ozil this season

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: ozil this season

Post by OneBardGooner »

REB wrote:
augie wrote:
REB wrote:when i see ozil on the team sheet i fear for us, its like we start every game with 10 men, yes he is skillful and i dont care how many goals he set up which isnt many tbh ,i would be so happy to see him go in summer, what a waste of talent and money.

DB10 is going to pissed with you if you continue to slate his golden child :lol: :lol:

hes the worse player every week and thats saying something.
Huh! That's what Bananarana said! :roll:

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:overmars and pires could win games, ozil cant and wont , sooner this heartless , gutless fraud fucks off to turkey the better .
True. But Overmars and Pires had Bergkamp, Vieira, Henry, Wright, Petit etc to play football with. Ozil (and Sanchez) have Ramsey, Xhaka, Elneny, Welbeck, Giroud, Walcott etc to play football with. See the difference?

TBH I really don't give much of a fuck who stays and who goes anymore because while Kroenke owns us and we have Wenger in charge we could have the best players in the PL and we'd still be scrapping it out for that mythical 4th place trophy. :roll:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Blokes lazier than a lizard on a hot day :banghead:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Ozil WAS surrounded by very good players on Sunday and he was still shit. Unfortunately, they were playing for spurs. :roll: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:Ozil WAS surrounded by very good players on Sunday and he was still shit. Unfortunately, they were playing for spurs. :roll: :banghead:
:lol: :puke:

I laughed and puked there. You cúnt. :D :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I remember the little Marty Feldman fucked off for a while and nobody knew where the lazy fecker went!.... :lol:

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

He can stay if he takes a paycut to 100k per week, otherwise goodbye.His Arsenal career has been a joke,another fella who should be outed for screwing the club and fans.One of the most embarrassing moments of the season was his wild celebrations of his "wonder" goal v the mighty Ludogorets. God help us all.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

oaodan wrote:He can stay if he takes a paycut to 100k per week, otherwise goodbye.His Arsenal career has been a joke,another fella who should be outed for screwing the club and fans.One of the most embarrassing moments of the season was his wild celebrations of his "wonder" goal v the mighty Ludogorets. God help us all.
don't get me started on that fucking "wonder goal" mate. laughable- it's not even his best goal for us (napoli at home, 2013) and that was good but nothing special.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think he has oodles of talent and skill, BUT he needs to play in the right team - ie: with players who are close or equal to him in talent, he also needs to play in the right / his best position.

Sadly we have a manager who has lost the plot and so any flaws that any of our players have are highlighted and not attended to by the manager.

I remember someone saying he is a Rolls Royce player and I agree he is, but he is in a ford fiesta (2nd hand) team and the driver (wenger) is like one of those clowns in a circus car.
:mrgnu:

tennisgooner

Post by tennisgooner »

nothing short of a disgrace.

wenger continuing to pick him says a lot.