Will Sanchez/Ozil sign - Poll

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who will sign a new contract?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Ozil will sign
29%
Sanchez will sign
6%
Both will sign
10%
Neither will sign
55%

Total votes: 31

greengooner

Re: Will Sanchez/Ozil sign - Poll

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:I can remember a time not so long ago when I used to genuinely give a fuck about whether we retained our major players or not. We had the 'will he, won't he' saga with Henry and Vieira for many years and I used to feel genuinely sick at the prospect of losing them in their prime.

With these 2 I'm past caring. Ozil doesn't give a flying fuck from one week to the next so why should I, and as for Alexis? Yep, he's our best player by a mile, but all this 'diva' shit every week is starting to get on my tits. He's in danger of doing a Gallas in my opinion - sulking like a fucking brat so much that it might actually be a relief when he does go. It will weaken us as a team without a doubt, but even with him my interest levels are virtually nil these days, so if him leaving means that some of the lone voices in the wind like the Stoke Three become more widespread and venomous.....then that can only be a good thing.
Yeah good points SteveO. Also, the fact that Wenger has no clue how to use either of them properly means that both are wasted in our current team. A top manager would look at those two, look at their strengths (and weaknesses) and build the team and the system around them. Christ even a half-assed manager would do that. I now expect both to be gone this summer and whilst Wenger is there I don't really care that much if they do go tbh.

I'm also getting towards the point where Sanchez is starting to piss me off with his sulking petulant shit. :|
I remember when Wrighty was coming to the end of his career with us and I was sick with worry about how we'd replace that level of quality. Ditto Vieira. Bergkamp, Henry. :worried:
Now? Meh. :yawn:
we never did replace that level of quality and the old fool never tried TBH.

augie

Post by augie »

I'm not really a betting man but just for info purposes I went into skybet to check the odds for which club sanchez will be playing at next season - can you believe that we are the favourites to have him in our squad next season ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

rodders999 wrote:
augie wrote:I'm not really a betting man but just for info purposes I went into skybet to check the odds for which club sanchez will be playing at next season - can you believe that we are the favourites to have him in our squad next season ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Possession is nine tenths of the law Augie 8)

The odds will always lean towards the club the player is with until it becomes 100% apparent he's off, which it will......very soon!

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Ozil not playing again is he on strike, plays vs Bayern then gets another cold?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:barscarf: . :barscarf: ALEXIS SANCHEZ WE WANT YOU TO STAY! :barscarf: . :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote::barscarf: . :barscarf: ALEXIS SANCHEZ WE WANT YOU TO STAY! :barscarf: . :barscarf:
Not much chance of that now OBG, not that i blame him, the players are the lucky ones, they can leave when things get bad :(

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Dont even feckin care anymore!! If le fraud doesnt leave its all screwed anyway.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I don't care what his problem at the club is, Sanchez sitting on the bench laughing with Cech during a 10-2 aggregate drubbing is fucking disgraceful and pisses down the throat of every Gooner. :evil: :censored:

But hey - that's the modern footballer, it's all about me me me. :roll: :x

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:I don't care what his problem at the club is, Sanchez sitting on the bench laughing with Cech during a 10-2 aggregate drubbing is fucking disgraceful and pisses down the throat of every Gooner. :evil: :censored:

Agreed mate, I didn't watch the game as it's all too predictable but saw the pair of knob jockeys laughing on ssn this morning, but that's what we are now, a laughing stock :roll:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

He's been our best player, but that's not saying much, and he's nowhere as good or important as he thinks he is.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

on if he’ll miss the Chile games…
Chile goes to Argentina for a massive game but they play only next week and if it’s only a kick, he will play. If the ligament is damaged, he will not play.
Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ICGh5V4.99

If it's ankle ligament damage he may have just played his last match for us.......

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Ziegler1988 wrote:on if he’ll miss the Chile games…
Chile goes to Argentina for a massive game but they play only next week and if it’s only a kick, he will play. If the ligament is damaged, he will not play.
Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ICGh5V4.99

If it's ankle ligament damage he may have just played his last match for us.......
Not being funny and as much as he is our best player i'm not sure we'll miss him, as the rest of the team don't put any effort in his is all wasted most of time anyway :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He's gone. His reaction to being subbed (simply not giving a shit) is in stark contrast to his general mindset.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:I don't care what his problem at the club is, Sanchez sitting on the bench laughing with Cech during a 10-2 aggregate drubbing is fucking disgraceful and pisses down the throat of every Gooner. :evil: :censored:

You are not wrong there me old China... :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote::barscarf: . :barscarf: ALEXIS SANCHEZ WE WANT YOU TO STAY! :barscarf: . :barscarf:
Not much chance of that now OBG, not that i blame him, the players are the lucky ones, they can leave when things get bad :(
Apparently Alexis deleted all the players (bar 2) from his iPhone after the bust up the week before last - and that Theo had a fight - yes, I know hard to imagine isn't it - Feo our ard man 'ad a fight' wiv wenker's right hand man Boricic(sp?) in training last week and stormed off.

Now that Sanchez is injured we may not get to see him play in an Arsenal shirt again :cry: :oops: - Unless f course wenker FUCKSOFFF and he can be persuaded to stay.