c***s AKA the scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Babu

Re: c***s AKA the scum

Post by Babu »

Babu wrote: If they win that one then there's real danger. I mean real danger.
Of course they have to beat Chelsea's points total.
Chelsea's run-in ...

Chelsea v Southampton, Tue 25 Apr
Everton v Chelsea, Sun 30 Apr
Chelsea v Middlesbrough, Mon 8 May
West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea, Fri 12 May
Chelsea v Watford, Mon 15 May
Chelsea v Sunderland, Sun 21 May

I can see at least 15 points in that lot, Soton, Boro, WBA , Watford and Sunderland. Possibly 18.

There's 6 games to go. THFC can get 89 points. Maximum. Plus a great goal difference.

Chelsea are on 75. They need to get to 90, so therefore they need 15 points. Maximum.
They need 5 wins from the next 6.

markyp

Post by markyp »

Leyton Gooner wrote:Already looked mate. Can see them winning every one of their remaining games. Of course if our overpaid pussies had any pride in the shirt and respect for the fans they'd do their damnedest to end their hopes for good when we go there but there's more chance of the pope converting to Islam and joining IS than us getting anything from that game.
the sad thing is in recent times the scum have scuppered our hopes with gallant displays against us,2011 at the lane during the run in springs to mind,yet we will merely roll over and die when we meet them

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

The sad thing is, we still could scupper their title challenge. But we will roll over and they will beat us 3-1.

If the NLD rivalry meant anything to our players, they should be prepared by hook or crook to beat or draw with them. But all i can see is Ozil having a pony, Sanchez having a strop and Wenger just looking cluesless

It's been a pretty naff season and i can't wait till May when this shit is over. But it this team want to redeem themselves just a bit. Just stop Tottenham in the NLD

Babu

Post by Babu »

markyp wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:Already looked mate. Can see them winning every one of their remaining games. Of course if our overpaid pussies had any pride in the shirt and respect for the fans they'd do their damnedest to end their hopes for good when we go there but there's more chance of the pope converting to Islam and joining IS than us getting anything from that game.
the sad thing is in recent times the scum have scuppered our hopes with gallant displays against us,2011 at the lane during the run in springs to mind,yet we will merely roll over and die when we meet them
We've got 2 wins, one draw and one defeat in our last 4 visits to the lane.
We will win there, I'm almost certain. Or THFC will spurs it up.
Whatever, we won't lose there this season.

We won't get 4th, but THFC won't win the League. No chance of either.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Chavs have got a fairly comfortable run-in on paper and will get the points they need. We'll get something at the swamp just because it won't really matter to us.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

remember, this chelsea side actually lost at home to palace. they will be feeling the pressure right now.

sky must be rubbing their fucking hands together, smug pricks making the scum play first every week to mount the pressure. problem is they're not bottling this year. we really need to beat them on the 30th. christ...

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Babu wrote:They've got Chelsea in the Cup next.

If they win that one then there's real danger. I mean real danger.
FA Cup - Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 22 Apr

Then in the League I can see them getting 12 points for sure... Palace, Wham, Leicester and Hull.

Premier League
...................................................................................
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur, Wed 26 Apr
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal, Sun 30 Apr
West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur, Fri 5 May
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United, Sun 14 May
Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur, Thu 18 May
Hull City v Tottenham Hotspur, Sun 21 May

Then 27th May, the Cup Final, against us, for the doub...
Bollox they won't win the fucking double......no fucking way

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:remember, this chelsea side actually lost at home to palace. they will be feeling the pressure right now.

sky must be rubbing their fucking hands together, smug pricks making the scum play first every week to mount the pressure. problem is they're not bottling this year. we really need to beat them on the 30th. christ...

that would be perfect....but can you honestly see our scared over paid wankers doing anything over there :roll:

Step

Post by Step »

I really hate to say this but I'm putting a tenner on that lot up the road doing the double.

I blame the media. For weeks they have been talking about Chelski as 'the champions elect' and I'm afraid I think they have started to believe it.
Their performance at the Mancs today was Arsenal like.

I pray my £10 is wasted and that Chelski win their first Premier League title (the others don't count as they were merely bought whereas at least the Guy in charge now has shown he can react to disasters - 3- nil at our place) rather than plodding on in the same way. ( Arsene take note).

Mid table for us for the next 2 years if the Gutless board endorse an extension to the Diluded one's contract.

Happy days!!!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Step wrote:I really hate to say this but I'm putting a tenner on that lot up the road doing the double.

I blame the media. For weeks they have been talking about Chelski as 'the champions elect' and I'm afraid I think they have started to believe it.
Their performance at the Mancs today was Arsenal like.

I pray my £10 is wasted and that Chelski win their first Premier League title (the others don't count as they were merely bought whereas at least the Guy in charge now has shown he can react to disasters - 3- nil at our place) rather than plodding on in the same way. ( Arsene take note).

Mid table for us for the next 2 years if the Gutless board endorse an extension to the Diluded one's contract.

Happy days!!!

can you imagine scum win the double and wenger signs for another 2 years :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Babu

Post by Babu »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:remember, this chelsea side actually lost at home to palace. they will be feeling the pressure right now.

THFC have got Palace away next in the League. Let's see how they do there.

Chelsea have got Everton away on NLD day. It's going to be very interesting.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

The double? THE FUCKING DOUBLE??
Jesus I never even thought about that!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Babu

Post by Babu »

Eboue-Why? wrote:The double? THE FUCKING DOUBLE??
Jesus I never even thought about that!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
The horror scenario is if we've got THFC in the Cup Final on the 27th, and they've already won the League.

Wenger has already signed for 2 years, Sanchez has refused to play for us again and Captain Fantastic Theo Walcott leads us out at Wembley.

Step

Post by Step »

TBH is they beat Chelski in the first semi I would probably prefer Citeh to beat us to avoid the scenario above. They will hammer us at WHL and probably would in the cup final. Lets face it the diluded one will sign a 2 year extension even if the tots win the league , the cup or both.

I actually think that when the opposition fans sing; ' we want you to stay' he actually believes they are doing it sincerely!

Step

Post by Step »

BTW I got 20/1 . Tenner on.

I pray it is completely wasted.