Other games 14/15. January

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Other games 14/15. January

Post by Bradywasking »

Spuds go 1-0 up....Looking at the building in the background the thought struck me rather than moving to Wembley for a season, both Spuds and Chavs should have to ground share with West Ham for the season. After all West Ham have a tax payer funded stadium..

Bradywasking

Re: Other games 14/15. January

Post by Bradywasking »

2-0. Thought West Bromwich were supposed to be hard to beat

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bradywasking wrote:Spuds go 1-0 up....Looking at the building in the background the thought struck me rather than moving to Wembley for a season, both Spuds and Chavs should have to ground share with West Ham for the season. After all West Ham have a tax payer funded stadium..

Because having that many *word censored* in one place would cause some sort of disturbance to the laws of nature. There'd be some sort of cosmic *word censored* black hole which would drag the rest of humanity into it.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Spuds go 1-0 up....Looking at the building in the background the thought struck me rather than moving to Wembley for a season, both Spuds and Chavs should have to ground share with West Ham for the season. After all West Ham have a tax payer funded stadium..

Because having that many *word censored* in one place would cause some sort of disturbance to the laws of nature. There'd be some sort of cosmic *word censored* black hole which would drag the rest of humanity into it.
That is a very good explanation.. Spuds 4-0 now

augie

Post by augie »

I know that the shammers are hated by many on here, but I for one am cheering them loudly today - I get sick of hearing how that fat walrus c.unt has never been relegated, so I would love to see him and palace fcuked down to the championship :barscarf:
I would also find it amusing to see townsend relegated as well - the geordies plucked him from the scum reserves, gave him the confidence to perform well enough to get back in the ingerland squad, only for him to sell them out the very minute they got relegated. It would be poetic justice to see him relegated as the geordies bounce back up again :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:I know that the shammers are hated by many on here, but I for one am cheering them loudly today - I get sick of hearing how that fat walrus c.unt has never been relegated, so I would love to see him and palace fcuked down to the championship :barscarf:
I would also find it amusing to see townsend relegated as well - the geordies plucked him from the scum reserves, gave him the confidence to perform well enough to get back in the ingerland squad, only for him to sell them out the very minute they got relegated. It would be poetic justice to see him relegated as the geordies bounce back up again :lol:
Pleat you old pervert
:!:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nice to see the predictable Spud media wankfest has started at its usual time of year - apparently one of the most popular bets on Oddschecker yesterday was them to win the league at 12/1. I'm sure there's a few on here who have missed pulling their tadgers to Dele Alli for a few months now so stroke away boys and keep the predictions of them finishing above us coming......never ceases to provide me with a few laughs

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Good game at Goodison, but what the fuck is this Merseyside V Manchester thing? are the Everton fans going to rush to the pubs after this game to cheer on Liverpool?? Sky are so desperate to hype games it is getting pathetic..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Some performance by Everton on the second half...don't like Niall Quinn on commentary but he made a valid point today saying that " you don't have to have the ball all the time" .. The kid, Lookman, who got the fourth goal looked like a mascot or ballboy..

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:Some performance by Everton on the second half...don't like Niall Quinn on commentary but he made a valid point today saying that " you don't have to have the ball all the time" .. The kid, Lookman, who got the fourth goal looked like a mascot or ballboy..

Koeman has stepped in and if you look at where Everton are now, compared with Southampton you have to say that the answer to who else is there has got yet another viable candidate (with Bergkamp as coach as a proviso ((allowed to talk / instruct ))

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

City are a team who look like they're going backwards if anything. So horrendously unbalanced and defensively worse than us.

Liverpool's side is chocked full of bang average footballers and it's a huge credit to Klopp that he has managed to turn them into a competitive outfit. They play with so much pace and such a good pressing game, although it doesn't quite compensate enough for their lack of quality when you are looking at winning titles.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

John Stones ! Thanks for the Sunday afternoon laughs

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

northbank123 wrote:City are a team who look like they're going backwards if anything. So horrendously unbalanced and defensively worse than us.

Liverpool's side is chocked full of bang average footballers and it's a huge credit to Klopp that he has managed to turn them into a competitive outfit. They play with so much pace and such a good pressing game, although it doesn't quite compensate enough for their lack of quality when you are looking at winning titles.
Guardiola is an arrogant *word censored* who thinks he knows better than everyone. He's imparting his way of playing on a team and club which isn't suited to it. He wasn't popular in Germany for the exact same reasons and isn't humble enough to change. He's a spoilt brat, overly-entitled, typical ex-Barcelona media loverboy who thinks he can do whatever he wants. I reckon we'll now start seeing the usual Pep team's diving and surrounding the ref in the next few games as that's what happens when things aren't going his way.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:coffeespit:
Fantastic. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:City are a team who look like they're going backwards if anything. So horrendously unbalanced and defensively worse than us.

Guardiola is an arrogant *word censored* who thinks he knows better than everyone. He's imparting his way of playing on a team and club which isn't suited to it. He wasn't popular in Germany for the exact same reasons and isn't humble enough to change. He's a spoilt brat, overly-entitled, typical ex-Barcelona media loverboy who thinks he can do whatever he wants. I reckon we'll now start seeing the usual Pep team's diving and surrounding the ref in the next few games as that's what happens when things aren't going his way.
100% bang on the money. 8)