Fa cup 3rd round

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Fa cup 3rd round

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm looking forward to the Southampton game but it will be tough... :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It's time we got rid of the evil sign they have been holding over us for some time - All depends on if Clueless plays a proper team - Or forfeits our only winnable trophy for the 4th + CL qualification.

Other than that the game has ever chance of being A Very BIG Pile of very Stinky Poo!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:I'm looking forward to the Southampton game but it will be tough... :lol: :wink:

Me too :lol:
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mcdowell42

4th Round Fa Cup Soton OR Norwich

Post by mcdowell42 »

:lol:

RVP2

Re: 4th Round Fa Cup Soton OR Norwich

Post by RVP2 »

Pretty boring draw, but one we should come through. Assuming that Southampton win the replay (which is at St Mary's in a couple of weeks) between now and then they have 5 games (2 PL, 2LC, 1FAC) we only have two.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:It's time we got rid of the evil sign they have been holding over us for some time - All depends on if Clueless plays a proper team - Or forfeits our only winnable trophy for the 4th + CL qualification.

Other than that the game has ever chance of being A Very BIG Pile of very Stinky Poo!

would that evil sign include the dreaded tactics?

when is he going to sort that defence out :banghead:

Chavs and Bayern is going to be comical stuff with that lot defending

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

RVP2 wrote:Pretty boring draw, but one we should come through. Assuming that Southampton win the replay (which is at St Mary's in a couple of weeks) between now and then they have 5 games (2 PL, 2LC, 1FAC) we only have two.

We're not shit because we're tired; we're shit because we're shit.

We start games slowly and then get slower, and only when things look hopeless do we make an effort.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:It's time we got rid of the evil sign they have been holding over us for some time - All depends on if Clueless plays a proper team - Or forfeits our only winnable trophy for the 4th + CL qualification.

Still, I'm quietly confident we will beat Southampton in the next round. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote: :lol:
Merged. Looking forward to the Southampton game now. :lol: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Still, I'm quietly confident we will beat Southampton in the next round. :barscarf:

just cant trust them at the moment, look like they will collapse at any time....hard to know what they will do... :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
RVP2 wrote:Pretty boring draw, but one we should come through. Assuming that Southampton win the replay (which is at St Mary's in a couple of weeks) between now and then they have 5 games (2 PL, 2LC, 1FAC) we only have two.

We're not shit because we're tired; we're shit because we're shit.

We start games slowly and then get slower, and only when things look hopeless do we make an effort.

Any student of Philosophy would have fun writing a 10,000 word expansive consideration of that! :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

just cant trust them at the moment, look like they will collapse at any time....hard to know what they will do... :shock:
We must be the most inconsistent team in the prem. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

True, but Southampton aren't great either it has to be said... :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

btw: Did anyone else see that moron of a ceeunt Owen doing the draw last night? - Talk about making a £2,000 jacket look like something you let the you either throw out or let the dog sleep on. :D

I just wish he was still playing so someone could break the ceeunt's leg.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

We must be the most inconsistent team in the prem. :?
I agree, we are consistently inconsistent most, if not all ,of the time