Ozil and Sanchez want £250k a week

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: Ozil and Sanchez want £250k a week

Post by flash gunner »

postmanPat91 wrote:
wilko49er wrote:The bible that is the Daily fail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tract.html
Going to end in tears.
Check out some of the comments - "mercenaries".... "tell him to fuck off to China" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just some of the braindead c_nts 'supporting' this club

That's the going rate for top players, which they both are - pay them the fucking money
Why do people care how much they get paid? I didnt know what Charlie Nicholas was being paid or Tony Adams etc etc etc all i know is the club can afford it so pay them!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:
wilko49er wrote:The bible that is the Daily fail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tract.html
Going to end in tears.
Check out some of the comments - "mercenaries".... "tell him to fuck off to China" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just some of the braindead c_nts 'supporting' this club

That's the going rate for top players, which they both are - pay them the fucking money
Why do people care how much they get paid? I didnt know what Charlie Nicholas was being paid or Tony Adams etc etc etc all i know is the club can afford it so pay them!!
Exactly. If it was a couple of shit players I'd be concerned about what we pay them, but our two best players? Fucking pay them the going rate.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

If they were mercenaries they would have stayed puy at madrid and barca

Our fans eh? :x :roll:

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

Sell both Wally and the Ox get them off the wage bill and give their wages to Sanchez

There have been a lot of criminal things that have gone on at the club but Wenger giving Walnutt a £140k a week tops the lot

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to chief arselicker john Cross,Sanchez and ozil are waiting to see what wenger does 1st before committing themselves to the club.Now the optimist in me thinks they will stay if he fucks off and then the pessimist in me thinks they will only commit if he stays.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

mcdowell42 wrote:According to chief arselicker john Cross,Sanchez and ozil are waiting to see what wenger does 1st before committing themselves to the club.Now the optimist in me thinks they will stay if he fucks off and then the pessimist in me thinks they will only commit if he stays.
Whilst Wenger has bought most of the players loyalty I can't believe that these two idolise him.

They are used to winning everything under the sun and it's painfully obvious that we aren't even competitive domestically.

augie

Post by augie »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:If they were mercenaries they would have stayed puy at madrid and barca

Our fans eh? :x :roll:

They were pushed out by their former clubs who wanted to generate funds to upgrade their teams

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

http://www.espnfc.us/arsenal/story/3021 ... w-contract

Sanchez, who is also being tempted by a mega-rich offer to move to China, addressed the talks for the first time in an interview with Sky Sports on Friday, and said the ball was in Arsenal's court.

"It really doesn't depend on me so much as it does the club, if they want to show confidence in me," Sanchez said. "I'm very happy at the club. I love It here, I love all the staff, I love the coaches, I love all the employees who work for us. I'm very grateful for everybody here. As I say, I'm very happy so it depends more on Arsenal."

He quickly established himself as a fan favourite at the Emirates because of his relentless work ethic, and said he appreciates the supporters' passion.

"I enjoy the relationship with the fans. They go to the stadium every game, they fill up the stadium, they are outside the stadium," he said. "They're cheering, they're really passionate, and I really love that. I want to win, and I want to achieve my objectives more for them. So I want to win the Premier League with Arsenal and the Champions League."

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Ze want 250 grand a week!
A hope zis is between zem and not each!
Oh merde, I zink a little of wee has come out.

Opening lines of contract negotiations

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I have said all along and as far back as long as I can remember, we pay a Kings fucking Ransom for shit..
Cut out the shit, and pass the Kings Ransom to the deserving cases..
Walnut and Chambermaid can go, along with Ramsey, how much would that save you? you senile old git!.... :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Allgunsblazin wrote:I have said all along and as far back as long as I can remember, we pay a Kings fucking Ransom for shit..
Walnut and Chambermaid can go, along with Ramsey, how much would that save you? you senile old git!.... :banghead:
Just look at our 'British core' photo and pathetic marketing campaign from a few years back. Walcott, Chamberlain, Wilshere, Ramsey and Gibbs (add Jenkinson) are probably soaking up £500k a week in wages and I wouldn't lose sleep if a single one of them left (and in fact would actively welcome some).

Sean

Post by Sean »

northbank123 wrote:Just look at our 'British core' photo and pathetic marketing campaign from a few years back. Walcott, Chamberlain, Wilshere, Ramsey and Gibbs (add Jenkinson) are probably soaking up £500k a week in wages and I wouldn't lose sleep if a single one of them left (and in fact would actively welcome some).

I have to say though, I was gutted the British Core turned into such a failure :(

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

northbank123 wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:I have said all along and as far back as long as I can remember, we pay a Kings fucking Ransom for shit..
Just look at our 'British core' photo and pathetic marketing campaign from a few years back. Walcott, Chamberlain, Wilshere, Ramsey and Gibbs (add Jenkinson) are probably soaking up £500k a week in wages and I wouldn't lose sleep if a single one of them left (and in fact would actively welcome some).
See Chamberlain was back on the bench, did fuck all when he got on....Easy cash!....

augie

Post by augie »

NO WAY is sanchez staying beyond next summer - look at him in the second half today and you will see a man that is beyond frustrated and looks to have given up hope :( Tuesday night he went straight down the tunnel at full time, and he is not a man willing to piss away his career with a club not winning top trophies

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I know Ozil is negotiating a new contract but why has he gone on a Go Slow already?? :?