Wilshere going out on loan?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Wilshere going out on loan?

Post by xgtdec »

what happens if he moves out on loan...gets fit and finds form, then comes back...goes to shite and gets crocked. It wont be just coincidence will it?

Perhaps a spell away will be good for him, proper training and id imagine a first team place....but I'd agree the ego will take a hit. This calls for a few beers and smokes out on the town!

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

Time for Jack to completely dedicate a year to getting back on the footballing track. Get away from London. Can only be a positive to be coached by Eddie Howe. Looked at him when he came on on Saturday - moaned at Elneny, was bypassed through lack of pace and then booked. Got to be guaranteed regular playing time, get his head and body right and come back ready to fulfil that potential.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Bournemouth?

Didn't Allardyce have him at Bolton on loan.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Might as well send him to Tottenham.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

To be honest this whole loan is bordering on farcical in my opinion, make him stay and fight for his fucking place like every other player has to do in the squad. I don't for one second care if he is not in the England team, he has been crocked for god knows how long and the first sign of an admission from the England squad and he is forcing the clubs hand in terms of playing time. Modern footballers really frustrate the fuck out of me in terms of the power they now have, you are in a privileged position that millions of people would love to be and yet instead of showing a bit of get up and go you whine and fucking moan :evil: :evil: :evil:

Herd

Post by Herd »

He wants him to go on loan to get fit so Palace untill Xmas is fine but it seems the club is more interested in letting him go for a year as then we can get more of his wages paid .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:He wants him to go on loan to get fit so Palace untill Xmas is fine but it seems the club is more interested in letting him go for a year as then we can get more of his wages paid .
If it's our decision to send him on loan then in most circumstances we will cop for his full wage no matter how long he goes for. Of course that can be negotiated, but would you trust anyone currently at Arsenal to negotiate anything? These are people that could not organise a piss up in a brewery with free beer vouchers. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Tbh I am struggling to give a f.uck about this - all the potential in the world is no good if you don't remain fit and have a lack of professionalism :roll:

That thing that pisses me off about this is the fact that wilshere himself has pushed this as a result of losing his England place - the last few seasons we have seen more than one comment from him (and wally) about getting back from injury and getting back into the England squad, and this is totally disrespectful to our club imo :evil: As others have said, if he went abroad it might help him learn what it means to be professional in todays game, but of course he will probably decide to stay in premier league :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Roma the latest rumour.......off smoking Woodbines with Scez :barscarf:

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

augie wrote:Tbh I am struggling to give a f.uck about this - all the potential in the world is no good if you don't remain fit and have a lack of professionalism :roll:

That thing that pisses me off about this is the fact that wilshere himself has pushed this as a result of losing his England place - the last few seasons we have seen more than one comment from him (and wally) about getting back from injury and getting back into the England squad, and this is totally disrespectful to our club imo :evil: As others have said, if he went abroad it might help him learn what it means to be professional in todays game, but of course he will probably decide to stay in premier league :roll:
100 percent on the button Augie, drives me insane when i hear these two in particular talking about getting back in to the national team. May seem harsh but i honestly think the club should start to consider life without jack, he is miles away from getting in our first team, and if he all he cares about is getting back in to the England fold with all the club have done for him then you seriously need to question where his priorities as a footballer really are

Herd

Post by Herd »

Playing for Engerland raises their "boot money" and other sponsorship deals and makes them more marketable !

shu

Post by shu »

This could be a big wake up call for him but he is not intelligent to suss that out.

I hope he stays fit but i just cannot see it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:Playing for Engerland raises their "boot money" and other sponsorship deals and makes them more marketable !
Very true. And it's one of the things I hate most about the modern footballer. They don't give a shit about the game, the clubs or the fans. They only care about the money and the fame. When I see a footballer with a line of t-shirts, putting his latest rap efforts on youtube, and with a social media "presence" my heart sinks and I know 9 times out of 10 I'm looking at a footballer that will not make it much past Crystal Palace, will end his career with no winners medals, but will also end his career reasonably wealthy, without having really earned that wealth. :roll:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Is there a Paralymic GB football team?
:rubchin: :rubchin:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Who cares where he goes just so long as he goes, innit!