New REDACTION banner?!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: New REDACTION banner?!

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Please tell me this isn't true and if it is, it's a fucking disgrace.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2595134/ ... ebel-star/
Must say the two dogs - one either side of Alexis are far more attractive than those 2 slags who held up that Trust in Wenger or whatever it was banner... :D

augie

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Please tell me this isn't true and if it is, it's a fucking disgrace.

Not being funny here buddy, but this whole thread started on December 9th with a link to this story ............bit late getting to the party aren't you ? :oops:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

augie wrote:

Not being funny here buddy, but this whole thread started on December 9th with a link to this story ............bit late getting to the party aren't you ? :oops:
Yeah, up till now though, I was hoping it was all some sort of daft idea which would get ignored and the people who came up with it would realise that's is an embarrassing pile of shit. Sadly, that doesn't seem to have happened and some silly *word censored* has gone and got it made. I just hope someone says that having a picture of dogs in the ground makes them uncomfortable and could incite violence amongst the cat or goldfish lovers in the ground and they need to be confiscated. Much like they do with the Wenger-out ones.

augie

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
augie wrote:

Yeah, up till now though, I was hoping it was all some sort of daft idea which would get ignored and the people who came up with it would realise that's is an embarrassing pile of shit. Sadly, that doesn't seem to have happened and some silly *word censored* has gone and got it made. I just hope someone says that having a picture of dogs in the ground makes them uncomfortable and could incite violence amongst the cat or goldfish lovers in the ground and they need to be confiscated. Much like they do with the Wenger-out ones.

You have never seen redaction previous bright idea's have you ? :wink: :lol: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

augie wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
augie wrote:

You have never seen redaction previous bright idea's have you ? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Have they ever had a march or anything? Have they ever mentioned anything about patience? Just wondering. :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Redaction are a fucking disgrace

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:Redaction are a fucking disgrace
Controversial. :shock:

Bit like saying Trump is a moron. :lol: :wink:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Our friend the Cook is noticeably absent from recent developments in this thread.

Maybe the penny's dropped for him, too?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

RedAction and Arsenal Fan TV have made us a laughing stock :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

gp543 wrote:Our friend the Cook is noticeably absent from recent developments in this thread.

Didn't you hear ? The Cook had nothing to do with this banner, had no knowledge of this banner, and the banner was actually done up by a few rogue members without the authorization of the people in charge :wink: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
gp543 wrote:Our friend the Cook is noticeably absent from recent developments in this thread.

Didn't you hear ? The Cook had nothing to do with this banner, had no knowledge of this banner, and the banner was actually done up by a few rogue members without the authorization of the people in charge :wink: :lol: :lol:
Oh ffs... he'll be on here now... :roll: :banghead:

:D :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

His batphone will be ringing :moderator:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Oh ffs... he'll be on here now... :roll: :banghead:

:D :wink:

You know me .........I do like to stir things up sometimes :lol: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Perryashburtongrove sums it up best.
Perryashburtongroves wrote: I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.
Redaction= Image

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

flash gunner wrote:RedAction and Arsenal Fan TV have made us a laughing stock :oops:
Obviously someone from Red action is making money out of this.
But we seriously look like a load of fucking melts with people like this amongst us.
Wish Redaction would take their fucking banners down the local pre-school.