Wayno/ Mutley Gooner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gus/Percy

Re: Wayno/ Mutley Gooner

Post by Gus/Percy »

Oh fucking hell ****! I remember him!

Now the memory is less jaded and I kinda remember what happened.

By the way I've no idea if you or others have messaged me. Can't find a private message thing anywhere.

I'm in Corfu now and getting drunk so bear with me!

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

I have mate, I'm sure when you sober up / remember, you will find the pm's !! :D :D

Enjoy your hols mate, look forward to catching up when your back and causing chaos on here soon

:box: :box: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

onemoreminute wrote:from memory, it was one of those nights on the OG where 'one upmanship' pursued.

There was a poster who back in the day was know as MrGnu, who liked to post pics of random things, not to be outdone, step forward our very own Gus!!

The main pic in question was of you, starkers, facing your tv, looking back at the photographer (Doris) with your sky remote wedged between your arse!! :barscarf:

I'm sure the first ban was not far off from there!!

Wow! That's some way to change channels. :wink:

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

OneBardGooner wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:from memory, it was one of those nights on the OG where 'one upmanship' pursued.

There was a poster who back in the day was know as MrGnu, who liked to post pics of random things, not to be outdone, step forward our very own Gus!!

The main pic in question was of you, starkers, facing your tv, looking back at the photographer (Doris) with your sky remote wedged between your arse!! :barscarf:

It was one mental night on OBG, I wonder if the powers that be could find the thread? :shock:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

onemoreminute wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

It was one mental night on OBG, I wonder if the powers that be could find the thread? :shock:
You've got the same search tools we have. The problem is that in those days the place was so anarchic it could be on any thread at all.

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

Chippy wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

You've got the same search tools we have. The problem is that in those days the place was so anarchic it could be on any thread at all.
Ok, no worries Chippy, wasn't sure how it all worked, I will have a look through the next few days and see what can be found :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Gus/Percy wrote:Oooh a positive welcome.......rather unexpected :lol:

Anyhow thanks to the powers that be (not the moderators, I'm talking organ grinders not monkeys) for letting me join again

I see DiminutiveBitch10 is still obsessed with size. I'd rather hoped you'd got over that by now but I guess using a cat flap to enter and leave the house slaps it in your face (literally) on a daily basis.

Reb, Augie, NBM etc seem lovely and calm as per usual. Number 5 is still obsessed with staying up on Subday nights to look at men's helmets and their tight trousers. As for IHH, surely you've viewed everything XHamster has to offer by now? Or are you still so 'herbally relaxed' you can't remember where your iPad is let alone what grot you watched on it last night? Are you aware of a producer on there called Backroom Casting Couch? I can recommend his work.

Oh and the great Wenger debate still rumbles on. As Augie points out I don't want to say we told you so but we fucking did, you didn't listen and now you have Sanogo got your £1400 a year.

Still, give him one more year hey!

Oh and for those interested, yes I've less hair, yes a stone heavier and going grey. Apparently when I don't shave for a few days I look the spit of Neil Ruddock!

So as you can see, life's good!!! :lol:
:shock:

Is that even possible? :lol: :wink:

My first reaction too - I still remember him playing midfield against the mackems and he looking like a beached whale trapped in a pair of Bermuda shorts :lol: :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

onemoreminute wrote:
Chippy wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Ok, no worries Chippy, wasn't sure how it all worked, I will have a look through the next few days and see what can be found :wink:
Sorry I can't be more helpful but I can remember in those days looking for something about 2 weeks later and not being able to find it. If you remember a thread about Charlie Nicholas would go something like, wasted talent, so was his mother, his granny fucked goats, and then the goat fucked a dog, Wayno loved dogs, so good luck with finding it mate. I have a feeling that being a mod on here just got very interesting again. :shock: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chippy wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:
Chippy wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Sorry I can't be more helpful but I can remember in those days looking for something about 2 weeks later and not being able to find it. If you remember a thread about Charlie Nicholas would go something like, wasted talent, so was his mother, his granny fucked goats, and then the goat fucked a dog, Wayno loved dogs, so good luck with finding it mate. I have a feeling that being a mod on here just got very interesting again. :shock: :lol:
:coffeespit:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Gus/Percy wrote:Oh fucking hell ****! I remember him!

By the way I've no idea if you or others have messaged me. Can't find a private message thing anywhere.

Welcome back Gus! I seem to remember you posting the remote control pic after ****"y posted a pic of himself with a big black dildo in the background! :o could be wrong though! :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

g88ner wrote:
Gus/Percy wrote:Oh fucking hell ****! I remember him!

Welcome back Gus! I seem to remember you posting the remote control pic after ****"y posted a pic of himself with a big black dildo in the background! :o could be wrong though! :lol:
Is that a euphemism? :wink: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

RIP Mutley. Remember those days very well. That period of 2007-09/10 when everything on here ended up with someone posting a naked picture, accusing another person of being gay, trying to make someone gay, laughing at Eboue, talking about tits, pictures of tits, stories about shitting the bed or something about letting your bird go on holiday.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Ah, the 'My Girlfriends gone on holiday' thread.

Still one of my favourites :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Oh no i'm devastated i met Wayno at least once and bought a ticket off of him and sat with him at a game a while ago now. im choked up as i write this post........

His poor family too

RIP Wayno

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Was going to un-sticky this thread as we seem to have paid our tributes.

Will leave it for a day or two if anyone thinks its wrong please let me know