Arsenal Fan TV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: Arsenal Fan TV

Post by Sean »

Same shit, different season :(

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Good fan chat from a month ago here:

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Hello if you're reading this, and I'll apologise now in advance for the following rant. I'd like to point out now that I think Robbie does a great job on his channel, especially for someone who hasn't come from a TV or presenters background. Sterling job.

It's been commented on here before, that 'FanTV ' is a profitable operation. I've had it on good authority this evening after the game that is the case. No fees, payments, incentives, or even invites to events or jollys that 'Fan TV' get invited to are extended to the guys ( and some of the idiots ) that are featured on there on a regular basis.

It's the regulars on there, like Moh, Ty, Claude, Bully, and what's-his-name blood fam clart pussy clart cuz bro muggy, and any other Z-list narrsists I might (forgive me for not remembering their household names) have missed off the above, that make that channel what it is, get their viewing figures/hits online, and in turn make the 'owners' money.

My suggestion is, that the regular guys interviewed on there get something out of it too. Maybe a payment, maybe tickets to games, maybe invited to events and functions that I know Robbie and Co get asked to, but don't appear to extend to the chaps who make the channel what it is, maybe the guys could be be paid on the back of the channel to do celebrity tours of the stadium, opening of new club shops around the world, opening of nightclubs, opening of a packet of crisps at the Rocket etc etc blah blah

OR, maybe 'Fan TV' should be about the fans, and not be a money making concern. My suggestion would be that the guys that run and make it happen get something out of it for their time and efforts, and after operating costs and taxes are covered off, any profits go back into something else. Afterall it's called 'Arsenal Fan TV'.

My suggestion would be profits are put towards buying a share in the club. Give the fans a voice at AGMs and board meetings. Give the fans a channel to give it to Stan and Ivan face to face at an open meeting in front of the press and other people.

OR, OR all profits after operating costs go to a charity of choice. Something close to the club or fans. eg just plucking one out of nowhere and off the top of my head, donate to the hospital that looked after Rocky Rocastle, or to a local Islington charity cause.

I'm sure this post is going to create much debate, some good, some bad, some pro Robbie and team, some anti Robbie and team.

Robbie, if you're reading this maybe raise it on camera at Burnley on Sunday without any clever editing in post -production.

Up the Arsenal.

And apologies for any typos, spelling mistakes or grammatical errors .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

My suggestion would be they close it down and pour shit all over everyone involved. 8)

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:My suggestion would be they close it down and pour shit all over everyone involved. 8)
Harsh but fair

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:My suggestion would be they close it down and pour shit all over everyone involved. 8)

I'm with you mate especially that heavy d bloke :oops:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

The exploitation of the clearly mentally infirm for clicks and profits by Robbie is really a matter for the police. I hope they get shut down and hopefully all of them banned from the club. Would like to see the mouthy deejay get knocked around a bit as well.

Sean

Post by Sean »

It's not a big surprise that AFTV is going as corporate as the club itself.

I do recommend The Gooner Talk and Gooner News TV for some slightly more level headed discussion, although some of the AFTV characters are on there. DT also has his own channel now too.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

gp543 wrote:The exploitation of the clearly mentally infirm for clicks and profits by Robbie is really a matter for the police. .
Are you talking about Arsenal Fan T.V. or Britains Got Talent? :D

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

So this Robbie guy from Arsenal Fan TV has some sort of "music" background as Crucial Robbie. :D :D

Laughed my tits off watching this shit. Don't sniff Da Coke. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

NickF

Post by NickF »

Everything they say on there is exactly what people are saying in the pubs and on social media. Don't really have a problem with it.

Most of the guys go to every home and away game out of their own pocket. If they can make some money to allow them to do this, that's fine by me.

As all things, if you don't like someone, don't watch them. Can't stand Bully's or Chris' views i avoid them.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

NickF wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:23 am
Everything they say on there is exactly what people are saying in the pubs and on social media. Don't really have a problem with it.

Most of the guys go to every home and away game out of their own pocket. If they can make some money to allow them to do this, that's fine by me.

As all things, if you don't like someone, don't watch them. Can't stand Bully's or Chris' views i avoid them.
Fair comment.....its obviously popular, and Robbie is making a living out of it i assume

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

NickF wrote:

Yes agree with you and I wasn't ridiculing the channel by any means with my previous post about Robbie. I have also always thought that this channel gives normal fans a way to express their opinions out and that's why the channel is so popular. Of course there are people that I can't listen to and sometimes there are total bellends but who cares. Some of them might be attention seeking but then again who cares.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:31 pm
gp543 wrote:The exploitation of the clearly mentally infirm for clicks and profits by Robbie is really a matter for the police. .
Are you talking about Arsenal Fan T.V. or Britains Got Talent? :D
No Mate he's talking about Ty. :D

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

NickF wrote:

Bully's alright but he does bleet on about referee's too much.

As for Chris and Ty they should be locked up in a looney asylum and that loud idiot who says 'boom' all the time as well.

:roll:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:27 am
So this Robbie guy from Arsenal Fan TV has some sort of "music" background as Crucial Robbie. :D :D

Laughed my tits off watching this shit. Don't sniff Da Coke. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]
He certainly sings differently to how he talks !