Will Sanchez/Ozil sign - Poll

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who will sign a new contract?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Ozil will sign
29%
Sanchez will sign
6%
Both will sign
10%
Neither will sign
55%

Total votes: 31

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Re: Will Sanchez/Ozil sign - Poll

Post by franksav63 »

augie wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:Alexis? Sign a new contract? After the way he's left the field in the last 2 games?
Do me a favour

Wont disagree with that - we all know that sanchez is very pissed off and we can all understand why, but for me he should still show some appreciation to the fans at the final whistle. I'm not saying that a big issue needs to be made of this, but if anyone is feeling the level of frustration that he is, it is the fans and he should empathise with them if anything. He will get away with walking straight down the tunnel for only so long, and if he continues to disrespect the fans he may very well see a backlash
The same fans who last night sang ''3-0 and you fuck it up'' really does show what a bunch of mongs follow Arsenal now. Anyway both will go as I predicted last season.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

flash gunner wrote:Not a hope in hell of Sanchez signing a new contract and im sure lots of Gooners will say he's a money grabber etc etc etc
Be amazed if he signed a new deal.Ozil don't think he will stay either if I could pick one to stay Sanchez all day long every day and twice on a Sunday.

If he wants to stay in England he can take his pick City,Utd or Chelsea will all match what we can pay and then more and he may want to stay in London :roll: ....that is the situation.Don't be surprised if Utd go for Ozil....JM has always spoken highly of him and would love nothing better than pissing off Wenger.....once again.

If Sanchez wants to go abroad I don't see Juventus who are linked paying him anything like he could get here.Spain don't see him going back there.Bayern could be an option but would be outbid by the PL clubs if it's just money.

Final option China and get an insane wage that no one will match.

Looks unhappy atm,born winner who hates losing if he stays or goes one thing he can't be accused of is coasting and just picking up a wage from us has given three seasons of committed performances many 'stars' we have had before you can't say that about.
Sanchez does his talking on the pitch shame we can't say that about others in the squad.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

BFG4 wrote:I think Arsenal as a club suits certain players e.g. Ramsey, in which you can constantly underperform with zero repercussions. For any player with ambition, they will fuck off quickly, and achieve success elsewhere. For Sanchez, he realises that not only is he the best player at the club,(and the only one who properly gives a fuck) but he isn't going to embarrass himself any longer, by trying to finish in a CL place, and treat that as success. I still maintain that Sanchez must have been lied to, in order to get him to sign for the club. Why would he sign for us, unless there was reassurances over signings. If he was given zero promises, then he cant be too surprised to find himself in a battle for 4th, as the club has spent the last decade showing zero to suggest otherwise.
I think Cech was quoted as saying he was impressed with our ambition or plans for the future etc, so our bullshitters are in full flow during transfer negotiations, after all if the fans fall for it, time and time again, some players must do to :rubchin:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Sanchez off, Ozil might stay. If Wanker goes, they could both stay.

augie

Post by augie »

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/premier- ... spartandhp

I am absolutely shocked at this news :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/premier- ... spartandhp

Oh for fuck's sake, talk about sensationalising a minor incident of basically nothing... :roll:

"The 28-year-old’s dark mood continued in the dressing room, as it is understood he continued to ignore his Arsenal colleagues and show his anger. One source claimed the Chile international had 'a face like thunder'.

His latest meltdown has convinced a number of Sánchez’s team-mates that he will not sign a new deal, no matter how much money the club throw at him."

Oooh he had a "face like thunder". And even better "his latest meltdown". Meltdown?? Hahaha for fucks sake if throwing your gloves and looking a bit pissed off is a meltdown then how did we not instantly lose Henry, Wright, Keown, Vieira, etc etc because every single one of them had far worse "incidents" and displays of anger, frustration and petulance during their time with us. This is the problem with this fucking ludicrous 24 hours a day football saturation rubbish - every little incident is over-analysed and exaggerated to make a cheap headline or add click-bait to some cunty website. :roll:

Now I'm not for a minute denying that Sanchez was/is pissed off and frustrated. Any top pro would be by going 3-0 down to shit like Bournemouth, but the fucking idiot that "wrote" that piece has taken 2 and 2 and added them together and come up with Ebola! :oops: :lol: :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The biggest shit storm Wenger will ever have to face is if these 2 both fuck off at the end of the season because in an age of the 'super managers' I don't think we're likely to attract their like again any time soon. Him, Wiggy and Gazidis tried to convince us that the days of us needing to sell our best players were over and since the RVP shit storm we haven't had to face the issue again, but if either of these two (or worse both) turned up at other PL clubs, Shit for Brains and the board would get more shit than ever before.......especially if it coincided with failure to qualify for the Be All and End All

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/premier- ... spartandhp

Oh for fuck's sake, talk about sensationalising a minor incident of basically nothing... :roll:

"The 28-year-old’s dark mood continued in the dressing room, as it is understood he continued to ignore his Arsenal colleagues and show his anger. One source claimed the Chile international had 'a face like thunder'.

His latest meltdown has convinced a number of Sánchez’s team-mates that he will not sign a new deal, no matter how much money the club throw at him."

Oooh he had a "face like thunder". And even better "his latest meltdown". Meltdown?? Hahaha for fucks sake if throwing your gloves and looking a bit pissed off is a meltdown then how did we not instantly lose Henry, Wright, Keown, Vieira, etc etc because every single one of them had far worse "incidents" and displays of anger, frustration and petulance during their time with us. This is the problem with this fucking ludicrous 24 hours a day football saturation rubbish - every little incident is over-analysed and exaggerated to make a cheap headline or add click-bait to some cunty website. :roll:

Now I'm not for a minute denying that Sanchez was/is pissed off and frustrated. Any top pro would be by going 3-0 down to shit like Bournemouth, but the fucking idiot that "wrote" that piece has taken 2 and 2 and added them together and come up with Ebola! :oops: :lol: :roll:

Both the Telegraph (a fairly reputable paper I would think) and john cross in the mirror (I thought that we had a w.anker emoticon :censored: ) reported this "story", and we all know "crossy" (ffs can we get a w.anker emoticon ? :roll: ) is a company man and will not question or criticize anything in the club publicly. Tbh DB10, we all know that the meeja love to hype up the tiniest non events, but sanchez has shown several times lately how frustrated and angry he is - yes PV4 and the likes used to have incidents of petulance, but none would have a record of continued public displays of it
I honestly think that wenker will try or has tried to get sanchez to control his reactions, but I do not think anybody could silence sanchez at the moment :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"Arsenal players fear forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, is ready to quit the club after his public meltdown at Bournemouth. (Daily Mail"

No Shyte Sherlock. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Unfortunately the shyte players like ramsey and Walcott will remain. :cry: :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Sanchez off, Ozil might stay. If Wanker goes, they could both stay.
Ay! And 'there' as they is 'the Rub' ......the sooner the inept, clueless, c.unt fucksoff the better. :evil:

augie

Post by augie »

I've said it in the past when talking about better/more important players than him, but IF ozil is saying that he wont stay unless wenger stays, then he should be told to fcuk right off out of our club and we will see then how many big clubs are willing to pay mega money for a star who likes to stroll through games :evil: :evil:
C.unt :cussing: :cussing:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Other than the two Golden Children, how many more contracts are up in the next 18 months?
I did hear on the grapevine that there were quite a few!

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

So we now know what Ozil's illness has been over the last couple of weeks. He's been tied to a rack, tortured until he agreed to tell the world how wonderful Wenger is and that he'll only sign a contract if the Manager does.
Thanks Mezut :banghead:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Personally I think they'll both go.

I also think that the club will tell us how lucky we are to have the rest of the squad that we have and that the overall plan is more important than two players.
I think we'll be fed a whole load of spin about unity, belief and spirit being at the centre of our clubs philosophy and a couple of the current squad will be wheeled out to tell us all how they are still confident and that the team will carry on being successful (just remeber that their definition of being successful i.e. scraping results against lower league teams and getting paid, is different to ours).

Never before have we needed the change like we do now.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

So if le fraud stays (a given) ozil will
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38558016