Arsenal Fan TV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: Arsenal Fan TV

Post by Sean »

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sean wrote:
phpBB [video]
I know that DT has come in for criticism from various places and people, but he doesn't rant and rave he makes his argument very clearly and calmly.

And as he says in this video "What are people scared of?"

I am sure that those of us who genuinely want Wenger gone, are more than willing to spend a couple of seasons regrouping and organising so that we as a club can begin to make serious in-roads to challenge for all the trophies every season, but in order to do that we have to make that leap of faith into the unknown and unless we do we will all die of boredom and just end up hating Wenger and the Board even more.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

If Robbie wants AFTV to be taken more seriously he needs to devote more time to interviewing people from both sides of the divide at times other than straight after a match when feelings are running high/low depending on the results.

I'd love to see him do a proper discussion between two or three fans from each side who can put together a decent well thought out argument and actually give them a chance to put their points across without interrupting so much and also keep his views out of it.

Post match is great for car crash tv but not so much if people are trying to make serious points and it doesn't allow people to think through their arguments prior to the interview or for fans to get their views and opinions across without sounding like raving lunatics, Ty/Claude :wink:

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sean wrote:
phpBB [video]
I know that DT has come in for criticism from various places and people, but he doesn't rant and rave he makes his argument very clearly and calmly.

I am sure that those of us who genuinely want Wenger gone, are more than willing to spend a couple of seasons regrouping and organising so that we as a club can begin to make serious in-roads to challenge for all the trophies every season, but in order to do that we have to make that leap of faith into the unknown and unless we do we will all die of boredom and just end up hating Wenger and the Board even more.
I always look forward to hearing his comments. As you said his arguments are very clear and he doesn't rant or anything, just says as it is.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sean wrote:
phpBB [video]

I always look forward to hearing his comments. As you said his arguments are very clear and he doesn't rant or anything, just says as it is.
In D.T we trust :barscarf:

Hello, hello we are the banner boys

Sean

Post by Sean »

A rant from DT today (also posted in match thread):

phpBB [video]

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

Brilliant stuff from DT. :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A few of the bellends who can't wait to get themselves seen and heard on that thing were gathered around afterwards near Ken Friar bridge. One absolute gobshite was standing up on the railings arguing with the Palace fans singing "we're all going on a European tour" and mouthing off to them about "enjoy your one day" next weekend. Truly cringeworthy some of the A-holes we have at home games now

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

That is the epitome of that dickhead faction of our fanbase.

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

Are we the only club that has these youtube twats? FMD it's actually worse than watching the game.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Is this on SKY, BT?

armchair

Post by armchair »

armchair wrote:Is this on SKY, BT?
Sorry wrong thread :oops:

Herd

Post by Herd »

This cant DT needs to go to go to Alchoholics Anonymous ,who keeps and drinks booze in their bedrooms FFS ?
Another attention seeking bellend, perhaps we can get the pied piper in and take care of these cun ts ,Arsenal fan TV is like a lightbulb to a moth and attracts the weak willed , feeble minded traninspotter wankers that invest our club .
I have a four year old son on the autitistic spectrum and he comes across better than these people !

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

People like dt claude ty are everything that is wrong with us as a club, complete and utter bellends who think they are now celebs because idiots on youtube and twitter love them. If you want to have a rant about arsenal have it down the pub with ur mates not at home on a webcam because you would only do that for personal gain and more youtube/ twitter followers.

Sean

Post by Sean »

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]