Six-Toed C*nts | (H) |PL| Sat 10 Dec 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Kypie1990

Re: Six-Toed C*nts | (H) |PL| Sat 10 Dec 15:00

Post by Kypie1990 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:Have to say the next couple of games are crucial, we do seem to be getting a small amount of resilience lately coming back from going a goal down in a couple of games and winning, something in years gone by we didn't do often enough.

Our defence is improving although it is not in leaps and bounds it is definitely in increments and the errors could be eradicated with some decent coaching and a change in the zonal defending every match ethos.

We also seem to be scoring well this season, or at least better than previous seasons and the advantage we have this season is we are not reliant on just one or two players, Sanchez obviously but also Walcott and Ozil are chipping in with others getting on the score sheet too, i'm not convinced Alexis will ever be a 25 a year striker but it doesn't matter as much if other players are capable of getting into double figures on top of what he scores and as i say if others are chipping in regularly it makes a big difference, although according to OGL goal difference doesn't matter :roll:

Cech still worries me in all honesty he struggles to get down to low shots towards his posts and as said above he can't save penalties which is a liability when we're giving them away as much as we are currently.

All in all we're coasting along fairly smoothly at the moment although we do have a habit of making things tougher than they have to be but as i said the next two games are crucial and we all know that at AW's Arsenal they have an ability to find a way to fcuk things up :rubchin:
Yes, he's past his prime now - sadly - we should go for either Hart or Lloris. :? But of course Clueless will have none of it. :roll:
Trapp or Oblak would be best bet, or Leno at leverkusen

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:Shame to lose Mustafi for the xmas period. Those *unts always seem to injur one of our players everytime we play them.
Agreeed 1,000% - Him and Kos have begun to really gell as a CB pairing...I heard the Big Fuckin' Vagina is back in training and will soon be ready to 'make his come back' with his astounding turn of pace..I mean face :banghead: :roll: :banghead: and no doubt the TCOF will play him and we will get raped by someone... :? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Christ, the very thought of watching the Big German Vagina implementing his oil tanker-like turning circle, jumping out of the way of shots, cringing out of tackles, and being aerially dominated by any fucker and his cousin makes me want to hurt people... lots of people... :roll: :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just watched a re-run of the highlights on MOTD and that DIRTY F'ing ScumCUNT adams stamping on Alexis on the floor....

May adams leg be so badly broken this week-end he never plays again. :cussing: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Just watched a re-run of the highlights on MOTD and that DIRTY F'ing ScumCUNT adams stamping on Alexis on the floor....

May adams leg be so badly broken this week-end he never plays again. :cussing: :box:
He's a cheap cúnt. A typical coward. Stamps or swings an elbow or rakes the achilles. No guts but tries to act the hard man. Would love to see him get fucking crippled tbh. :censored: :x :twisted: