Other games this weekend 26/27th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Other games this weekend 26/27th

Post by northbank123 »

Always lovely seeing Spurs lose. 10 wins from 23 now this year since it transpired towards the end of last season that they weren't the reincarnation of 1970s Brazil.

Mousers always nowhere near as good as the media like to make out. Klopp knowing exactly how to behave to get people to like him isn't going to win them any points.

Once again a really piss-poor league that will be won by the most consistent side which looks like being Chelsea at the moment, with the huge advantage of having no European football and so keeping the likes of Costa, Hazard and CL fresh all year.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
StuartL wrote:Never mind Spuds, I'm pretty sure next year will be the one eh ?
How's their crack at the unbeaten season going? I'm starting to get slightly worried about it!

:lol:
They did go a whole season unbeaten - it was Autumn :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
StuartL wrote:Never mind Spuds, I'm pretty sure next year will be the one eh ?
How's their crack at the unbeaten season going? I'm starting to get slightly worried about it!

:lol:
They did go a whole season unbeaten - it was Autumn :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

So we got a starfish injury at goodison lastnight :oops: then tonight all of the others at the top won..we go to citeh on Sun 9pts behind the chavs..and we will get bumholed..then it's a bun fight with spuds and manure for 4th :barscarf: along with our annual anal reaming at the hands of a team beginning with B in feb it's turning into yet another exciting season :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

How bad was the referee at Selhurst Park last night? Manure should have finished with nine men, first goal should have been disallowed, should have had a goal that was wrongly disallowed (linesman's fault) , possibly had a penalty and once again come out of a game looking better than they are

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Crazy season when a Pulis team is more entertaining than a Pep team.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

No matter how good or bad the other games are this week-end - I really don't give a damn - What I DO know is that because wenker is still in charge $hitty will rip us a(nother) new one.

#WENGER JUSY FUCKING , FUCKOFF YA CLUELESS INEPT CUN.T :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Clash

Post by Clash »

I see that following on from Sky's 'Red Monday' a few weeks ago we now have 'Mersey Monday' to look forward to :roll:

hartson

Post by hartson »

No matter what you think of Chelsea they show how you to play as a BIG team away against relegation fodder. Keep the crowd quite, use gamesmanship as the little team is gathering momentum - can't remember last time an arsenal player blatantly dived

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

They may be a shower of of filthy dirty scumbags but they are worthy champions.They are the best team in it by a mile :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Still makes me want to vomit seeing fabregas in a chavscum shirt...don't get me wrong they're welcome to the *word censored*...but he lost any respect I ever had for him when he went to the chavscum.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

falkirk goon wrote:They may be a shower of of filthy dirty scumbags but they are worthy champions.They are the best team in it by a mile :(
Funny how they've changed manager and now look a different team to a year ago. Be careful what we wish for though. :roll:

hartson

Post by hartson »

Wow, gone from top to 9 points behind in less than a week

Clash

Post by Clash »

hartson wrote:Wow, gone from top to 9 points behind in less than a week
:D That is very misleading though.

We were top having played a game more, now (if Chelsea hang on) we have played a game less. At the time of writing we have only dropped 3 points in that week.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

hartson wrote:No matter what you think of Chelsea they show how you to play as a BIG team away against relegation fodder. Keep the crowd quite, use gamesmanship as the little team is gathering momentum - can't remember last time an arsenal player blatantly dived
Just watched the last 25 mins or so - an absolute masterclass in defending, with the manager screaming instructions to every player. The centre halves won virtually everything and any second balls were gobbled up by Matic and Kante

Can you imagine what our little shrinking violets would have been like at 1-0 and with Palace thumping up big balls to Benteke and Dann at the end? Cowering under every free kick and corner, with our one proper CDM Coquelin long since substituted, and shit for brains just sinking deeper into his full length body armour jacket or whingeing about the 5 added minutes to the fourth official

In two games you've seen why they will win it, and we never will