Will Sanchez/Ozil sign - Poll

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who will sign a new contract?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Ozil will sign
29%
Sanchez will sign
6%
Both will sign
10%
Neither will sign
55%

Total votes: 31

GoonerOwl

Re: Will Sanchez/Ozil sign - Poll

Post by GoonerOwl »

Sanchez will go in Jan when there's nothing left to play for.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GoonerOwl wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:14 pm
You mis-spelt September.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:17 pm
GoonerOwl wrote:
You mis-spelt September.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
GoonerOwl wrote:
You mis-spelt September.
That's a bit 'Direct' for you Stu...Besides I thought it was Mrs Spelt September. :? :D

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

it really shows how much of a useless player Ozil is when absolutely no stories about him leaving.

every time i see him on the pitch he's gradually turning into wenger with his flapping arms

Sean

Post by Sean »

So has Ozil signed the contract then, like he has been 'promising' to for weeks? :roll:

With Sanchez sure to leave, Ozil's value will go down. Seeing this unbalanced side going for the VT with no defence will be laughable, with Ozil strolling around, the Ear-Cupper looking skywards with his tongue out after missing another chance, Ramsey losing possession or kicking it in the crowd, Lacazette on the bench and Cech going down in instalments for every low shot.

Reminds me of 2011, but with no trolley-dash. Could this finally be it?

GoonerOwl

Post by GoonerOwl »

StuartL wrote:
GoonerOwl wrote:
You mis-spelt September.
The Europa dream is still alive :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: .... for now

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Alexis Sanchez does not want to play for Arsenal again and Manchester City are already drawing up plans to sign the Chile international in January, Goal can reveal.
Sources close to the player have indicated that Alexis had already made his feelings known to the Gunners before a £60 million deadline day move to City fell through.
Though it appears unlikely that he will carry out his threat and go on strike, his employers now face a delicate few months of trying to appease their wantaway star man who is now more determined than ever to quit the club.
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/alexis-s ... 7v65h18g1v

NickF

Post by NickF »

Reading this article quoting Ozil it seems to me he is well and truely brainwashed.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... al-legends

The best bit is:

"We have achieved a lot in our four years together [at Arsenal]. Three of the 13 FA Cup victories have been accomplished in the past four years, with the other 10 taking 75 years for the club to win.

This is in addition to our three Community Shield wins. After all, six titles in four years is quite something. "

My God, Wenger has really got to him.... :banghead: :banghead:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

NickF wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:18 pm
Reading this article quoting Ozil it seems to me he is well and truely brainwashed.

The best bit is:

"We have achieved a lot in our four years together [at Arsenal]. Three of the 13 FA Cup victories have been accomplished in the past four years, with the other 10 taking 75 years for the club to win.

This is in addition to our three Community Shield wins. After all, six titles in four years is quite something. "

He might have not been so positive about Arsenal had he got a move,but as he's stuck there he don't have fuck all choice but to lick the clowns ringpiece,
Did he also mention he's never been on the end of so many humiliations and played with such shite over the last 4 years? :rubchin:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

That statements got the clubs fingerprints all over it. "Quick, get our most popular player/bloke with most FB fans to say something about the boss to distract the fans from this shitstorm"

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ha ha a five page statement saying how great things are at the club.....from a guy with zero fucking intention of staying around.

Ozil has a slick PR team but including the charity shield in his trophy haul is laughable. I think both he and his camp were massively taken aback during the window that there's wasn't the slightest interest in his signature from anyone.

Still, he can stroll out the door on a Bosman next summer and get a massive pay day at whatever club is daft enoug to fire a wad of cash at him.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Watch him go to manure at the end of next season !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:36 pm
NickF wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:18 pm

The best bit is:

He might have not been so positive about Arsenal had he got a move,but as he's stuck there he don't have fuck all choice but to lick the clowns ringpiece,
Did he also mention he's never been on the end of so many humiliations and played with such shite over the last 4 years? :rubchin:
We've all heard the term 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'

His version of that is slightly different in that by coming out with all this lame crap he is simply 'Sucking the cock of the one that pays him".

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

ozil telling club legends ie henry to "stop talking and support the team" :coffeespit: , ok, this is how this works mesut:

1) henry is paid for his opinion, you are not
2) you spend a lot of time talking anyway for someone is isn't paid to do that
3) how about stop talking yourself, and start performing

:coffeespit: my god what a mess we are in, it's going to be very easy for me to back bournemouth next week, or whenever it is we're playing them. :oops: