Ozil and Sanchez want £250k a week

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Ozil and Sanchez want £250k a week

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sean wrote:I'd accept the end of life on Earth if it meant TOF goes 8)

Too strong? :lol:
No. No it is not.

:D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I have a feeling life will end (for some) when he goes :cry: :wink:

Sean

Post by Sean »

DB10GOONER wrote:

No. No it is not.

:D
:mrgreen:

:barscarf:
flash gunner wrote:I have a feeling life will end (for some) when he goes :cry: :wink:
The AKB don't count as people :wink: 8)

Sean

Post by Sean »

:banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just get shot of Ramsey, BFG, Gibbs and Bould - And use their wages to pay Alexis £300k a week..Sorrrrttted! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:

I have a feeling life will end (for some) when he goes :cry: :wink:
Yes! BUT it WILL Begin Again for quite a few others! :dance: :dance: :dancingbanana: :barscarf:

Sean

Post by Sean »

OneBardGooner wrote:Just get shot of Ramsey, BFG, Gibbs and Bould - And use their wages to pay Alexis £300k a week..Sorrrrttted! :barscarf:
We could also 'free up' an extra £160K a week on top by getting shot of TOF 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Dunno what you're all worried about lads - apparently Griezmann and Reus are already lined up as replacements :D :D :D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... us-9504684

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

SteveO 35 wrote:Dunno what you're all worried about lads - apparently Griezmann and Reus are already lined up as replacements :D :D :D

:coffeespit:

Thanks Arsene! :barscarf: :barscarf: :D

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Dunno what you're all worried about lads - apparently Griezmann and Reus are already lined up as replacements :D :D :D

As replacements on the "I almost bought them" list?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

robbo10 wrote:

Listen mate - that Virtual XI isn't getting any younger what with Drogba gone and Zlatan and Yaya Toure on their last legs....even Ladyboy Ronaldo can't keep it up forever. Long live Lord Arsene for continuing the conveyor belt of nearly signings that will go on and dominate elsewhere for another generation

Sean

Post by Sean »

Wait, I thought TOF was building a 'nearly signed' squad, not just a first XI :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Listen mate - that Virtual XI isn't getting any younger what with Drogba gone and Zlatan and Yaya Toure on their last legs....even Ladyboy Ronaldo can't keep it up forever. Long live Lord Arsene for continuing the conveyor belt of nearly signings that will go on and dominate elsewhere for another generation
Ha ha yeah,but what an awesome virtual xI it would have been,Wenger would have won his elusive Champions League medal with it without a doubt,and probably ruled Europe with such an array of talent that almost,but not quite,signed for him......

That's like me writing a list of supermodels I've "almost shagged" just because I've smashed myself silly over their pictures..... :oops: :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

robbo10 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Ha ha yeah,but what an awesome virtual xI it would have been,Wenger would have won his elusive Champions League medal with it without a doubt,and probably ruled Europe with such an array of talent that almost,but not quite,signed for him......

That's like me writing a list of supermodels I've "almost shagged" just because I've smashed myself silly over their pictures..... :oops: :oops:

History should show you that he will never win the champs league regardless of what players he has at his disposal :roll: The man had some of the best players in the world over the last 20 years and he still couldn't win it :evil:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

History should show you that he will never win the champs league regardless of what players he has at his disposal :roll: The man had some of the best players in the world over the last 20 years and he still couldn't win it :evil:
It gives me great pleasure to announce that Draxler has now officially joined our Virtual XI - things really are looking up again

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38427006

Strange how PSG got done in 2 days, what he's fuck arsed about with for 2 years