Other games this weekend 26/27th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Other games this weekend 26/27th

Post by OneBardGooner »

:coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit:

Loving the scousers losing it in the final minutes - Well Done Bournemouth - I wonder what their manager's name is??? :? :rubchin:

And Maureen moaning, squirming and whining like a Beeeeatch! :coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

augie wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Wow that was some finish at City..somewhere lost in the controversy and confusion was a clinical and brilliant away performance by Chelsea

I have never really joined in with the vitrol thrown at cesc on here, but today finished that for me - his "fall" over the advertising hoarding was disgraceful and a deliberate ploy to get an opponent sent off :evil: I hope to god some fcuker breaks him up in the next chav game :evil:

After looking at Lansbury frequently cheating last night v the geordies, it hasn't been a weekend showing former Gooners in a positive light :oops: :oops:

The geordies received two red cards for alleged fouls on Lansbury last Friday night, and both were overturned yesterday - it just backs up what I said at the weekend about what a diving cheating p*ick Lansbury really is :oops: Hope the c.unt gets a serious injury the next time he "falls" from an opposition tackle :evil: :evil: :evil:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

augie wrote:
augie wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Wow that was some finish at City..somewhere lost in the controversy and confusion was a clinical and brilliant away performance by Chelsea

I have never really joined in with the vitrol thrown at cesc on here, but today finished that for me - his "fall" over the advertising hoarding was disgraceful and a deliberate ploy to get an opponent sent off :evil: I hope to god some fcuker breaks him up in the next chav game :evil:

After looking at Lansbury frequently cheating last night v the geordies, it hasn't been a weekend showing former Gooners in a positive light :oops: :oops:

The geordies received two red cards for alleged fouls on Lansbury last Friday night, and both were overturned yesterday - it just backs up what I said at the weekend about what a diving cheating p*ick Lansbury really is :oops: Hope the c.unt gets a serious injury the next time he "falls" from an opposition tackle :evil: :evil: :evil:
His antics were disgusting. Cheating bastard! Shame the barcodes still end up losers for that one.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wilko49er wrote:
augie wrote:
augie wrote:

His antics were disgusting. Cheating bastard! Shame the barcodes still end up losers for that one.
The cheating diving fuckpig has been nominated for Championship player of the month;

http://www.nottinghampost.com/nottingha ... story.html

:oops: :banghead: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

7 minutes in and it's $hitty 0 v 2 Leicester :shock: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

26 mins Leicester 3-0 city.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Savage hammered Guardiola and he wasn't wrong. They've barely kept a clean sheet all year and he changes the team every single game. Even Danny Murphy the simpleton managed to point out what a clusterfuck they were tactically today.

His obsession with possession football and aesthetics are damaging City. Their squad is far more expensive and (for my money) better than anybody else but how many times this season have they looked like complete chumps? This is a piss-poor league and City are fitting right in.

His interview afterwards smacked of pettiness with cold references to Leicester playing long balls and England loving second balls etc. ThrowIng his toys out the pram because he hasn't inherited a treble-winning side who will win everything in sight at a canter.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

northbank123 wrote:Savage hammered Guardiola and he wasn't wrong. They've barely kept a clean sheet all year and he changes the team every single game. Even Danny Murphy the simpleton managed to point out what a clusterfuck they were tactically today.

His obsession with possession football and aesthetics are damaging City. Their squad is far more expensive and (for my money) better than anybody else but how many times this season have they looked like complete chumps? This is a piss-poor league and City are fitting right in.

His interview afterwards smacked of pettiness with cold references to Leicester playing long balls and England loving second balls etc. ThrowIng his toys out the pram because he hasn't inherited a treble-winning side who will win everything in sight at a canter.
Agree 100℅

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

northbank123 wrote:Savage hammered Guardiola and he wasn't wrong. They've barely kept a clean sheet all year and he changes the team every single game. Even Danny Murphy the simpleton managed to point out what a clusterfuck they were tactically today.

I think he's finally realizing that the Prem is not La Liga or the Bundesliga. There are no walk overs, and every game is a tough one.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

I think you are wrong about the City team being better than any other team.

They dont have a quality keeper. Their only top centre half is Kompany who is injured in perpetuity. Stones is not a quality centre half, he is massively overrated and should still be learning back at Everton as Jagielka's lesser half. Otamendi is rubbish, there is no salvation in him, he is shit pure and simple.

Thier wing backs are shit. They still have Clichy and Sagna, two players we never missed. However whilst we had them in their prime, City have them as of now when both are well into their 30's. Zabaleta and Kolorav are even older!!.

Sterling gets plaudits, yet I see him as less player than Walcott - the same inconsistencies yet unlike Theo, Sterling doesnt get among the goals. Silva, Aguero, Gundogan, De Bruyne are no doubt top players, but other clubs have top layers as well. Players like Sane are no better than Iwobi or Rashford. Just because City pay 50m for someone, shouldnt give them status.

The truth is, City are horribly overrated and DO NOT have the best sqaud. Its almost become a cliche to say Man City have the strongest squad. But when you break it down, it becomes apparent they are just not that good.

If Spurs beat United, Man City will be out of the top 4 - and thats exactly where they belong given how they have played this year. They are not in poor form, or going through a phase - they are just limited and are not the brilliant them they thought they were.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Lord Bendtner scores again .....an own goal :D

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

wilko49er wrote:Lord Bendtner scores again .....an own goal :D

Almost had a second

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Wilson wrote:

I think you are wrong about the City team being better than any other team.

They dont have a quality keeper. Their only top centre half is Kompany who is injured in perpetuity. Stones is not a quality centre half, he is massively overrated and should still be learning back at Everton as Jagielka's lesser half. Otamendi is rubbish, there is no salvation in him, he is shit pure and simple.

Thier wing backs are shit. They still have Clichy and Sagna, two players we never missed. However whilst we had them in their prime, City have them as of now when both are well into their 30's. Zabaleta and Kolorav are even older!!.

Sterling gets plaudits, yet I see him as less player than Walcott - the same inconsistencies yet unlike Theo, Sterling doesnt get among the goals. Silva, Aguero, Gundogan, De Bruyne are no doubt top players, but other clubs have top layers as well. Players like Sane are no better than Iwobi or Rashford. Just because City pay 50m for someone, shouldnt give them status.

The truth is, City are horribly overrated and DO NOT have the best sqaud. Its almost become a cliche to say Man City have the strongest squad. But when you break it down, it becomes apparent they are just not that good.

If Spurs beat United, Man City will be out of the top 4 - and thats exactly where they belong given how they have played this year. They are not in poor form, or going through a phase - they are just limited and are not the brilliant them they thought they were.

Whatever they paid for Stones was to much, a disaster waiting to happened, half asleep for the back pass, are we sure his name isn't Stoned!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Mancs beat the tiny totts 1-0

I love these games taking place after a win for us as whatever the result its all good.

A manc win, while never desirable, is possibly the better outcome (other than a free for all with suspensions and injuries galore)
Never mind Spuds, I'm pretty sure next year will be the one eh ?

Bin dippers already 1-0 up v West Ham, can it be blamed on the new stadium or just the fact that they are shit ? :rubchin:

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

StuartL wrote:Never mind Spuds, I'm pretty sure next year will be the one eh ?
How's their crack at the unbeaten season going? I'm starting to get slightly worried about it!

:lol: