Wilshere going out on loan?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: Wilshere going out on loan?

Post by g88ner »

Rosie_titters wrote:Makes sense Wilshire going out on loan. Waste of wages and talent just sitting on the bench. The bloke needs game time and lots of it. Not sure if he will ever come back to be a first teamer. But a decent season for Bournemouth and we might get a £20m offer.
In today's market I'd expect more than £20m for Jack even in his current injury prone state!

Midz

Post by Midz »

Read this article this morning and it made me laugh at how they claim Jack has improved Bournemouth.
If you look at the figures given it's so negligible it's really pointless.

I'm not condemning JW just the way SSN are struggling for things to put on their pages and so post this kind of rubbish.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... mouth-loan

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

He's 100x the player that Ramsey is. That's all

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:He's 100x the player that Ramsey is. That's all
In fairness though SteveO, my dead grandmother is 100x the player Ramsey is. And even towards the end, as the Alzheimer's claimed the poor woman, she could string a sentence together without constantly inserting "Burraahh" every two seconds. :lol: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
In fairness though SteveO, my dead grandmother is 100x the player Ramsey is. And even towards the end, as the Alzheimer's claimed the poor woman, she could string a sentence together without constantly inserting "Burraahh" every two seconds. :lol: :wink:
Indeed - just wonder why one of them is farmed out on loan, whilst the other is a mainstay of Lord Wenger's side !

NickF

Post by NickF »

He may well be, but if he is injured all the time (as he has been), he is no use to us.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
He may well be, but if he is injured all the time (as he has been), he is no use to us.
Haha you are running that train of thought by the wrong bloke, mate! SteveO will tell you Diaby was one of our best players, even though no one ever saw him play!

:barscarf: :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Just checked the stats which say that Wilshere has played 21 Premier League games for AFC Bournemouth this season.. Take away the two games against Arsenal where he was ineligible that isn't a bad return.
I think a lot of his injuries are self inflicted by his own style, but maybe now playing in a disciplined club he has curtailed himself..Also being away from Dr.Death and the Medics at Arsenal is surely a help.
May go against the grain here but I think Wilshere under a strong manager and disciplined set up should have a future at Arsenal.. Obviously if he returns under Wenger he is fucked.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
NickF wrote:
Haha you are running that train of thought by the wrong bloke, mate! SteveO will tell you Diaby was one of our best players, even though no one ever saw him play!

:barscarf: :lol: :wink:
Poetry in motion !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs9Fn5LxRdY

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

NickF wrote:
And Ramsey isn't ???!!! Fuck me, he makes Gibbs look like Mr Reliable !

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Midz wrote:Read this article this morning and it made me laugh at how they claim Jack has improved Bournemouth.
If you look at the figures given it's so negligible it's really pointless.

I'm not condemning JW just the way SSN are struggling for things to put on their pages and so post this kind of rubbish.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... mouth-loan
You can't measure mental strength by statistics you know.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

One thing Im sure we have noticed is that Jack has been on loan for around a season or just over to Bolton and now.

Total matches played in one loan season 35 (21 this season, 14 for Bolton)
Total matches played in 7 seasons for us 105

Proof if ever needed that there must be something very bad with either our medical team or the pitches or the way he is coached/ played. :oops: :oops:

Graham71

Post by Graham71 »

Bradywasking wrote: May go against the grain here but I think Wilshere under a strong manager and disciplined set up should have a future at Arsenal
A strong manager wouldnt have Wheelchair Wally Ox and Ramsey anywhere near the club.Overated British shit