Wilshere going out on loan?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: Wilshere going out on loan?

Post by Sean »

No big loss. The bloke is a liability with a shit attitude and character. Earning more money whilst injured than when he played, whilst his legend grows all the time. It doesn't look like he'll make it here after all; being loaned out at his age is usually a bad sign.

It will be interesting to see if he can string a few games together without his ankles being wrecked again. I wonder where they will play him. CM or AM?

It is disappointing that, like Walcott and Michael Owen, he cares more for playing for Ingerlund than the mugs who are paying his obscene wages.
robbo10 wrote:Is there a Paralymic GB football team?
:rubchin: :rubchin:
Sadly, not. I imagine Scotland and Wales want no part of it. Spoilsports :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Wilshere needs a mentor and Wenger isnt it, he hardly speaks to him . Paul Johnson is his shoulder to dry on and whilst Paul has his coaching badges he started life as the Travel Club Manager and has worked his way up to assistant kit manager !

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Herd wrote:Wilshere needs a mentor and Wenger isnt it, he hardly speaks to him . Paul Johnson is his shoulder to dry on and whilst Paul has his coaching badges he started life as the Travel Club Manager and has worked his way up to assistant kit manager !
Looks to be Bournemouth according to SSN....Eddie Howe could be great for mentoring him,

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

remember when this kid was a bright, up and coming star who was gonna be captain?

can't even find someone to take him off us for the rest of the season :|

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:remember when this kid was a bright, up and coming star who was gonna be captain?

I suspect there are 80000 reasons for that!

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Bournemouth for Jack... either a complete lack of ambition by Wilshere or a season long work trial for Eddie Howe to see if he is fit to take over from Wenger next year.
Get Jack fit and playing well and the job is Howe's.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Who?

:roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Bournemouth :D lol I can hardly contain myself and can I just add "the most overrated player in english football" the original title of a previous thread on this useless little wanker :D :D :barscarf: goodbye and good riddance
Oh fucking hell just occurred to me he won't pass the medical :|

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Did you see the munter he rocked up to Bournmouth with?? Fucking hell very much in the baywatch body, crimewatch face category that one.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

rodders999 wrote:Did you see the munter he rocked up to Bournmouth with?? Fucking hell very much in the baywatch body, crimewatch face category that one.
Couldn't give a fuck as long as I never see the useless liability in an Arsenal shirt again
Honestly reminds me of Bentley overrated useless *word censored*

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:remember when this kid was a bright, up and coming star who was gonna be captain?

I suspect there are 80000 reasons for that!
Spot on - although 80000 is probably well short of what Papa Wenger offered him. Don't forget that the old fraud was desperate to keep that core of British players to propel us to silverware.

What was that core meant to comprise of? Jack Wheelchair / Kieran Gibbs / Theo Walcott / Aaron Ramsey / Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Christ that bloke Wenger is a miracle worker. An alchemist. A visionary.

Probably more than £400,000 a week in wages for that shower of injured shite :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:I know he is a multi-millionaire etc..But I do feel for JW - I think he is an exceptional talent - and that talent has been greatly burdened and diminished due to Arsenes Approach to (mis) managing players AND the fact that under Wenger Arsenal have the most inept Medical Team since Dr Crippin and his mrs...The medical team was chosen by Wenger.

Under a different manager AND medical team I think JW will flourish...

But to send him out on loan at the age of 24yrs of age is ridiculous....

Yet another major fuckk upp by clueless cunto.

:banghead:
A lot of Jack's injury problems though are down to his style of play. He is brave to a fault and will too often invite that late tackle that injures him by taking on one too many oppo players instead of releasing the ball earlier. But I also can't understand why they have not coached that out of him by now. Undoubtedly talented and technically skilled, his injury problems have really held him back.
Agree, even so the ineptitude of the medical team has contributed greatly to the length of time has has remained injured, (and a number of others) there was a discussion about the Arsenal medical team the other night on 5Live or talkshyte and 2 of the players in the discussion said that Arsenal's record and reputation when it comes to treating injured players and getting them back from injuries is appalling.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

There are plenty of intelligent fans(whose opinion's I would respect) that have blinkers on, when it comes to Wilshere. I would accept his long list of injuries, as he cant help it, but he is massively unprofessional. He gets in fights on night's out, smokes, and generally acts like an asshole. A lot of fans seem happy to overlook every negative about Wilshere, because he came through the academy. He was lucky enough to find himself being managed by wanker, as at any other club, he would have been fucked out long ago.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BFG4 wrote:There are plenty of intelligent fans(whose opinion's I would respect) that have blinkers on, when it comes to Wilshere. I would accept his long list of injuries, as he cant help it, but he is massively unprofessional. He gets in fights on night's out, smokes, and generally acts like an asshole. A lot of fans seem happy to overlook every negative about Wilshere, because he came through the academy. He was lucky enough to find himself being managed by wanker, as at any other club, he would have been fucked out long ago.
I disagree, I think a manager like Fergie would have managed him better - and he wouldn't have had so many injuries - by being managed more effectively.

I think Wilshere is a real talent and being dogged by injuries and being treated by a medical team that has a very poor record and reputation (and rightly so) has exacerbated the situation...Yes, he has been foolish, but again it is easy to judge from afar when one doesn't know the facts.

Maybe Wenker should have been more strict who knows?... But I really rate him as a talent - whether he will now ever achieve the huge potential we all (well most of us) saw in him only time will tell.

I do think this truly is make or break for him - I just hope he is able to seize the opportunity...(Edit) To do that he will need to remain 'fit' - Maybe a new traing regime and medical approach for him will benefit him.<gallicshrug>

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
BFG4 wrote:There are plenty of intelligent fans(whose opinion's I would respect) that have blinkers on, when it comes to Wilshere. I would accept his long list of injuries, as he cant help it, but he is massively unprofessional. He gets in fights on night's out, smokes, and generally acts like an asshole. A lot of fans seem happy to overlook every negative about Wilshere, because he came through the academy. He was lucky enough to find himself being managed by wanker, as at any other club, he would have been fucked out long ago.
I disagree, I think a manager like Fergie would have managed him better - and he wouldn't have had so many injuries - by being managed more effectively.

I think Wilshere is a real talent and being dogged by injuries and being treated by a medical team that has a very poor record and reputation (and rightly so) has exacerbated the situation...Yes, he has been foolish, but again it is easy to judge from afar when one doesn't know the facts.

Maybe Wenker should have been more strict who knows?... But I really rate him as a talent - whether he will now ever achieve the huge potential we all (well most of us) saw in him only time will tell.

I do think this truly is make or break for him - I just hope he is able to seize the opportunity...(Edit) To do that he will need to remain 'fit' - Maybe a new traing regime and medical approach for him will benefit him.<gallicshrug>
OBG,you are 100% correct for me,total mis-management by Wenger over Wilshire,I dont think there is any doubt he has talent,as much of a bell-end he is in his private life.