Payet

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

Re: Payet

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Just another greedy,disloyal,lying fuckpig.....Wenker would love him! :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:Some of you older Gooners might remember when we were linked with signing Ronald de boer back many years ago - basically we wanted to sign him and he wanted to join us so he went on strike to try and force ajax to let him leave. The old French cock was disgusted at de boer's conduct and decided to withdraw from trying to sign him - wonder if le cock will take the same stance here, cos unless it is known that payet wants to return to Marseille, I think wenker will try to sign him
Here, who are you calling old :box: :box:

I think we were linked with both De Boer brothers and recall them "going on strike" to force the move and Wenker backed out saying that the conduct wasn't the right thing to do (or some such thing)
Such an honourable man eh ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Payet is a luxury player. He turns up looking like Bergkamp in some games then disappears for weeks in other games. We already have Ozil who can be fairly accused of that to a certain extent. I don't think a team can carry two purely flair and technique-based players, one maybe, but certainly not two. Payet is not the answer to any question we are asking.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:Some of you older Gooners might remember when we were linked with signing Ronald de boer back many years ago - basically we wanted to sign him and he wanted to join us so he went on strike to try and force ajax to let him leave. The old French cock was disgusted at de boer's conduct and decided to withdraw from trying to sign him - wonder if le cock will take the same stance here, cos unless it is known that payet wants to return to Marseille, I think wenker will try to sign him
Before my time mate 8)

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
Before my time mate 8)

Fcuking jcl w*nker :evil: :wink: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Before my time mate 8)

Fcuking jcl w*nker :evil: :wink: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

And he's a fucking liar too! :D :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:Payet is a luxury player. He turns up looking like Bergkamp in some games then disappears for weeks in other games. We already have Ozil who can be fairly accused of that to a certain extent. I don't think a team can carry two purely flair and technique-based players, one maybe, but certainly not two. Payet is not the answer to any question we are asking.
No-one's asking questions mate.

:roll: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Payet is a luxury player. He turns up looking like Bergkamp in some games then disappears for weeks in other games. We already have Ozil who can be fairly accused of that to a certain extent. I don't think a team can carry two purely flair and technique-based players, one maybe, but certainly not two. Payet is not the answer to any question we are asking.

I am. I'm asking questions. :banghead:

A). Are you still working as a rentboy?

B). Would you take Spuddy on as a new customer?

I think that's it for now. Thank you. :lol: :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

A). Who was that?

B). Who was that?

You're welcome, scumbag.

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

A). Yes.

B). Yes. Is he "big"? :karelkhalid:

You're welcome, honey.

Holy damn. Too much detail there. :shock:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock:

You should be BANNED for that sentence there DB - okay we all like a bit of banter but that really is taking it too far....

How on earth anyone could even remotely make any kind of likeness between Denis (aka: God!) Bergkamp and that very average, sometimes slightly better than okay(ish) pussy, lilly livered chickenshyte ceeeunt Payet is beyond belief....

Flash!!! FLASH! Where are you!? get the fukc down off yer tractor and Ban him (a week should do it!) :box: :box: :box: :cussing:

:mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:

You should be BANNED for that sentence there DB - okay we all like a bit of banter but that really is taking it too far....

How on earth anyone could even remotely make any kind of likeness between Denis (aka: God!) Bergkamp and that very average, sometimes slightly better than okay(ish) pussy, lilly livered chickenshyte ceeeunt Payet is beyond belief....

Flash!!! FLASH! Where are you!? get the fukc down off yer tractor and Ban him (a week should do it!) :box: :box: :box: :cussing:

:lol: :lol:

When I want an opinion from an Ewok I'll punch the information out of you muddafukka! :box:

:lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:

OneBard now has an official warning. One more mate you're banned for a week 8) :moderator:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

OneBard now has an official warning. One more mate you're banned for a week 8) :moderator:
Our little mate OneBard seems to forget the tail NEVER wags the dog... :cussing: :box:

:D :wink: :wink: