The KLEENEX "I'm Not Watching!" Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: The KLEENEX "I'm Not Watching!" Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Win!? Lose!? Draw!?

Who the fuck cares I've got Bubble & Squeak with all the trimmings to turn my attention to instead.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Don't know what day it is let alone when the Arsenal game I won't be watching is :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Boxing Day is Xmas day part 2 as I have my two girls over for the day - cold meat, prawns , smoked salmon ( sandwich if you like) cheese and biscuits and couple of games of frustration, while eating chocolate - cheesecake for pud :barscarf:

Another win for me :barscarf: :barscarf:
Last edited by StuartL on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Spend New Years Day watching another flat-track bully match against shite opposition managed by that corrupt, obese c_nt? No thanks - got left over cheese and biscuits to polish up, off to the cinema at 3, then back on the piss later on this afternoon :barscarf:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Was there a game last night? :lol:

I was out at my elderly family friend's place. We had a pizza and a pint. Much less stressful than watching those overpaid wankers struggle to a draw after going 3-0 down to a recently promoted side. I checked the score on the Red Button and laughed. What a typical load of bollocks that was. I could just imagine how torturous that was to watch.

Might be seeing him on Saturday too. Fortunately, the Preston game kicks off late. So like the players, I'll see if I feel like it :roll:

WENGER OUT! :censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Sean wrote:Was there a game last night? :lol:

I was out at my elderly family friend's place. We had a pizza and a pint. Much less stressful than watching those overpaid wankers struggle to a draw after going 3-0 down to a recently promoted side. I checked the score on the Red Button and laughed. What a typical load of bollocks that was. I could just imagine how torturous that was to watch.

Might be seeing him on Saturday too. Fortunately, the Preston game kicks off late. So like the players, I'll see if I feel like it :roll:

WENGER OUT! :censored:
I'm finding not watching the tedious shite sorry, beautiful football, much more enjoyable and less stressful, I would be livid if I'd paid to watch it and spent hours travelling too.

Ps.Can you demand a refund on free, illegal internet streams ?

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I missed all of the festive period games as I was in Spain. I came back and missed last nights lovely came where it looks like the penny has dropped in people wanting him gone as the title challenge is surely gone now. Let's hope that it is only 5 more months of this clown in charge before we get a real manager. Please not Eddie Howe....

Leyton Gooner

Post by Leyton Gooner »

After suffering BT Sport's coverage yesterday it's back to not watching again until the end of the month.

Leyton Gooner

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:After suffering BT Sport's coverage yesterday it's back to not watching again until the fourth round at the end of the month.

Leyton Gooner

Post by Leyton Gooner »

After suffering BT Sport's coverage yesterday it's back to not watching again until the fourth round at the end of the month

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:? Uhhhhmmmm. Okay fair enuff mate. :wink:

Leyton Gooner

Post by Leyton Gooner »

:lol:

Everyone get that or do you want me to repeat it again?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Pardon? :?

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I have missed all of the games since my festive period hiatus. I think that this year, I have watched less games than ever. As everyone points out, it's flat track bully time. I do think that we will get at least a draw at Chelsea, so that will be the next game that I will watch. Banana skin for me would be against Watford.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

begeegs wrote:I have missed all of the games since my festive period hiatus. I think that this year, I have watched less games than ever. As everyone points out, it's flat track bully time. I do think that we will get at least a draw at Chelsea, so that will be the next game that I will watch. Banana skin for me would be against Watford.
Before the Costa thing flared up I'd have said we were taking a 3-0 or 4-0 tonking at the chavs. But if this shite with Costa is still ongoing we might nick a draw, but tbh my money would still be on a chav win, maybe 2-1 to them. :|