Other games this weekend 26/27th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Other games this weekend 26/27th

Post by mcdowell42 »

Leicester 1-1 boro,chambers having a nightmare few minutes,gets a yellow and and then couple of mins later gives away a penalty.

robbo10

Re: Other games this weekend 26/27th

Post by robbo10 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Leicester 1-1 boro,chambers having a nightmare few minutes,gets a yellow and and then couple of mins later gives away a penalty.
Perfect player for Arsenal then! !Like Jenkinson,he seems like a liability :barscarf: :barscarf: :banghead:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

fuck off pardew :barscarf: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

robbo10 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Leicester 1-1 boro,chambers having a nightmare few minutes,gets a yellow and and then couple of mins later gives away a penalty.
Perfect player for Arsenal then! !Like Jenkinson,he seems like a liability :barscarf: :barscarf: :banghead:

Chambers and Jenkinson....they must be on at least £30/50K a week......thats theft. pure and simple

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Redarmy wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Chambers and Jenkinson....they must be on at least £30/50K a week......thats theft. pure and simple
And I dont think I've ever seen anything from either of them that makes me think they'll ever be even half decent defenders,Jenkinson worries me every time he plays.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:fuck off pardew :barscarf: :lol:
Overrated big nosed *word censored*, believes he is great, far above his station, the honeymoon is well and truly over!

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Chelsea Totnum, boiling up nicely, guaranteed to kick off at anytime lol!... :box:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

scum losing 2-1 that will do for me... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Redarmy wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Jenkinson was a decent punt at 1m when he is moved on we will get a profit on him but Chambers at 16m on what he has shown so far :shock:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

Jenkinson was a decent punt at 1m when he is moved on we will get a profit on him but Chambers at 16m on what he has shown so far :shock:
Agree on both counts

£1m is nothing, we've paid.more for youngsters

Chambers supposed fee I can only hope is if he played a number of matches and fulfilled certain bonus clauses as otherwise it's sheer madness, compared to Holding for example.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Auntie Maureen sent to the stands again......what an absolute wanker the bloke is. Once ManUre are done with him his time on these shores will be done thankfully......well at least until Southgate leads the nationals to another disaster in 2 years time, at which point the redtops will be crying out for a foreign manager who is used to managing "big names" :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:Auntie Maureen sent to the stands again......what an absolute wanker the bloke is. Once ManUre are done with him his time on these shores will be done thankfully......well at least until Southgate leads the nationals to another disaster in 2 years time, at which point the redtops will be crying out for a foreign manager who is used to managing "big names" :D
He really is completely toxic, boring *word censored*. It's now just pathetically laughable.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

All this time I been waiting for another moaninho meltdown, and what I have not realised is it was already there it has just continued from last year :)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Mourinho is a busted flush.

I thought he would only be given the job at United on the express condition that he stop the dicking about as I presumed the club cared more about its reputation than Chelsea.

However he's actually more of a prick than ever.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

northbank123 wrote:Mourinho is a busted flush.

I thought he would only be given the job at United on the express condition that he stop the dicking about as I presumed the club cared more about its reputation than Chelsea.

However he's actually more of a prick than ever.
Just showed how desperate United were,I didn't think that they,what with their reputation,would associate themselves with such a massive,horrible c.unt,I'm also surprised that a lot of their fans welcomed him with open arms,I figured United fans (not the JCL ones) to be a tad better than that.