Everton (away) Tuesday 13th December, 7:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Everton (away) Tuesday 13th December, 7:45

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Here we go again. Same thing every year. Key player gets a muscle injury, we lose the next game. This us the start of the usual shit. We'll lose badly at City then drop points against the shit teams we've got over Christmas and the New Year. We've seen so many fucking times.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

There's not one of our players can hold his head up after that. Every single one was poor or utter shit. :roll:

Resilience? Stick that word up your fucking arsehole. :roll:

There was a brilliant camera shot of Koeman gesticulating, yelling, pointing, coaxing his team near the end... Wenger was sat behind him, hugging himself like a teenaged fucking goth... :oops: :roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Blade wrote:Steve bould is the 'defensive' coach or not?
Steve Bould is the biggest Wengerite in football and is undying loyal to the regime.

How the useless sack of shit escapes criticism in the eyes of some fans is beyond me. Just sits on the bench like a mug pointing and nodding in agreement with Wenger, dreaming of the day when it will be his turn to moan at the fourth official all game.

Not saying that Wenger would ever appoint a number two who would fiercely challenge him. Just that anybody who portrays Bould as some kind of martyr is a mug.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:There's not one of our players can hold his head up after that. Every single one was poor or utter shit. :roll:

Resilience? Stick that word up your fucking arsehole. :roll:

There was a brilliant camera shot of Koeman gesticulating, yelling, pointing, coaxing his team near the end... Wenger was sat behind him, hugging himself like a teenaged fucking goth... :oops: :roll:
The modern day fan, always complaining, I'm reporting you to Wilson :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck it you just cannot let it get to you, I felt like putting my foot thru the TV... but why exactly, I knew this was coming. We all did.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

northbank123 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Fuck off you useless bunch of cowardly c.unts

There's your answer right there - nothing has changed at all. A useless bunch of cloggers with a big bloke up front get stuck in a bit and as usual our arses melt

Ozil absolutely anonymous in the second half - another example of a flat track bully going into hiding when the going gets tough. Gabriel - words fail me. Chamberlain, ruined by Wenger, and half the player he was when we first signed him. Iwobi absolutely gash when he came on

Add to the long list of fake title bids - Chavski to absolute murder shitty Sunderland tomorrow night will put us six points back, and when they then muller pathetic Palace on Saturday lunchtime we'll be 9 adrift heading to the Etihad.

Is Laughing Gooner out there today? The man who questions everyone's pessimism when he says "second in the league, still in the Cup" etc. Well you've seen the reason why tonight yet again sunshine - just like every season since 2006 - a bunch of bottle job c.unts with yellow bellies ready to roll over at the slightest tickle.

Shameful yet again, but who is remotely surprised?

Today was fundamentally a show of abysmal game management. Cruising at 1-0 against a poor side with zero confidence and then after 30 minutes we got sloppy and disorganised. Nobody out on the pitch could identify that we just needed to see out the last five minutes of the half and we conceded right before half time.
Because we still have no leader on the pitch,Kosielny is captain in name only,I still don't see any talking or geeing up from any of them,I can't imagine having a limp cabbage for a manager is any incentive either.We are still so naive on the pitch.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Fuck off you useless bunch of cowardly c.unts

There's your answer right there - nothing has changed at all. A useless bunch of cloggers with a big bloke up front get stuck in a bit and as usual our arses melt

Ozil absolutely anonymous in the second half - another example of a flat track bully going into hiding when the going gets tough. Gabriel - words fail me. Chamberlain, ruined by Wenger, and half the player he was when we first signed him. Iwobi absolutely gash when he came on

Add to the long list of fake title bids - Chavski to absolute murder shitty Sunderland tomorrow night will put us six points back, and when they then muller pathetic Palace on Saturday lunchtime we'll be 9 adrift heading to the Etihad.

Is Laughing Gooner out there today? The man who questions everyone's pessimism when he says "second in the league, still in the Cup" etc. Well you've seen the reason why tonight yet again sunshine - just like every season since 2006 - a bunch of bottle job c.unts with yellow bellies ready to roll over at the slightest tickle.

Shameful yet again, but who is remotely surprised?
And yet again Wenger has been undone against Koeman after being fortunate to scrape a result against Mourinho and Pochettino - despite playing all three sides when they were on really poor runs.

The longer the game went on the fewer ideas we had. Sanchez up front just doesn't work for the team any more than the lone striker system has for the last eight years. The substitutions were without any thought about actually changing the game or the way we were playing. If Wenger spent half as much time reading the game as he did moaning at the officials then he might have a decent grasp on tactics.

Today was fundamentally a show of abysmal game management. Cruising at 1-0 against a poor side with zero confidence and then after 30 minutes we got sloppy and disorganised. Nobody out on the pitch could identify that we just needed to see out the last five minutes of the half and we conceded right before half time.
And yet again, not a single hint of leadership. Coquelin is the only one who remotely resembles a leader but of course he is sacrificed as one of the non-complaining subs, whilst the completely inadequate Ozil tonight is allowed to stroll on in a game where he is of no use, just in case he gets upset and doesn't want to sign a new contract.

Funny how every time Everton got a corner it looked like a goal was coming, whilst as usual from our corners (until the very last one) we looked about as likely to score as Rodders with Natalie Sawyer.

Another meek surrender to add to the growing, decade long list. File under "seen it all before"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Blade wrote:Steve bould is the 'defensive' coach or not?
Steve Bould is the biggest Wengerite in football and is undying loyal to the regime.

How the useless sack of shit escapes criticism in the eyes of some fans is beyond me. Just sits on the bench like a mug pointing and nodding in agreement with Wenger, dreaming of the day when it will be his turn to moan at the fourth official all game.

Not saying that Wenger would ever appoint a number two who would fiercely challenge him. Just that anybody who portrays Bould as some kind of martyr is a mug.
Absolutely. But then the number two's job is not to publicly argue with his boss. Can anyone name one assistant manager that has? Anywhere? But I agree he should not be viewed as some kind of martyr. He's there for the money.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ozil and Sanchez (when on form etc) are our best 2 players by miles and miles. But on a night like tonight? Useless. So why were they not subbed the fuck outa there? Oh right, because our manager is an inept fucking moral coward. :censored: :roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

There's not a team who chats about having mental strength and resilience anywhere near as much as us. And not a team who has as little.

How many times last season did you see Wes Morgan, Vardy or Huth mouthing off to the press about how much belief they had or their desire or mental strength? As hilarious as Spurs' implosion was, even when they were flying the likes of Kane and Alli giving interviews left right and centre. They just let their results and performances do the talking.

Whereas however we are doing the likes of Walcott and Chamberlain are desperate to get into the papers.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

DB10GOONER wrote:Ozil and Sanchez (when on form etc) are our best 2 players by miles and miles. But on a night like tonight? Useless. So why were they not subbed the fuck outa there? Oh right, because our manager is an inept fucking moral coward. :censored: :roll:
Agreed a dickless wonder, who hasnt got the balls to change things, regardless of who it is that need subbing.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:There's not a team who chats about having mental strength and resilience anywhere near as much as us. And not a team who has as little.

How many times last season did you see Wes Morgan, Vardy or Huth mouthing off to the press about how much belief they had or their desire or mental strength? As hilarious as Spurs' implosion was, even when they were flying the likes of Kane and Alli giving interviews left right and centre. They just let their results and performances do the talking.

Whereas however we are doing the likes of Walcott and Chamberlain are desperate to get into the papers.
Well the Ox has spent the last couple weeks being the fucking prank monkey on soccer am with that chelsea cúnt Choobs... :oops: :roll:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Couldn't understand the pre-match optimism on here. Goodison is never an easy place to go, particularly for weak bottle jobs such as ours. Plus Wenger's awful record against Koeman.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:There's not a team who chats about having mental strength and resilience anywhere near as much as us. And not a team who has as little.

I think its the old saying of "if you say something often enough you'll eventually believe its true". You're right - even when United were winning title after title I didn't hear as much of it. Can't even recall Captain Chav saying it as much as the likes of Wally, and fuck me even young Bellerin is in on the act now.

Never mind I'm sure Olivier will be on hand again to show his title winners' mentality that he gained at Montpellier - that was fantastic when he came out with that shite during last season's implosion. And of course we can also call on Planky - the man we signed to win us the title with those additional mythical 10 points he's supposed to be worth

Look forward to a week of talking about the need to 'bounce back' and show our 'togetherness'. No doubt we'll also hear how the players are hurting before they tip toe up to the Etihad to play a side with even less spirit than them

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:

I think its the old saying of "if you say something often enough you'll eventually believe its true". You're right - even when United were winning title after title I didn't hear as much of it. Can't even recall Captain Chav saying it as much as the likes of Wally, and fuck me even young Bellerin is in on the act now.

Never mind I'm sure Olivier will be on hand again to show his title winners' mentality that he gained at Montpellier - that was fantastic when he came out with that shite during last season's implosion. And of course we can also call on Planky - the man we signed to win us the title with those additional mythical 10 points he's supposed to be worth

Look forward to a week of talking about the need to 'bounce back' and show our 'togetherness'. No doubt we'll also hear how the players are hurting before they tip toe up to the Etihad to play a side with even less spirit than them
I'm sure 99% of other clubs would tell their players to shut the fuck up about bigging themselves and their title chances up,not Wenger's Arsenal,when he's talking bollocks week in and week out about mental strength and bouncing back the likes of brain-dead Wally and our Instagram heroes think its acceptable....and thats makes them all look bigger wankers once the inevitable happens

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

hartson wrote:Absolutely shit performance. Disgusting from worthless players...it's like I've seen that game so many times in arsene reign, go a goal up too early and loose momentum
y is this scum fan still here