ozil this season

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

Re: ozil this season

Post by REB »

augie wrote:
REB wrote:when i see ozil on the team sheet i fear for us, its like we start every game with 10 men, yes he is skillful and i dont care how many goals he set up which isnt many tbh ,i would be so happy to see him go in summer, what a waste of talent and money.

DB10 is going to pissed with you if you continue to slate his golden child :lol: :lol:

hes the worse player every week and thats saying something.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:What an utter fucking wanker he was yesterday - not the only one by a long stretch, but it appears playing alongside Xhaka and Ramsey he has taken it upon himself to sink to their shitey levels

I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck if the bloke leaves or stays. I'm sure he'll be missed when we're swatting Brighton for six in sunny September, but come OT, the Bridge, Goodison, the Britannia, Etihad, Shitole and Anfield, he'll be as missed about as much as the ingrowing toenail I had a few years back
Well said mate. Ozil is a lazy f**ker who should be dropped and sold

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:What an utter fucking wanker he was yesterday - not the only one by a long stretch, but it appears playing alongside Xhaka and Ramsey he has taken it upon himself to sink to their shitey levels

I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck if the bloke leaves or stays. I'm sure he'll be missed when we're swatting Brighton for six in sunny September, but come OT, the Bridge, Goodison, the Britannia, Etihad, Shitole and Anfield, he'll be as missed about as much as the ingrowing toenail I had a few years back

And another mod joins DB10's shit list - if the midget mod actually had any power around here, ye two fcukers would be out of here very soon :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

And another mod joins DB10's shit list - if the midget mod actually had any power around here, ye two fcukers would be out of here very soon :lol: :lol:
You wouldn't know this augie but his constant love for 'the lazy one' has meant he has been demoted amongst the mod circles and now has very few powers 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

When a team has more than 1 or 2 passengers there is no way they will be winners ,
We have more than that !

We need to put people in that will fight
thats means out goes ramsey /Xhaka/Ozil/Gabriel at the very least

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

From BBC Website:

"Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil, 28, kicked a door in frustration following the Gunners' 2-0 defeat by Tottenham"

Well that's more than he tried to do the whole game. :?

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:From BBC Website:

"Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil, 28, kicked a door in frustration following the Gunners' 2-0 defeat by Tottenham"

Well that's more than he tried to do the whole game. :?
Bet he missed!...

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Its a good thing we didnt sign Fabregas back because we had Ozil :roll:

The better player, even today, is Fabregas.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ah, good to see the little agenda monkeys out in force. :lol: There's no defending Ozil's performance against the scum. But then I note the way Sanchez yet again gets a free pass after being absolute shite for weeks now. Oh right, he ran around a lot again. Magic. :roll: :lol: Never mind the fact he fucked away possession with nearly every touch. He "put in a shift". If only football were athletics huh? :blah:

For me there is not one single player in our current squad fit to wear the jersey. Ozil has gone from missing Henry's assist record by one last season to being mostly anonymous this season. Sanchez has moments of brilliance but has been utter gash for weeks now. These are by a long shot our two most skillful and only world class players and both look utter shit. I put that down to working with a shit manager and average to shit team mates. Both look demotivated and frustrated and the ONLY thing that will keep them here next season is greed tbh. :roll:

Ramsey is simply appalling. Still insists on the flicks, tricks and backheels. If there is a simple effective option or a difficult flash option he will opt for the flash shit every single time and fuck it up 99 times out of 100. Fucking idiot fell over trying a flick on Sunday and got up and laughed about it. Fucking prize bell end. :roll: :evil: :x

Monreal and Bellerin have gone from being two of the best backs in the PL to being the two absolute worst. Utter shite both of them.

Giroud and Welbeck are no where near top class striker level. Both are PL average on a good day and utter championship gash on a bad day. But hey Welbeck runs around a bit so the agenda monkeys will give him a pass. I could not give a flying fuck how much he runs around when his first touch and his finishing is pub football level. Giroud's constant whining to the ref is giving me a pain in my hole tbh. Man the fuck up. :roll:

As for the Ox. :roll: Well, ignoring augie's false dawn announcements regarding the Ox and his one decent game in 15 a few weeks back, no one can deny the Ox is utter utter shit. No final product, no intelligence, no understanding of the game. He has skill. He should go play indoor 5 a side.

Our CH's are PL average. As is the rest of our midfield. :roll:

And none of this will change with Wenger in control, and with an owner that is so content with the situation that he will never sack Wenger. :roll: :x

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Ah, good to see the little agenda monkeys out in force. :lol: There's no defending Ozil's performance against the scum. But then I note the way Sanchez yet again gets a free pass after being absolute shite for weeks now. Oh right, he ran around a lot again. Magic. :roll: :lol: Never mind the fact he fucked away possession with nearly every touch. He "put in a shift". If only football were athletics huh? :blah:

For me there is not one single player in our current squad fit to wear the jersey. Ozil has gone from missing Henry's assist record by one last season to being mostly anonymous this season. Sanchez has moments of brilliance but has been utter gash for weeks now. These are by a long shot our two most skillful and only world class players and both look utter shit. I put that down to working with a shit manager and average to shit team mates. Both look demotivated and frustrated and the ONLY thing that will keep them here next season is greed tbh. :roll:

Ramsey is simply appalling. Still insists on the flicks, tricks and backheels. If there is a simple effective option or a difficult flash option he will opt for the flash shit every single time and fuck it up 99 times out of 100. Fucking idiot fell over trying a flick on Sunday and got up and laughed about it. Fucking prize bell end. :roll: :evil: :x

Monreal and Bellerin have gone from being two of the best backs in the PL to being the two absolute worst. Utter shite both of them.

Giroud and Welbeck are no where near top class striker level. Both are PL average on a good day and utter championship gash on a bad day. But hey Welbeck runs around a bit so the agenda monkeys will give him a pass. I could not give a flying fuck how much he runs around when his first touch and his finishing is pub football level. Giroud's constant whining to the ref is giving me a pain in my hole tbh. Man the fuck up. :roll:

As for the Ox. :roll: Well, ignoring augie's false dawn announcements regarding the Ox and his one decent game in 15 a few weeks back, no one can deny the Ox is utter utter shit. No final product, no intelligence, no understanding of the game. He has skill. He should go play indoor 5 a side.

And none of this will change with Wenger in control, and with an owner that is so content with the situation that he will never sack Wenger. :roll: :x
mate i agree with loads of what you've written here but you saying Sanchez gets a free pass because he runs about a lot is a bit harsh. No one can play well every week and will have ups and downs Sanchez is not on his own here. He is THE best player in our squad and you've been following Arsenal as long as me and must know the one thing people cant forgive is a lack of trying. Ozil is the laziest player i can remember in an Arsenal a shirt and thats a disgrace

augie

Post by augie »

I told you that DB10 wasn't going to be happy with the comments about ozil v the scum :lol: :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:I told you that DB10 wasn't going to be happy with the comments about ozil v the scum :lol: :lol: :lol:
augie knows :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Ah, good to see the little agenda monkeys out in force. :lol: There's no defending Ozil's performance against the scum. But then I note the way Sanchez yet again gets a free pass after being absolute shite for weeks now. Oh right, he ran around a lot again. Magic. :roll: :lol: Never mind the fact he fucked away possession with nearly every touch. He "put in a shift". If only football were athletics huh? :blah:

mate i agree with loads of what you've written here but you saying Sanchez gets a free pass because he runs about a lot is a bit harsh. No one can play well every week and will have ups and downs Sanchez is not on his own here. He is THE best player in our squad and you've been following Arsenal as long as me and must know the one thing people cant forgive is a lack of trying. Ozil is the laziest player i can remember in an Arsenal a shirt and thats a disgrace
I agree Sanchez is the best all round player in our squad but that really isn't saying much. But his shit performances have been going on now for weeks. He has flashes of good stuff but ultimately he hasn't delivered for a long time now. And we get people then coming on here pontificating that he is still brilliant because he "put in a shift" which tbh equates with "running around a lot". Ramsey, Cech, Monreal, Xhaka, Ozil, Giroud etc all get slated (and rightly so) when they are poor, but Sanchez gets a pass. I just hate that kind of dumb posting.

I'll never agree that Ozil is lazy per se, but that's not to say he doesn't have games where he does not do enough or even runs of games where he doesn't do enough. His game is not about running around chasing things down. His game is receive the ball, pick out a defence splitting pass, or retain possession. But I also find it infuriating when he can't be arsed to do that - which has been way too often this season.

I've always agreed that players must put in the effort but I've also always believed if you are set up right you can carry one luxury player that can create magic. Overmars was that man in 98. Pires (to a lesser extent) was that man in 02 and 04. Ozil should be that man now. I've also long said if we can't get the best out of either Ozil or Sanchez or we don't employ a system that suits their talents then fuck it cash in and sell them. Ultimately no player is more important than the team.

Having said all of that I put both of their poor displays squarely at the feet of one man and his rank incompetence; Wenger. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:I told you that DB10 wasn't going to be happy with the comments about ozil v the scum :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Still can't read, huh? The shine off your big fat old bald head getting in your eyes.....? :shock:

:D :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

overmars and pires could win games, ozil cant and wont , sooner this heartless , gutless fraud fucks off to turkey the better .