PNE AWAY FA CUP.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: PNE AWAY FA CUP.

Post by Clash »

BT Sport are gutted about that msiplaced pass that would have given Preston a second goal. They've mentioned it a dozen times :roll:

We got through in the end but again shows we learnt nothing from the Bournemouth game and had to come from behind after a lethargic start yet again.

When will we learn? Not until there's another manager in place.

21 FA Cup 3rd round ties now that Wenger has never lost. Let's hope this was his last.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Best thing about the Giroud goal we don't have to sit through a replay that was painful not just on our 1st half performance esp but the BT sport commentators 2nd half were getting more biased by the minute.

augie

Post by augie »

Ox utter Garbage. Giroud utter garbage. Maitland Niles utter garbage. Both centre backs utter garbage :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ramsey anonymous. Xhaka poor. Iwobi poor/shit. :evil: :evil:

Lucas and monreal average :roll: :oops: :oops:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Great comeback
Well done boys, great character and commitment to the cause.... :barscarf:

Sean

Post by Sean »

OneBardGooner wrote:Anyone know when the draw for the next round is?

I would like to see us get to the Final vs manure & beat them and then wenger announce his retirement - his last football action to be defeatng maureen and nutting him at the final whistle. :barscarf:
Monday night, mate. Hope we get a decent draw.

I hope your prediction happens as well :lol:
Bradywasking wrote:Has Iwobi become as pointless as Ramsey.? He is so indecisive now..Awful performance, lucky win..
It's what we seem to do; beat any genuine creativity and fight out of our players for the sake of TOF's sideways dogma :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:Has Iwobi become as pointless as Ramsey.? He is so indecisive now..Awful performance, lucky win..
I truly and honestly believe it is the way they are or are not coached by Wenger and his team....he along with The Ox, Chambers, even Feo - who we all knew had limited ability (to think) and ramsey all initially showed real potential - and they do not suddenly lose those skills and abilities, but thay sadly have all become lesser players under his mis/guidance.

Good move by Perez to set up Giroud who seized the opportunity of which there were very few. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thierry 3-8-99 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Anyone know when the draw for the next round is?

I would like to see us get to the Final vs manure & beat them and then wenger announce his retirement - his last football action to be defeatng maureen and nutting him at the final whistle. :barscarf:
I'd take that and cheers for my first smile of the evening
:lol: :barscarf:

Our Day WILL Come - when Wenger IS "GONE"...Jesus I get a stiffy just thinking about it. :oops: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Maitland Niles has a promising career ahead of him.......down his local ASDA.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

It's never going to end is it....... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shit performance, non-existent preparation, never taking the opposition into consideration, no tactical changes, no advice or encouragement from the touchline, pre-planned subs and yet he still manages to get the result he needs, purgatory truly is eternal :suicide:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:Maitland Niles has a promising career ahead of him.......down his local ASDA.

:coffeespit:

Rodders you kill me dude! :lol: :lol: :high5:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Apparently we were surprised by their commitment.. Can you believe two professional footballers said that about an away tie against a lower division club in the FA Cup?
If only they had a manager with thirty or more years experience in management to guide them..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:Apparently we were surprised by their commitment.. Can you believe two professional footballers said that about an away tie against a lower division club in the FA Cup?
If only they had a manager with thirty or more years experience in management to guide them..
Jeezuss H is that what they said!?

That's awful - Obviously some, if not all our players feel they are above everyone else....now what kind of manager could possibly give them that attitude and over -inflated ego??? :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The Germans wrote the manual on centre backs. Trust us to end up with the two shittiest ones they ever produced. Mustafi at Bournemouth and again tonight was truly epically shit.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

rodders999 wrote:The Germans wrote the manual on centre backs. Trust us to end up with the two shittiest ones they ever produced. Mustafi at Bournemouth and again tonight was truly epically shit.
Epically shit?
Classic Rodders my man feckin classic!! :D :D

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Jakeybown wrote:where are people drinking tomorrow for the Preston game ?
If he plays the kids and we get stuffed then in the local park, under the bench from a brown paper bag !
Say hello to kenny sansom for me
you haven't kept up to date with kenny's progress, have you?
Fair point. I haven't, seems to be getting his drinking under control