Ozil and Sanchez want £250k a week

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
spid

Re: Ozil and Sanchez want £250k a week

Post by spid »

I don't think it matters what we pay them.

I don't think it matters whether they stay or not.

I don't think it matters who we sign.

The club is broken.

We have been outplayed by City and out fought by Everton, granted, in two tough away games.

We will beat most teams most of the time.

The trouble is, that won't win any of the big prizes. Its top 4 in PL, last 16 in CL and the odd FA Cup.

AW and the board have settled for comfortable mediocraty.

Until the core philosophy changes we will continue to tread water.

It won't change under AW.

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

Ozil should get £2.50 for his bus fair today.We will probably keep him and lose the much better Sanchez. Can see Sanchez playing for Pep next season and no Gooner can blame him.He's not going to stay at this joke of a football club

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

donaldo71 wrote:Ozil should get £2.50 for his bus fair today.We will probably keep him and lose the much better Sanchez. Can see Sanchez playing for Pep next season and no Gooner can blame him.He's not going to stay at this joke of a football club
I agree, I dont think it actually matters what we offer Sanchez - no way will he want to remain at Arsenal.
and what was with him getting comfort from Pep yesterday??????

can you imagine Patrick Vieira giving Sir Alex ferguson a hug! ???

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
donaldo71 wrote:Ozil should get £2.50 for his bus fair today.We will probably keep him and lose the much better Sanchez. Can see Sanchez playing for Pep next season and no Gooner can blame him.He's not going to stay at this joke of a football club
I agree, I dont think it actually matters what we offer Sanchez - no way will he want to remain at Arsenal.
and what was with him getting comfort from Pep yesterday??????

can you imagine Patrick Vieira giving Sir Alex ferguson a hug! ???
Well, Vieira never played for Rednose so the comparison doesn't really work. Pep signed Sanchez for The Whores.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

After wedensday and saturday dare i suggest that being dropped to the bench for boxing day will do mister ozil no harm what so ever

augie

Post by augie »

Can someone start a Poll thread specifically asking if they believe that the players will renew, or is that a "vanity thread" ? I would be happy to read comments on here, but I would like to see a poll specifically asking if fans believe that that (a) ozil will renew (b) sanchez will renew (c) both will renew (d) neither will renew.

If starting a new thread specifically for that is ok, I or someone else can set it up

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:Can someone start a Poll thread specifically asking if they believe that the players will renew, or is that a "vanity thread" ? I would be happy to read comments on here, but I would like to see a poll specifically asking if fans believe that that (a) ozil will renew (b) sanchez will renew (c) both will renew (d) neither will renew.

If starting a new thread specifically for that is ok, I or someone else can set it up
I set up your vanity thread for you... :D :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Would you accept these two leaving if Wenger also goes?

I would...

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:Would you accept these two leaving if Wenger also goes?

I would...

Without a moments hesitation 8)

Not wishing to disrespect them cos they clearly are highly talented players, but I just don't feel that either are irreplaceable in the way that I used to with the likes of Bergkamp or PV4 or TA6. They are both parts of a highly flawed team and sometimes the only way to fix the problems, is to tear everything down and start a total rebuild - lets face it, whenever the old french **** goes, the incoming manager will want to restructure the team anyway

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:Would you accept these two leaving if Wenger also goes?

I would...
In a split second. Absolutely. The single most important thing for the well being of and future of Arsenal Football Club is getting rid of Wenger. End of.

REB

Post by REB »

i would sell ozil and give sanchez 500g a week.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

You could offer Sanchez £700k a week but as long as he looks to his left and sees Iwobi, to his right and sees Walcott he knows he won't be adding to his medal tally

augie

Post by augie »

REB wrote:i would sell ozil and give sanchez 500g a week.

He is south American rebs - if we talking about "powder", anything less than 1 kilo a week would be an insult :wink: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

augie wrote:
REB wrote:i would sell ozil and give sanchez 500g a week.

He is south American rebs - if we talking about "powder", anything less than 1 kilo a week would be an insult :wink: :lol:
he should give some of that powder to ozil, might wake him up :D

Sean

Post by Sean »

I'd accept the end of life on Earth if it meant TOF goes 8)

Too strong? :lol: