Bournemouth (A) | PL | Tue 3 Jan 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Bournemouth (A) | PL | Tue 3 Jan 19:45

Post by Sean »

Up next. Bournemouth will surely be tougher than we think. They are pretty much a legitimate mid-table Prem side now. Could be a perfect banana-skin for us.

Needless to say; we are shite, they are shite and the game will be a massive pile of shite 8)

trustno10

Re: Bournemouth (A) | PL | Tue 3 Jan 19:45

Post by trustno10 »

Why are we playing them with only 1 day's rest when they get 2? That's a huge advantage for Bournemouth

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I concur with Sean's analysis 8)

markyp

Post by markyp »

we will be 'a leedle jaded' after zero rest from palace game,thoroughly expect a scrappy draw here at best,in fact the reason the tv cameras will be there is because they are expecting an upset,i bet we wont disappoint either,bournemouth will be up for this
Last edited by markyp on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

markyp

Post by markyp »

markyp wrote:we will be 'a leedle jaded' after zero rest from palace game,thoroughly expect a scrappy draw here at best in fact the reason the tv cameras will be there is because they expect an upset,i bet we don't let them down either,bournemouth will be up for this

markyp

Post by markyp »

markyp wrote:
markyp wrote:we will be 'a leedle jaded' after zero rest from palace game,thoroughly expect a scrappy draw here at best in fact the reason the tv cameras will be there is because they expect an upset,i bet we don't let them down either,bournemouth will be up for this
bloody silver surfers :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Not another bloody game. Oh, for goodness sake. When does all this nonsense finish?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Not another bloody game. Oh, for goodness sake. When does all this nonsense finish?
Did you hear Allerdyce whining after the game about the fixtures. Bitching about the FA, sputtering about injuries and..... I thought listening to him, surely he is not going to mention money making... but sure enough he accused them of that as well. Oh the irony, people like him have elephant skin!!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

xisstential wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:Not another bloody game. Oh, for goodness sake. When does all this nonsense finish?
Did you hear Allerdyce whining after the game about the fixtures. Bitching about the FA, sputtering about injuries and..... I thought listening to him, surely he is not going to mention money making... but sure enough he accused them of that as well. Oh the irony, people like him have elephant skin!!
To give him credit, he has pretty much got the whole.body, not just the skin. :shock:

MrT

Post by MrT »

The league is done and going to the rent boys, so who honestly still gives a fuck at this point?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
xisstential wrote:
To give him credit, he has pretty much got the whole.body, not just the skin. :shock:
It can't be easy getting the sack for being a greedy, bent *word censored* and then doing two whole matches back. He must be absolutely exhausted.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
I sat there gobsmacked thinking "He ain't gonna finish that fucking sentence with - oh, hang on, he fucking did!!!" :shock:

The neck of the fat cúnt - both literally and metaphorically! :lol: :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
xisstential wrote:
:coffeespit:
Superb. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
StuartL wrote:
xisstential wrote:
It can't be easy getting the sack for being a greedy, bent *word censored* and then doing two whole matches back. He must be absolutely exhausted.
:coffeespit: I'd say a Gregg's got fucking emptied on the way home. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
StuartL wrote:
xisstential wrote:
:coffeespit: I'd say a Gregg's got fucking emptied on the way home. :lol:
Yup! Then he went for dessert :lol: