Payet

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Payet

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Payet is a luxury player. He turns up looking like Bergkamp in some games then disappears for weeks in other games. We already have Ozil who can be fairly accused of that to a certain extent. I don't think a team can carry two purely flair and technique-based players, one maybe, but certainly not two. Payet is not the answer to any question we are asking.

:shock:

You should be BANNED for that sentence there DB - okay we all like a bit of banter but that really is taking it too far....

How on earth anyone could even remotely make any kind of likeness between Denis (aka: God!) Bergkamp and that very average, sometimes slightly better than okay(ish) pussy, lilly livered chickenshyte ceeeunt Payet is beyond belief....

Flash!!! FLASH! Where are you!? get the fukc down off yer tractor and Ban him (a week should do it!) :box: :box: :box: :cussing:

:mrgreen:

:wink:
:lol: :lol:

When I want an opinion from an Ewok I'll donut punch the information out of you muddafukka! :box:

:lol: :wink:
Ewwwww :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Payet is a luxury player. He turns up looking like Bergkamp in some games then disappears for weeks in other games. We already have Ozil who can be fairly accused of that to a certain extent. I don't think a team can carry two purely flair and technique-based players, one maybe, but certainly not two. Payet is not the answer to any question we are asking.

You should be BANNED for that sentence there DB - okay we all like a bit of banter but that really is taking it too far....

How on earth anyone could even remotely make any kind of likeness between Denis (aka: God!) Bergkamp and that very average, sometimes slightly better than okay(ish) pussy, lilly livered chickenshyte ceeeunt Payet is beyond belief....

Flash!!! FLASH! Where are you!? get the fukc down off yer tractor and Ban him (a week should do it!) :box: :box: :box: :cussing:

When I want an opinion from an Ewok I'll donut punch the information out of you muddafukka! :box:

Ewwwww :oops:
Hey don't knock it until you try it, man. Donut punches all round! :barscarf: :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

When I want an opinion from an Ewok I'll punch the information out of you muddafukka! :box:

Bring it on shorty...Oh! and as for sofa boy reign it in or I'll publish the photo's of you in the gimp suit oiling yerself up in readiness for spuddy's schlong session. :box:

:D :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

gp543 wrote:Do not want him at Arsenal. His attitude stinks to all hell and he’s had one standout year in a decade-long career.

West Ham do often get ideas above their station but I genuinely feel for Bilic here. Seems like a real decent guy trying to do the right things and he’s been put in an impossible situation by a very selfish player.
Agree with you as an outsider to WH! But the supporters are blaming his poor signings and I do not think he will last too long in his job...
Tbh feck em!... :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Apparently Bilic sought wenger's advice on 2 of the signings - so no wonder he's fuc.ked. :? :lol:

philgooner

Post by philgooner »

Signs a new contract last year, gets a 1m bonus and then hands in a transfer request... a resounding NO from me thanks.

that be said, at least he can beat a player and put it on a six pence, would be a nice addition to have in our squad (sanchez withstanding) :cussing:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Very naive to believe in any loyalty...Loyalty is for the fans......most players and managers are out for maximum they can get...i would do the same

Funny though when Pullis received his loyalty bonus from Palace....was it £4million....then left the next day :D :D :D

If they can negotiate such good contracts fair play to them

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:Very naive to believe in any loyalty...Loyalty is for the fans......most players and managers are out for maximum they can get...i would do the same

Funny though when Pullis received his loyalty bonus from Palace....was it £4million....then left the next day :D :D :D

not sure if its true or not but just read Payet threatening to feign injury so he does not play for West Ham....that of course is totally unprofessional conduct....but likely he will get his way

Lets hope it helps West Ham get involved in a relegation battle...would love to see that lot go down

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Redarmy wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Very naive to believe in any loyalty...Loyalty is for the fans......most players and managers are out for maximum they can get...i would do the same

not sure if its true or not but just read Payet threatening to feign injury so he does not play for West Ham....that of course is totally unprofessional conduct....but likely he will get his way

Lets hope it helps West Ham get involved in a relegation battle...would love to see that lot go down
Anything that hastens the tenants of Queen Elizabeth -London Stadium to languish in the Championship is to be encouraged.
But I do think Payed is totally out of order..We have suffered before through player power and it creates a horrible situation.
I accept players and managers are employees but they are well paid ones, and though they have a right to improve their lot, they earn their living from the game as much as their club..What Payet is doing is bad for football as well as bad for Wham. FC..
I think he is poisonous now and wouldn't want him regardless of talent..

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Anything that hastens the tenants of Queen Elizabeth -London Stadium to languish in the Championship is to be encouraged.
But I do think Payed is totally out of order..We have suffered before through player power and it creates a horrible situation.
I accept players and managers are employees but they are well paid ones, and though they have a right to improve their lot, they earn their living from the game as much as their club..What Payet is doing is bad for football as well as bad for Wham. FC..
I think he is poisonous now and wouldn't want him regardless of talent..

I listened to souness (best pundit out there imo) on ssn last night, and I was surprised at his opinion on the costa saga - he said that you can understand costa's head being turned by the prospect of increasing his wages from £4m per season (after tax) to 30m (don't know if it is sterling or after tax), but the bottom line for me is that he is still getting £4m per season and that is no pittance :roll: Surely a few years in the Russian gangsters mob would earn him enough to do him and his family for life ? How much money is enough ? Yes 30m is huge money and not easy to turn your back on, but the flip side of that is that he would have to move to a communist country to play in a very poor league, and if the threat of the Chinese government blocking these type of transfers in the future are true, then he will be consigned to playing in a league of the same standard as the Scottish league for the duration of his time out there.
Money doesn't compensate for everything imo

Sean

Post by Sean »

Yep. Mercenary player. Fuck off. Not interested.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A new song for the murdering shammer cúnts;

We’ve lost Payet,
Dimitri Payet!
I just don’t think you understand.
He despises west ham,
He's off on the lam.
We’ve lost Dimitri Payet!

:barscarf: :lol:

flash gunner