other matches jan 21/22

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: other matches jan 21/22

Post by Bradywasking »

Southampton lead 2-0 at the break, highlight of first half was Leicester fans singing " Champions of England you'll never sing that " to which the Southampton fans replied " Johnston Paint Trophy you'll never sing that "

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I've asked myself this many times but there's no harm asking again......how the fuck did Leicester ever win the league. It must have been a fix.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:I've asked myself this many times but there's no harm asking again......how the fuck did Leicester ever win the league. It must have been a fix.
The other question I can't answer is how the fuck is Wanker still in a job after Leicester won the league?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
rodders999 wrote:I've asked myself this many times but there's no harm asking again......how the fuck did Leicester ever win the league. It must have been a fix.
The other question I can't answer is how the fuck is Wanker still in a job after Leicester won the league?
Special circumstances?

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Special circumstances?

Not at all - clearly the blame lies squarely at the feet of the 4th officials 8) :oops: :oops:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Chavs next 2 games are liverpool (a) and arsenal.(h).

If we havent closed the gap after those fixtures then we never will.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

g88ner wrote:Chavs next 2 games are liverpool (a) and arsenal.(h).

the last bit

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

GranadaJoe wrote:
g88ner wrote:Chavs next 2 games are liverpool (a) and arsenal.(h).

the last bit
We will get ragdolled at the bridge,we ain't closing any gap.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
augie wrote:Whose fault was it today ? #alwaysthevictims :barscarf:
Apparently they could definitely hear "Cockney voices" as the Swansea goals were scored

:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Special circumstances?
Are you both insane? :shock: Leicester only won it BECAUSE of Wenger's brilliance. HE was the one that said you don't need to pay dizzying prices to win the league. HE was the one that refused to buy big name players on a matter of principle. HE is the one that resisted financial doping. HE was the one that did not buy superstars but made them. HE was the one that kept faith in Walcott, the Ox, Gibbs, Chambers, Jenko, and the Big Cowardly Vagina. HE is the reason Leicester won the PL.

:suicide: