The KLEENEX "I'm Not Watching!" Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

Re: The KLEENEX "I'm Not Watching!" Thread

Post by REB »

StuartL wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
REB wrote:very easy flash , works off your internet. or you can download it on to your laptop , google kodi or what i use is called freetelly which is the same as kodi but the addons ( apps ) already put on. i watch every game.
Do you use a VPN?
He is more likely to have a V P L :wink:

that on the interweb :D

REB

Post by REB »

StuartL wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
REB wrote:very easy flash , works off your internet. or you can download it on to your laptop , google kodi or what i use is called freetelly which is the same as kodi but the addons ( apps ) already put on. i watch every game.
Do you use a VPN?
He is more likely to have a V P L :wink:

that on the interweb :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

No way am I watching, listening to the Chavs game - there is every chance we will get raped (again). :cry: :oops:

Offside

Post by Offside »

I haven't posted here since August. This season I've only seen us against Leicester (second half), Chelsea (all of it), West Ham (all of it), Man Utd (second half) and Southampton (all of it). That was only because I happened to be in the pub either after (or before) a local football match.

I'm watching tomorrow's game because I'm meeting up with a old work colleague who supports Chelsea. But for all intents and purposes, I haven't seen Arsenal at all this season. And you know what? I haven't missed it one bit.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

Re-wiring aclassic vw bus tomorrow want to get busy on it by around noon.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Working today, not by choice, but not disappointed to miss game either..Haven't worked a Saturday in months. Will keep in touch with the game. One time losing hurt but not anymore.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Such is my "couldn't give a fuckness" about today's impending debacle at the Bridge, I've accepted a corporate invite to the rugby at Twickenham, which will see me travelling throughout the first half of today's game, and drinking much Guinness at someone else's expense throughout the entire second half. Not a TV in sight hopefully with that meaningless ***** from the Bridge on

When's the Sutton game?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Didn't watch that shite live today (thank fuck) as I knew beforehand how it would go :roll: hence the title on the match thread.I'm on holiday so went out for a stroll in the sun with the Mrs and my lad 8) had a couple of peeks on my phone and seen it was 1 then 2-0 and switched my phone off.I remember a day when a match like this really got my juices flowing..not anymore thanks to that *word censored*.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Not only will I NOT be watching or Listening to this game..But I can no longer stomach seeing or hearing the c.unts voice...just seeing him or hearing that lying gobshite gets me so angry... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

lot of freezers being de-iced today

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And painted walls drying. :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Didn't watch Saturday went down the beach with my lad and mrs,much more fun then watching that sideways passy tippy tappy urine :roll: seen the highlights and it seems le bumhole got lucky again (as he always does)
I won't be watching on weds either..I can't see le bumhole being so lucky here though :oops: they will give us our annual anal reaming :roll: exciting times.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm really torn on this now.... my boy is 11 and obsessed with The Arsenal and wants to watch every game with me. I have a duty of care to raise him a Gooner like my dad raised me and my brothers, but Christ almighty it's getting beyond a joke now. I've never been so demotivated by an Arsenal team or manager in over 40 years of supporting our once great club.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It is the same for all of us mate - I never ever believed things could be so Horrible, Awful, Depressing,Dispiriting...it really has sucked out the life of me and any love I had for Arsenal and now for football.

And Wenger is at least 60% responsible.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I wish I hadn't watched last night... :(