Arsenal Fan TV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Wilson

Re: Arsenal Fan TV

Post by Wilson »

Arsenal fans are almost universal in their criticism of Wenger. I just dont understand how it doesn't manifest within the stadium. These forums are a sample of Arsenal fans, and the criticism is overwhelming. I find it hard to believe 55,000 fans at the Emirates on any given match day, support Wenger.

All that happens is Wenger gets jeered of the pitch, but by then he knows whats coming so positions himself as close to the exit as possible before darting down the tunnel.

Why isnt he booed during the game, why are there no anti-Wenger chants. Remember the treatment Eboue got for his Wigan performance - thats the kind of message that needs to be dished out to Wenger, and a few players.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Wilson wrote:Arsenal fans are almost universal in their criticism of Wenger. I just dont understand how it doesn't manifest within the stadium. These forums are a sample of Arsenal fans, and the criticism is overwhelming. I find it hard to believe 55,000 fans at the Emirates on any given match day, support Wenger.

All that happens is Wenger gets jeered of the pitch, but by then he knows whats coming so positions himself as close to the exit as possible before darting down the tunnel.

Why isnt he booed during the game, why are there no anti-Wenger chants. Remember the treatment Eboue got for his Wigan performance - thats the kind of message that needs to be dished out to Wenger, and a few players.
Unfortunately, most of the Tarquins and tourists that infest Cashburton will never turn on him. It's AKB central.

I do hate how TOF always darts down the tunnel like a coward. It's also embarrassing when he storms off without shaking hands with the opposition manager (regardless of however much of a cunnt he may be). TOF almost never acknowledges the fans in any way.

I would love to see a mass protest during a game, but I doubt it'll happen amongst the gentrified 'spectators' at the bowl.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

The draw today seen everyone on there go from Wenger out(from Wednesday night), to talking about the great character and attitude shown by the team. Apart from Claude, and one or two others, no one on there has a consistent opinion, everything is based on the result of one game :banghead:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Ferdinand said on BT today to check out Arsenal Fan TV if u want to see how the fans feel about Wenger. I presume he aint talking about TY :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Peeman wrote:Ferdinand said on BT today to check out Arsenal Fan TV if u want to see how the fans feel about Wenger. I presume he aint talking about TY :twisted:
No mate that would be:

"Ferdinand said on BT today to check out Arsenal Fan TV if u want to see how many bits of merchandise an Arsenal fan can wear at one time"

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Peeman wrote:Ferdinand said on BT today to check out Arsenal Fan TV if u want to see how the fans feel about Wenger. I presume he aint talking about TY :twisted:
No mate that would be:

"Ferdinand said on BT today to check out Arsenal Fan TV if u want to see how many bits of merchandise an Arsenal fan can wear at one time"
Ty was under cover at the scum game, not that i blame him in any way :D

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
No mate that would be:

I don't know what's worse, the amount of club gear every fan is wearing, or the weird shitty clothes Robbie is trying to sell.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sean

Post by Sean »

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Arsenal Fan TV responsible for making us the biggest laughing stock in fucking football :oops:

Offside

Post by Offside »

Moh is actually the worst one of the lot. He's worse than Ty but in a completely different way. I think Ty might have "problems". Moh is just a sanctimonious, self-important prat who loves the sound of his own voice. He genuinely thinks of himself as some kind of erudite scholar of football and football finance. His "you have to talk about net spend not spend" after the West Ham debacle on the opening day just said it all. I'm surprised he doesn't wear hipster glasses to make himself look more intelligent.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Offside wrote:Moh is actually the worst one of the lot. He's worse than Ty but in a completely different way. I think Ty might have "problems". Moh is just a sanctimonious, self-important prat who loves the sound of his own voice. He genuinely thinks of himself as some kind of erudite scholar of football and football finance. His "you have to talk about net spend not spend" after the West Ham debacle on the opening day just said it all. I'm surprised he doesn't wear hipster glasses to make himself look more intelligent.
He would but DB10 hasn't given them back yet :lol: :wink:

AFTV is the biggest bunch of shit going and as Flash said, it has turned us I to a laughing stock. Our fans on Twitter do us no favours either (not you mcD :wink: ).

Social media and Arsenal are things that shouldn't be together, both players and fans just embarrass the the club by using it.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

:wink:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Excellent rant

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:Arsenal Fan TV AND WENGER responsible for making us the biggest laughing stock in fucking football :oops:
:proudtosay: