PNE AWAY FA CUP.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: PNE AWAY FA CUP.

Post by rodders999 »

Nos89 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:The Germans wrote the manual on centre backs. Trust us to end up with the two shittiest ones they ever produced. Mustafi at Bournemouth and again tonight was truly epically shit.

Two CB's with World Cup winners medals. They must be really shit!!!
Yeah and Jimmy Traore has a champions league winners medal which means he's world class I take it? :roll:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Bradywasking wrote:PNE fans on Twitter moaning about how quiet Arsenal fans were,
mate, you expect preston fans to be gratious after we fielded a half cut team that took 45 minutes to turn up, and win through a last minute goal? i just laugh when i hear shit like that. sour grapes :lol:

shame in a way, the atmosphere was toxic at half time, and you can't blame the crowd. we were fucking shambolic, defender skipping out the way of tackles, doing the "after you", "no sir, after you" routine and generally being bollockless shitgoblins. a huge chant of "we want wenger" out welcomed me as soon as i got onto the concourse and one i happily joined in with, looked like some fistycuffs that i couldn't see and a lot of rushing about, with police coming in with a surveillance camera to get the faces of the perpetrators. really sad but more exciting than anything on the pitch :roll:

however it was good to see some emotion in the crowd for once. great scenes when we scored the winner, and very nice to watch bt pack their cameras off without getting the result they wanted. love ruining upsets :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:PNE fans on Twitter moaning about how quiet Arsenal fans were,
mate, you expect preston fans to be gratious after we fielded a half cut team that took 45 minutes to turn up, and win through a last minute goal? i just laugh when i hear shit like that. sour grapes :lol:

shame in a way, the atmosphere was toxic at half time, and you can't blame the crowd. we were fucking shambolic, defender skipping out the way of tackles, doing the "after you", "no sir, after you" routine and generally being bollockless shitgoblins. a huge chant of "we want wenger" out welcomed me as soon as i got onto the concourse and one i happily joined in with, looked like some fistycuffs that i couldn't see and a lot of rushing about, with police coming in with a surveillance camera to get the faces of the perpetrators. really sad but more exciting than anything on the pitch :roll:

however it was good to see some emotion in the crowd for once. great scenes when we scored the winner, and very nice to watch bt pack their cameras off without getting the result they wanted. love ruining upsets :D :barscarf:
I missed the first 30 minutes of the game - But from what I could hear the ever faithful travelling Gooners were Much Louder than the northern inbreds. FACT. :barscarf:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Bradywasking wrote:PNE fans on Twitter moaning about how quiet Arsenal fans were
Must be deaf then as it was loud in the Arsenal end where I was. Sour grapes from them.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
If he plays the kids and we get stuffed then in the local park, under the bench from a brown paper bag !
Say hello to kenny sansom for me
Not remotely funny or clever and a despicable way to talk about a great former player for the club. Fuck off.
On other days I would compose a witty retort but it would be lost on what I can only is big fat pig ignorant yank who probably only started watching "soccer ball" after you coloured in most of the books suitable for your mental ability so I return your fuck you and raise you and up yours, go luck with trump numbnuts
Not a single one of your stereotypes are accurate but continue covering yourself in glory, digging out a former player who has gone through hell and then talking absolute shit to someone who pulled you up on it. Grow up.

Fair point but cast your mind back, it wasn't me who used the stereotype of an alcoholic on a park bench to try and get a laugh. So we're to assume you are a some sort of guardian of moral values that we should aspire to!, go spout your rubbish somewhere else bud
Last edited by greengooner on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Can't beat a last minute winner in a game that actually means something :barscarf:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Redarmy wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
Not remotely funny or clever and a despicable way to talk about a great former player for the club. Fuck off.
On other days I would compose a witty retort but it would be lost on what I can only is big fat pig ignorant yank who probably only started watching "soccer ball" after you coloured in most of the books suitable for your mental ability so I return your fuck you and raise you and up yours, go luck with trump numbnuts
Not a single one of your stereotypes are accurate but continue covering yourself in glory, digging out a former player who has gone through hell and then talking absolute shit to someone who pulled you up on it. Grow up.

Agreed very harsh comments on a former great player of our club, a guy who is suffering mentally and needs help

He was not always like this, met him in a pub in Twickenham - the City Barge, where he was with another couple came across as a really likeable friendly guy, just sad the way its gone....really sad

"Very harsh comments" :D, where do you live mate?..a convent, I'd advise you never to visit my office, there's swearing and everything :roll:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Nos89 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:The Germans wrote the manual on centre backs. Trust us to end up with the two shittiest ones they ever produced. Mustafi at Bournemouth and again tonight was truly epically shit.

Two CB's with World Cup winners medals. They must be really shit!!!
Igor stepanovs has a league winners medal, by your logic that puts him on the same level as tony Adams when is reality he was complete gash for most of his Arsenal career

wibble

Post by wibble »

greengooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:

Fair point but cast your mind back, it was you who used the stereotype of an alcoholic on a park bench to try and get a cheap laugh, not me. So we're to assume you are a some sort of moral we should aspire to!, go spout your rubbish somewhere else bud
Not to wade into someone else's argument but no he didn't!

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

wibble wrote:
greengooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:

Fair point but cast your mind back, it was you who used the stereotype of an alcoholic on a park bench to try and get a cheap laugh, not me. So we're to assume you are a some sort of moral we should aspire to!, go spout your rubbish somewhere else bud
Not to wade into someone else's argument but no he didn't!
You are of course correct, my mistake, steveo posted it, I commented on it and he was the scantimonius pratt that took offence and decended from his high horse into profanity and name calling.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just back from the weekend away in Preston - sorry lads but you just can't match that type of excitement in the league and rarely in the Be All and End All. We were fucking desperate in the first half - I'm sure it has already been said on here in the 16 pages, and I can't think of a single player, bar possibly Iwobi, who came off that pitch after 45 mins with any credit whatsoever. Second half we actually played and acted like the superior team and knocked the stuffing out of them with that early goal - fuck me did Ramsey need that as most of the Gooners anywhere near me were giving him plenty of shit

Nice to have a keeper between the sticks who isn't a coward and can actually do the simple things without punching or producing Hollywood saves for the camera - felt much more assured with him there rather than the geriatric Chav who no doubt will return for the league game at Swansea.

Giroud has to stay in the team at the moment - he's a streak player and I know later in the season he'll probably go 10 without a goal but for now he has to stay in as he is pretty much the focal point of every successful attack.

Fair play to Lucas as well - I've dug him out on here for his early performances but thought he put a lot into yesterday and that assist for the winner was pure class.

The season continues.....just. Thank fuck for that - roll on the 4th round. Somewhere else where we'll get 6,000 tickets or so please and have a right royal piss up

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

greengooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:

Agreed very harsh comments on a former great player of our club, a guy who is suffering mentally and needs help

He was not always like this, met him in a pub in Twickenham - the City Barge, where he was with another couple came across as a really likeable friendly guy, just sad the way its gone....really sad

"Very harsh comments" :D, where do you live mate?..a convent, I'd advise you never to visit my office, there's swearing and everything :roll:

Fuck only knows what type of office that is..... :D

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

SteveO 35 wrote:Just back from the weekend away in Preston - sorry lads but you just can't match that type of excitement in the league and rarely in the Be All and End All. We were fucking desperate in the first half - I'm sure it has already been said on here in the 16 pages, and I can't think of a single player, bar possibly Iwobi, who came off that pitch after 45 mins with any credit whatsoever. Second half we actually played and acted like the superior team and knocked the stuffing out of them with that early goal - fuck me did Ramsey need that as most of the Gooners anywhere near me were giving him plenty of shit

Nice to have a keeper between the sticks who isn't a coward and can actually do the simple things without punching or producing Hollywood saves for the camera - felt much more assured with him there rather than the geriatric Chav who no doubt will return for the league game at Swansea.

Giroud has to stay in the team at the moment - he's a streak player and I know later in the season he'll probably go 10 without a goal but for now he has to stay in as he is pretty much the focal point of every successful attack.

Fair play to Lucas as well - I've dug him out on here for his early performances but thought he put a lot into yesterday and that assist for the winner was pure class.

The season continues.....just. Thank fuck for that - roll on the 4th round. Somewhere else where we'll get 6,000 tickets or so please and have a right royal piss up

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Just been waiting for a post that sums up my thoughts on this game. This is it !. Saying that - we should have been 3 down at half time. Scum in the next round please (at home). :barscarf: :barscarf:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Redarmy wrote:
greengooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
gp543 wrote:
greengooner wrote:

Pray you never end up within its walls, bollockings are handed out on a daily basis :)

gp543

Post by gp543 »

greengooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
greengooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
gp543 wrote:

Pray you never end up within its walls, bollockings are handed out on a daily basis :)
Ooooh, you're hard...showing off.