PNE AWAY FA CUP.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Re: PNE AWAY FA CUP.

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

thought Perez was the only one that wasn't disgraceful.

Ox, Ramsey, and Niles in particular were no where near the levels of a professional footballer, let alone an Arsenal player.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I think Perez should get a shout out for the second with the clever backheel.

Would like to see him play more with Sanchez

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

Thierry 3-8-99 wrote:
TeeCee wrote:Pleased for the fans who made the trip!
Well played the fans :bowing21:
Sadly the toxic atmosphere at half time saw wobs and akbs turning on each other on the concourse...

:blah:

:cussing:

:box:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Hope SteveO led the faithful in a chorus of TO1AW as the team slinked off the pitch at HT after being destroyed by a mid table championship side.

There's no one out there who could go do a better job remember.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:I think Perez should get a shout out for the second with the clever backheel.

Yeah! Me Too.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

That'll be Danny's only appearance this season he had a shot from the edge of the box during his cameo :wink:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

greengooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Jakeybown wrote:where are people drinking tomorrow for the Preston game ?
If he plays the kids and we get stuffed then in the local park, under the bench from a brown paper bag !
Say hello to kenny sansom for me
Not remotely funny or clever and a despicable way to talk about a great former player for the club. Fuck off.
On other days I would compose a witty retort but it would be lost on what I can only is big fat pig ignorant yank who probably only started watching "soccer ball" after you coloured in most of the books suitable for your mental ability so I return your fuck you and raise you and up yours, go luck with trump numbnuts
Not a single one of your stereotypes are accurate but continue covering yourself in glory, digging out a former player who has gone through hell and then talking absolute shit to someone who pulled you up on it. Grow up.
Last edited by gp543 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ds

Post by ds »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:I think Perez should get a shout out for the second with the clever backheel.

So we're selling Perez too?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

rodders999 wrote:The Germans wrote the manual on centre backs. Trust us to end up with the two shittiest ones they ever produced. Mustafi at Bournemouth and again tonight was truly epically shit.

Two CB's with World Cup winners medals. They must be really shit!!!

GTG

Post by GTG »

mattyb wrote:
Thierry 3-8-99 wrote:
TeeCee wrote:Pleased for the fans who made the trip!
Well played the fans :bowing21:
Sadly the toxic atmosphere at half time saw wobs and akbs turning on each other on the concourse...

:blah:

:cussing:

:box:
Yeah it wasn't pretty at half time was it. The Wenger out chant turned a mood which was already sour given the shite served up in the first half. I genuinely don't understand what argument the AKBs have left..... How the fuck can you defend the way he's sent the team out for the last 2 games? Preston were always gonna come flying out of the traps and we were totally unprepared for it and as usual playing people out of their natural positions. He never learns.

Blade

Post by Blade »

The Germans wrote the manual on centre backs
Sure but these 2 never read it.

Blade

Post by Blade »

After 89 mins of sideways/backwards/sideways one f***king 25 meter, 45 degree FORWARD pass results in a goal.

its not rocket science.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
If he plays the kids and we get stuffed then in the local park, under the bench from a brown paper bag !
Say hello to kenny sansom for me
Not remotely funny or clever and a despicable way to talk about a great former player for the club. Fuck off.
On other days I would compose a witty retort but it would be lost on what I can only is big fat pig ignorant yank who probably only started watching "soccer ball" after you coloured in most of the books suitable for your mental ability so I return your fuck you and raise you and up yours, go luck with trump numbnuts
Not a single one of your stereotypes are accurate but continue covering yourself in glory, digging out a former player who has gone through hell and then talking absolute shit to someone who pulled you up on it. Grow up.

Agreed very harsh comments on a former great player of our club, a guy who is suffering mentally and needs help

He was not always like this, met him in a pub in Twickenham - the City Barge, where he was with another couple came across as a really likeable friendly guy, just sad the way its gone....really sad

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

PNE fans on Twitter moaning about how quiet Arsenal fans were, watched the game on BiTter Sport and in honesty thought the travelling Gooners were are only redeeming quality from the day.. Was going to post yesterday about how long it would take for us to hear the classic "Same old Arsenal.. Always cheating" from the natives.
Think I heard it when Gabriel had blood streaming down his face..
Anybody who was there think any different..?