Happy Christmas

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Happy Christmas

Post by mcdowell42 »

Just thought I'd wish happy Christmas to all my fellow gooners now,cos I will be too pissed for the next couple of days and probably won't be able to post coherently .

Happy Christmas everyone.

Wenger out

flash gunner

Re: Happy Christmas

Post by flash gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:Just thought I'd wish happy Christmas to all my fellow gooners now,cos I will be too pissed for the next couple of days and probably won't be able to post coherently .

Wenger out

No changed there :cheers:

Happy Christmas Gooners :barscarf: 2017 will be the year Wenger goes :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

flash gunner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Just thought I'd wish happy Christmas to all my fellow gooners now,cos I will be too pissed for the next couple of days and probably won't be able to post coherently .

Wenger out

Happy Christmas Gooners :barscarf: 2017 will be the year Wenger goes :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Indeed. Enjoy all Gonners and let's hope 2017 brings us a little joy on the football front.. :( :barscarf:

Happy Christmas one & all enjoy your time.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Merry Christmas to all gooners...except the deluded ones :lol: and all of our spurs fans on here :barscarf: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

Sean

Post by Sean »

:barscarf: 8) :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

flash gunner wrote:

Wenger out

Change I think you meant :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:barscarf: ........................................................................................ :barscarf:
:barscarf: Gooners Nadolig Llawen! :barscarf:
:barscarf: ........................................................................................ :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: (btw: You'll Need To Turn Your Sound/Volume Right Up For This One!)

phpBB [video]

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Merry Christmas McD - I hope 2016 is finally the year that Santa delivers you Salomon Kalou as I know this was promised to you some time ago :D

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Merry Christmas to you all. Havent been around for a while, too pissed off TBH :oops: Still hasnt gone I see :twisted:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Don't forget to Google the NORAD SANTA TRACKER on Christmas Eve,it's great for the Kids,(of ALL ages). :barscarf:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Feliz Navidad y un prospero año nuevo.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Personally I celebrated it on the 4th with lots of very good spirit, so by the time it gets to the 25th I will be little bit jaded physically. Don't worry though because I will show great mental strength to bounce back before going on a mad shopping spree buying loads of cheap shit in the sales. Don't judge me until the end of Christmas though

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

SteveO 35 wrote:Personally I celebrated it on the 4th with lots of very good spirit, so by the time it gets to the 25th I will be little bit jaded physically. Don't worry though because I will show great mental strength to bounce back before going on a mad shopping spree buying loads of cheap shit in the sales. Don't judge me until the end of Christmas though
Must be approaching 30 years of Christmas celebrations Steve..Glad you don't get involved in the pre Christmas financially doped market..