Will Sanchez/Ozil sign - Poll

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who will sign a new contract?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Ozil will sign
29%
Sanchez will sign
6%
Both will sign
10%
Neither will sign
55%

Total votes: 31

NickF

Re: Will Sanchez/Ozil sign - Poll

Post by NickF »

augie wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:37 pm
xisstential wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 pm
Apparently Athletico is interested in Ozil. Tbh, I think the only reason we haven't had the ruckus with him that we have had with Sanchez is because nobody has come in for him. He'll be gone in Jan, as will Sanchez.

That will be Wenger's excuse for a dismal season, but not to worry he will rebuild in the summer.

Just like he's been rebuilding for the past 12 years....

With simeone in charge ? No way does ozil suit a simeone managed team - if he doesn't run around enough or be aggressive enough for us, then he sure as shit would drive simeone barmy :lol: :lol:
Like Mourinho at Madrid, Simeone would give Ozil the kick up his arsenal that he seems to need to perform at his best.
Wenger would never do that.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:02 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:37 pm
xisstential wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 pm
Apparently Athletico is interested in Ozil. Tbh, I think the only reason we haven't had the ruckus with him that we have had with Sanchez is because nobody has come in for him. He'll be gone in Jan, as will Sanchez.

That will be Wenger's excuse for a dismal season, but not to worry he will rebuild in the summer.

Just like he's been rebuilding for the past 12 years....

With simeone in charge ? No way does ozil suit a simeone managed team - if he doesn't run around enough or be aggressive enough for us, then he sure as shit would drive simeone barmy :lol: :lol:
Like Mourinho at Madrid, Simeone would give Ozil the kick up his arsenal that he seems to need to perform at his best.
Wenger would never do that.
I don't think it's even necessarily a kick up the Arsenal... I think it's down to Moron and Simeone would know how to man manage Ozil and how to use him effectively like Moron did at Real when Ozil was setting European assist records. Under Wenger we will never see the best of Ozil. Or the best of ANY player really. :|

augie

Post by augie »

Well colour me stunned ..........arsole wenker has come out today and admitted that sanchez and ozil could be sold in January if they don't agree new deals by then :roll:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... in-January

Could isn't the right word because it should have said WILL BE SOLD - it should be an absolute no brainer that they be offloaded for some money in January instead of allowing them to leave for free next summer

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:17 pm
Well colour me stunned ..........arsole wenker has come out today and admitted that sanchez and ozil could be sold in January if they don't agree new deals by then :roll:

Could isn't the right word because it should have said WILL BE SOLD - it should be an absolute no brainer that they be offloaded for some money in January instead of allowing them to leave for free next summer
I am totally whelmed by this news.... :lol: :roll: It's all about the $$$ for old Wiggy Racoon Head and Kim Jong-Wenger... :censored: Don't worry augster - they will be sold. Although I'd imagne Ozil probably might sign as he won't get as easy a life with any other manager...

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:17 pm

But, but but wasn’t the situation ideal in Wenkerworld ?

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Ozil's never had as many chances to score goals as against the sub standard premier league defending but has proved next to useless at this aspect.

No excuses with his talent and technique.

:|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Alexis is by far our best player - he will go in January to one of the shytebag manc clubs...whilst that lazyfucka Ozil will be offered redicculllooouss money for being the lazycunt he is..

Why?

coz wengercuntslop 'knows' (fuckk all). :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can we please now introduce the "couldn't give a flying fuck either way" option?

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... il-arsenal

Not sure if I've copied the link correctly, but there's a good article on Ozil in the Guardian online, which I pretty much agree with.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:06 am

Not sure if I've copied the link correctly, but there's a good article on Ozil in the Guardian online, which I pretty much agree with.
I couldn't get past the first line that said "you'd have to try pretty hard not to like Paul Merson" - err, I don't have to begin to try. He's a fucking c.unt

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:06 am

I think he's been reading my posts.

8)

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:45 pm
Can we please now introduce the "couldn't give a flying fuck either way" option?
Agreed! :barscarf:

In Janurary, go to PSG and sort out a swap deal including Draxler for Alexis and get that sorted. Start brokering a deal for Ozil's replacement (Pjanić?) and not worry if the fucker goes on a free.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:28 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

In Janurary, go to PSG and sort out a swap deal including Draxler for Alexis and get that sorted. Start brokering a deal for Ozil's replacement (Pjanić?) and not worry if the fucker goes on a free.
Are you mad??!! Sign Draxler for real and significantly weaken our "Nearly Signed XI" - who would you replace him with? Lemar, possibly? :D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:30 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Are you mad??!! Sign Draxler for real and significantly weaken our "Nearly Signed XI" - who would you replace him with? Lemar, possibly? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

SteveO 35 wrote:

Is Draxler going to get anywhere near the amount of goals Alexis gets?