Burnley (H) | PL | Sun 22 Jan 14:15

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Burnley (H) | PL | Sun 22 Jan 14:15

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Ray C wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
What fucking game is that? :shock:

:D :wink:

Yeah! What the fucks he on about!?
I dunno! It was all about norvern dirtbirds getting their cooch's smashed inside out for a bag of chips in Burnley and the rude fucker jumps in with some shit about some game or other!

:banghead: :box:

:wink:
I seem to have upset you all. Am I sorry ?. That's the same question I asked some Leeds supporters back in the early 70's. I had & yes they got me.
Sorry fellas - I'll stick to slagging off Feo in the future as that only seems to upset the idiot fans. Not you 3. :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

I wish Feo was playing for Leeds. :wink:
I wish he was playing for Burnley! :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Ray C wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Ray C wrote: :oops: :oops: :oops: Have you blokes forgotten about the game ?.

2 - 1 to us. :barscarf: :barscarf:

I dunno! It was all about norvern dirtbirds getting their cooch's smashed inside out for a bag of chips in Burnley and the rude fucker jumps in with some shit about some game or other!

I seem to have upset you all. Am I sorry ?. That's the same question I asked some Leeds supporters back in the early 70's. I had & yes they got me.
Sorry fellas - I'll stick to slagging off Feo in the future as that only seems to upset the idiot fans. Not you 3. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Which 3 ?

DB10
Onebard
and DB10 again ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Ray C wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Which 3 ?

DB10
Onebard
and DB10 again ?
"There's only two DB10's!! Twoooo DB10's!!" :shock:

The split personality bastard.

Huh? Who said that? :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Ray C wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Which 3 ?

DB10
Onebard
and DB10 again ?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Cheeky fukka ! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: This game will either be an Easy Win or we will struggle to break them down and scrape a win - Either way it will still be A BIG Pile of Very Stinky Poo!

Blade

Post by Blade »

Please team not like the Swansea [lost 1:2] game last year.

Front foot!

Same crap as beating Leicester the drawing with Hull next game.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Seriously, is there a luckier manager anywhere in the world, it's like he's made a deal with the devil....Liverpool & Man.U have dropped points and either City or spuds, or both, are going to drop points in the next couple of hours...and where are we...right in the middle of the easiest run of games you could imagine. So come the end of the weekend he might feel it's time to announce the signing. Of course by the end of Feb we will be fighting for CL qualification..and only that!! But for now ALL the cards are falling his way. As usual :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:Seriously, is there a luckier manager anywhere in the world, it's like he's made a deal with the devil....Liverpool & Man.U have dropped points and either City or spuds, or both, are going to drop points in the next couple of hours...and where are we...right in the middle of the easiest run of games you could imagine. So come the end of the weekend he might feel it's time to announce the signing. Of course by the end of Feb we will be fighting for CL qualification..and only that!! But for now ALL the cards are falling his way. As usual :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
It really does pain me to say this but, wait till we play the filth at the toilet - They are going to roast us like never before. Mind you even then the adoring retarded AKB's will say it's a one off. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Well we have a chance now to go 2nd its no time to ch ch ch choke ! lets see what happens .

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Golden opportunity to go outright second, then we have Watford at home the week after, before going to Chelsea.

Simply put, beating Burnely then Watford before playing Chelsea should be formalities.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Herd wrote:Well we have a chance now to go 2nd its no time to ch ch ch choke ! lets see what happens .
No...this is where Wenger's luck absolutely flourishes. If it were to go top,we would lose or draw. But to go 2nd and still 3 wins off the pacesetters??? We'll win & all his supporters will say we are breathing down Chelsea's neck.. but we're not,we all know that.

It's like we came "second" last year. In reality we were 10 points off the leaders and never seriously challenged from March. But hey we came second, why are you guys never happy?? It's all smoke & mirrors.

I can see back to back losses,with an unexpected draw thrown in, somewhere in the not too distant future, which will bring the rueful "yes eeet willll beee very difficult now but we keep on,we keep fighting :blah: :blah: :blah: "

philgooner

Post by philgooner »

Herd wrote:Well we have a chance now to go 2nd its no time to ch ch ch choke ! lets see what happens .
I think we'll dispose of both Burnley and Watford, setting up a "must win" with chelsea... i'd hate to speculate on that result :roll:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Who cares? 2nd is the new 4th.

I'll be watching the cricket.

philgooner

Post by philgooner »

Personally, i like to get caught up in the brief moments of media excitement before the inevitable happens.
Leyton Gooner wrote:Who cares? 2nd is the new 4th.

I'll be watching the cricket.

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

1-0 Giroud (Or Wellbeck) in the 94th minute