Manchester City (A) | PL | Sun 18 Dec 16:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Manchester City (A) | PL | Sun 18 Dec 16:00

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yaah gets me Blud...okay Fam.

phpBB [video]

Tommy_Goon

Post by Tommy_Goon »

Got to the concourse with about 20 minutes to go before KO, as I entered heard "One Arsene Wenger" chant. Embarrassing stuff.

The game itself was a disaster, carbon copy of Everton. Awful performances from at least half the team, Ozil terrible, Monreal fallen off a cliff this year, Coquelin didn't know what to do, probably Xhaka's worse game for us. Sanchez ran around a lot but wasn't getting much help. Man City looked dangerous most times coming forward especially in the second half so really wasn't surprised by the score in the end.

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

A11M11 wrote:As long as Wenger stays the media have a story . They like nothing more than reminding every man and his dog that Arsenal haven't won since blah, blah , but fail to bleat on about Liverpool , Spurs etc. Wenger is their easy story , were he to go they might have to work for a living. Don't expect any help any time soon from them.
Same reason opposition fans love Wenger - they know that whilst we have him, we'll win fuck all. We're the longest running joke of European football.

"Arsene Wenger... we want you to stay" :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

postmanPat91 wrote:
A11M11 wrote:As long as Wenger stays the media have a story . They like nothing more than reminding every man and his dog that Arsenal haven't won since blah, blah , but fail to bleat on about Liverpool , Spurs etc. Wenger is their easy story , were he to go they might have to work for a living. Don't expect any help any time soon from them.
Same reason opposition fans love Wenger - they know that whilst we have him, we'll win fuck all. We're the longest running joke of European football.

"Arsene Wenger... we want you to **** *** *** ***" :banghead:
I wonder how many different words/Phrases we can put in there instead without being Banned???? :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:

I wonder how many different words/Phrases we can put in there instead without being Banned???? :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :lol:
Not many. So don't. :box:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Boooo! Booo! :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Boooo! Booo! :cry:
:lol: :lol:

:rubchin:

:pancho:

:wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:

Can it be a hangman game ?

I'm going to pick an F for my first letter :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OneBardGooner wrote:Yaah gets me Blud...okay Fam.

phpBB [video]
I genuinely didn't know people spoke like that in London :shock:

Loads of blud/blood there.... and why does he keep saying fam? what's it mean? :o

Is that what SteveO sounds like? :rubchin: :lol:

Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

Noun: fam (family) as my blud (blood)

feel me??? :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Belfast Boy wrote:Noun: fam (family) as my blud (blood)

feel me??? :wink:
Me no foo foo bombaclart feel dat an' ting. Respeck me braaaaap braaap!!

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Dem tings is not wat hench was blud - Dem tings izz worse dan anyfing iz a nightmare sleepin' fam I knows itt coz dem troo blud! :high5:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Dem tings is not wat hench was blud - Dem tings izz worse dan anyfing iz a nightmare sleepin' fam I knows itt coz dem troo blud! :high5:
Mandem all cat, ya bomba rascal. Ya bredrin no peng and ting. :blah: :box:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... us-9504684

After you've finished piecing your sides back together at the news about Griezmann and Reus coming, it appears that Planky and Kos took the decision to cancel the fancy dress party after the City debacle. One could argue of course that for the past week we had 11 idiots already in fancy dress pretending to be a football team, but if they did take that decision then fair play to the pair of them. Lets face it, they were right - we'd have fucking slaughtered them if we'd seen them running around dressed up as superheroes after 2 defeats in a week

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

StuartL wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:

Can it be a hangman game ?

I'm going to pick an F for my first letter :lol:
Hamlet Hangamn Ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuxeMNKHExs

:lol: :lol: