Arsenal Fan TV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Arsenal Fan TV

Post by BFG4 »

I'm all for giving fans a voice and having their views represented, but this channel has to be the most cringe worthy shit I've ever seen. Just seen some of the content on their twitter page today, such as retweeting some guy who had played as Arsenal against Barca on Fifa, and had won, or asking does City really have a better squad than us, because Chelsea beat their youth team. That's not to mention the wonderful post match interviews with great footballing minds like Ty. Channels like this are an embarrassment to the club. Oh and most of the fans interviewed after yesterday's game had huge belief that we will beat Barca, even after drawing with Hull :banghead:

SteveO 35

Re: Arsenal Fan TV

Post by SteveO 35 »

I used to enjoy watching Claude.....then he went and said Tottenham could win the league. Still, its nice to know what augie really looks like now :D

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

BFG4 wrote:I'm all for giving fans a voice and having their views represented, but this channel has to be the most cringe worthy shit I've ever seen. Just seen some of the content on their twitter page today, such as retweeting some guy who had played as Arsenal against Barca on Fifa, and had won, or asking does City really have a better squad than us, because Chelsea beat their youth team. That's not to mention the wonderful post match interviews with great footballing minds like Ty. Channels like this are an embarrassment to the club. Oh and most of the fans interviewed after yesterday's game had huge belief that we will beat Barca, even after drawing with Hull :banghead:
Exactly! I wish all those mongs would just piss off :oops: :banghead:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

it's that weird gear robbie is always peddling that gets me

"get your mesut ozil t-shirt! click the link or below, get the debuchy sweatshirt, click the link"

guy has a lot of money i tell you, he goes to every game, including euro aways and always wears his replica tops with pride. i don't know why that winds me up, just the blatant consumerist nature of supporting a football club these days that does it :|

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

As a concept it's actually quite a good idea and could help to get a real insight into the current mood from a broad section of the fan base. Unfortunately it's been hijacked by the super fans who've fast become a parody of themselves, angry Claude, care in the community Ty etc. etc.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

No self-respecting person is going to try and become an Arsenal TV celebrity so it's inevitably filled with people who are not interesting enough to feature on awful reality shows like The Only Way is Essex.

We all know that the measure of a fan is how much official gear he has.

Sean

Post by Sean »

I agree it has become a parody of itself and is embarrassing, but I cannot help but like Claude. DT also speaks a lot of sense. That Ty needs fucking sectioning.

Still has the best rant ever :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72xRZ4FF1IQ

This is the most cringe shit I have ever seen :banghead: :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BFG4 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72xRZ4FF1IQ

This is the most cringe shit I have ever seen :banghead: :banghead:
Think I may have to start self harming again :lol:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

They're all twats. The worst is Moh and it's wonderful that he's been banned from the Emirates.

Tommy_Goon

Post by Tommy_Goon »

complete joke, go to any other team's fans forums and they make a total mockery of arsenal fantv (for good reason).

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Going against the tide of opinion here :shock:

Definitely feel there is a place for direct fan reaction, and some of these rants could get through to Wenger if properly constructed or at least make others think more deeply about what is going on at the club

That said take your point that there are some weird guys on there, Ty for example.....but hey that is a cross section of society

One or 2 worth listening too, one guy in particular do not know his name very considered in his thoughts and another guy who wears bobble hat.....

To summarise, not really a fan but as i say sometimes have a look just for curiosity :D

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Redarmy wrote:Going against the tide of opinion here :shock:

Definitely feel there is a place for direct fan reaction, and some of these rants could get through to Wenger if properly constructed or at least make others think more deeply about what is going on at the club

That said take your point that there are some weird guys on there, Ty for example.....but hey that is a cross section of society

One or 2 worth listening too, one guy in particular do not know his name very considered in his thoughts and another guy who wears bobble hat.....

To summarise, not really a fan but as i say sometimes have a look just for curiosity :D
like starring at a car crash?! :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

arseofacrow wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Going against the tide of opinion here :shock:

like starring at a car crash?! :lol:
Not into that matey, in fact hate those wankers that do that...more a case of gauging reactions from guys who attended the game thats all, you obviously have the choice not to listen to the nutters or people who cannot articulate their feelings, understand that only leaves 1 or 2 :D

Never seen any other clubs fan TV suppose its the same, but IMO we have an embarrassing fan base anyway, so this is just a reflection of that

Herd

Post by Herd »

Cringeworthy doesnt cut it ,but thats our fans , we are a refuge for the feeble minded !