Other games this weekend 26/27th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Other games this weekend 26/27th

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:That diving *word censored* steptoe sent off ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf:
Fuck off Leicester. I hope they get relegated. All that 5,000-1 fairytale bollox, which conveniently forgot that they are bankrolled by a Thai billionaire. Fuck off back to the lower leagues where you belong.

Are you for real ?? :? What they did last season was nothing short of a miracle - they won a league with a team that (maybe) had two players good enough to play for a top team. A large portion of their team was made up of players that were even rejected by shit clubs (huth, albrighton, simpson etc). Their entire team cost less than we paid for ozil, and they were fired to the title by a goalscorer who was playing non league just a few short years ago. All of this whilst being managed by a guy that had been bombed out of his previous 4 managerial jobs

Sometimes the jealousy and begrudgery from some footie fans pisses me off :oops: :evil:
what pisses me off is letting Leicester ...fucking Leicester win the title....that should have been Arsenal....Wenger fucked up big time again :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

GranadaJoe wrote:And Mike Dean once again takes centre stage with a monumentally shit decision that ended the game.

How is this wanker still refereeing top games....Scum fan biased as fuck....consistently fucking useless

Clash

Post by Clash »

So of all teams It is Spurs that need to end Chelsea's winning run and stop them equalling our 14 games wins a row record from 2002 :roll: .

Don't care so much about anything to do with the title race ... but I would rather not see us lose this record to what isnt that great a side.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Clash wrote:So of all teams It is Spurs that need to end Chelsea's winning run and stop them equalling our 14 games wins a row record from 2002 :roll: .

Don't care so much about anything to do with the title race ... but I would rather not see us lose this record to what isnt that great a side.
F**K the record, i hope chavski destroy the spuds!

augie

Post by augie »

Fcuk you fat sam - I hope karma will finally come to this fat walrus w*nker, and he finally gets relegated :evil: :evil:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

greengooner wrote:
Clash wrote:So of all teams It is Spurs that need to end Chelsea's winning run and stop them equalling our 14 games wins a row record from 2002 :roll: .

Likewise

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

greengooner wrote:

Likewise

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can't really lose - Chavski win and its more pain for the Spuds who will be kicking themselves that they didn't go above us, Spuds win and the record still stands and the banners are surely ready to be unfurled at Preston when we're officially 5th

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

SteveO 35 wrote:Can't really lose - Chavski win and its more pain for the Spuds who will be kicking themselves that they didn't go above us, Spuds win and the record still stands and the banners are surely ready to be unfurled at Preston when we're officially 5th
Well, you are getting your wish so far. The game has been a bore fest though. Chances at a premium when you have a couple of very tactical managers who put defensive emphasis above all else. Having said that, I would love Simeone at Arsenal next year.

I reckon that Chelsea will score in this one though and it will end 1-1.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

2-0 :censored:

hartson

Post by hartson »

could have been just 6 points behind chelsea, but for last nights 'masterclass'

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

hartson wrote:could have been just 6 points behind chelsea, but for last nights 'masterclass'

But with your team winning tonight Ye are only 7pts behind the chavs now.

Clash

Post by Clash »

What's all this joint record crap I'm hearing from Chelsea?

Our record is 14 ... you won 13 then you lost ya fuckers!

Wins in the same season means nothing so fuck off with ya joint record :box:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

at least that's our record saved.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

The battle for fourth is really hotting up. How exciting :barscarf: