Red membership request

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
paperclip

Red membership request

Post by paperclip »

Hi all,

I come following a few year break from the forum to ask a favour (yes, I realise how cheeky that is):

My father in law is visiting London for the first time ever in January and is desperate to get to a game. I have two red memberships but would really really appreciate if someone would be willing to loan me theirs to use for the game against Burnley. If someone is willing to help I'll transfer you money to send the card securely to me, and I will send it back the same way. Alternatively, I could meet up anywhere in London (either on a match day or another time. I'll also buy you a beer or two if our paths cross.

I am on the trusted buyers list and am 100% reliable.

Thanks

DB10GOONER

Re: Red membership request

Post by DB10GOONER »

paperclip wrote:Hi all,

I come following a few year break from the forum to ask a favour (yes, I realise how cheeky that is):

My father in law is visiting London for the first time ever in January and is desperate to get to a game. I have two red memberships but would really really appreciate if someone would be willing to loan me theirs to use for the game against Burnley. If someone is willing to help I'll transfer you money to send the card securely to me, and I will send it back the same way. Alternatively, I could meet up anywhere in London (either on a match day or another time. I'll also buy you a beer or two if our paths cross.

I am on the trusted buyers list and am 100% reliable.

Thanks
Hi paperclip, good to hear from you again, mate! 8) Been too long.

Come on lads and ladies (and cross-dressing Spuddy's called Barbara at the weekends :shock: :wink: ) give an old skool Gooner a helping hand. 8)

navangooner

Re: Red membership request

Post by navangooner »

Yeah paper clip I can help you out if u want just let me know if you still need it.