where it is situated.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

And whilst they are playing well and they're where they are on merit, the fact that they are the closest challengers sums up how piss-poor this league is. Their team is packed full of decent to good players and a decade ago when English sides were possibly all over the rest of Europe in the champions league then Spurs would be absolutely miles off the pace.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

wankers.....just felt like posting it!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

the scum actually have a decent team at the moment, it is a LOT better than the Arsenal team, hate to say it but it's true.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

If Chelsea fuck up today then once again I'm gonna start to get seriously worried

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:If Chelsea fuck up today then once again I'm gonna start to get seriously worried
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:If Chelsea fuck up today then once again I'm gonna start to get seriously worried
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
This is very very uncomfortable

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Not enjoying this one fucking bit.

Gonna have to take a look at the remaining fixtures now. Has it really fucking come to this? :banghead:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Already looked mate. Can see them winning every one of their remaining games. Of course if our overpaid pussies had any pride in the shirt and respect for the fans they'd do their damnedest to end their hopes for good when we go there but there's more chance of the pope converting to Islam and joining IS than us getting anything from that game.

Babu

Post by Babu »

They've got Chelsea in the Cup next.

If they win that one then there's real danger. I mean real danger.
FA Cup - Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 22 Apr

Then in the League I can see them getting 12 points for sure... Palace, Wham, Leicester and Hull.

Premier League
...................................................................................
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur, Wed 26 Apr
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal, Sun 30 Apr
West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur, Fri 5 May
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United, Sun 14 May
Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur, Thu 18 May
Hull City v Tottenham Hotspur, Sun 21 May

Then 27th May, the Cup Final, against us, for the doub...